• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jesus Christ Enemy of the State?

Elihoenai

Yes, I am an Ahmadiyya peaceful Muslim, right?

Regards
I Am Ultra Extremist Celibate and Non-Violent Christian Gnostic.

As a Ahmadiyya peaceful Muslim, what is the Most used verse in the Koran/Quran that encapsulates the meaning of Ahmadiyya Muslim?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
" Is Jesus Christ Enemy of the State? "
paarsurrey said:

As a Ahmadiyya peaceful Muslim, what is the Most used verse in the Koran/Quran that encapsulates the meaning of Ahmadiyya Muslim?
" I Am Ultra Extremist Celibate and Non-Violent Christian Gnostic. "

What does that mean, please? I have come across such person for the first time, is there an official website for such Christian, please? It is OK with me if one is happy there, right?

Regards

Elihoenai

paarsurrey said:

" I Am Ultra Extremist Celibate and Non-Violent Christian Gnostic. "

What does that mean, please? I have come across such person for the first time, is there an official website for such Christian, please? It is OK with me if one is happy there, right?

Regards
Job 19:26

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

1 Corinthians 7:1

7 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

My Christian Gnosticism is Unique being slightly different from the Traditional Christian Gnosticism. Real Christian Gnosticism is all about Repenting from Sin in the Journey to Elohim/God.

Elohim/God is Flesh, Soul and Spirit. The Devil/Satan is Elohim/God in its Lowest Form.

Elohim's/God's Ladder:
Flesh->Soul->Spirit

Elohim/God wants its creation to Return by Climbing the Ladder.

Here is information about Christian Gnosticism:

Gnosticism

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός, romanized: gnōstikós, Koine Greek: [ɣnostiˈkos], 'having knowledge') is a collection of religious ideas and systems that coalesced in the late 1st century AD among Jewish and early Christian sects.[1] These various groups emphasized personal spiritual knowledge (gnosis) above the proto-orthodox teachings, traditions, and authority of religious institutions. Gnostic cosmogony generally presents a distinction between a supreme, hidden God and a malevolent lesser divinity (sometimes associated with the Yahweh of the Old Testament)[2] who is responsible for creating the material universe.[3] Consequently, Gnostics considered material existence flawed or evil, and held the principal element of salvation to be direct knowledge of the hidden divinity, attained via mystical or esoteric insight. Many Gnostic texts deal not in concepts of sin and repentance, but with illusion and enlightenment.

What Did Gnostic Christians Believe?

Gnosticism, the Enduring Heresy

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Job 19:26

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
"Job 19:26 "

The verses “ Job 19:26 ” quoted by one in one's post is not from (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, please, right?:

Holy Bible King James Version (Red Letter Edition)
The Roman Catholic Holy Bible with the words of Jesus in red.
World Messianic Bible
One could check it from the above versions, please. Right?
Further, it has no reflection on the topic of the thread whether Yeshua was an enemy of the state or not, please, right?

Regards

Elihoenai

"Job 19:26 "

The verses “ Job 19:26 ” quoted by one in one's post is not from (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, please, right?:

Holy Bible King James Version (Red Letter Edition)
The Roman Catholic Holy Bible with the words of Jesus in red.
World Messianic Bible
One could check it from the above versions, please. Right?
Further, it has no reflection on the topic of the thread whether Yeshua was an enemy of the state or not, please, right?

Regards
You are talking about the Holy Scriptures/Bible that as a Muslim you cannot possibly understand. Yet you have not answered the question about your own book. Why are you not talking about the Koran/Quran?

Why have you not answered this question?