• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jesus Christ Enemy of the State?

questfortruth

Please write the title of any book with capital letter. So, not bible, but Bible.

No, Jesus Christ was not Enemy of the State because it is said:
"Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not." Matthew 23:2-3 KJV. "Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against Me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered Me unto thee hath." John 19:11 KJV. Pilate has said that he is saint: "When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it." Matthew 27:24 KJV. What? The latter verse is a lie? But you trust that the Jesus Christ was a man? Some parts of the story you accept, some don't?

Why? Any physical change in the parliament composition will not improve the regime: no Evolution (voting), No Revolution. The Revolution is a criminal act -- major sin.
It is good to vote for your loved candidate, but the change in politics will come after making a difference in the entire society, not vice versa. The Donald Trump total influence was rather negative than positive. For example, he did not ban abortions, he was enemy of Putin, and has provoked Putin to begin current war.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

No, Jesus Christ was not Enemy of the State because it is said:
"Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not." Matthew 23:2-3 KJV. "Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against Me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered Me unto thee hath." John 19:11 KJV.

Why? Any physical change in the parliament composition will not improve the regime: no Evolution (voting), No Revolution. The Revolution is a criminal act -- major sin.
It is good to vote for your loved candidate, but the change in politics will come after making a difference in the entire society, not vice versa.

2 Timothy 3:12

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Thank you for bringing this to readers attention.

Most Certainly, Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is Enemy of the State when the State is Devoted Devil/Satan Worshippers.

The Earthly Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is Not Enemy of the State because this Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is of the Satan/Devil.

I have told members on these forums many times, Happy to say that I'm on the receiving end of 24/7 Satanic Ritual Abuse being in London, England.

questfortruth

2 Timothy 3:12

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Thank you for bringing this to readers attention.

Most Certainly, Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is Enemy of the State when the State is Devoted Devil/Satan Worshippers.

The Earthly Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is Not Enemy of the State because this Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is of the Satan/Devil.

I have told members on these forums many times, Happy to say that I'm on the receiving end of 24/7 Satanic Ritual Abuse being in London, England.

The Donald Trump total influence was rather negative than positive. For example, he did not ban abortions, he was enemy of Putin, and has provoked Putin to begin current war.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
The Donald Trump total influence was rather negative than positive. For example, he did not ban abortions, he was enemy of Putin, and has provoked Putin to begin current war.
I'm not sure that it is a fair comparison to put Trump up against Christ. There's a wee bit of difference between the two. But I am surprised his trading card set didn't include one with him presiding over the Last Supper.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Is Was Jesus Christ Enemy of the State?

Fixed...

My view following considerably research into the early years of the Roman empire is yes, JC was an enemy of Rome.

My view on Jesus.

I think he was a terrorist against Roman occupation and died a terrorist's death for his crimes.

ChristineM

Premium Member
But Pilat has said that he is saint.

The bible has said that Pilate said JC was a saint. The bible was written 350 years after JCs death. And probably 300 or so years after Pilates death.
You can, but i don't trust the accuracy of the bible

questfortruth

You can, but i don't trust the accuracy of the bible
Please write the title of any book with capital letter. So, not bible, but Bible.

Pilate has said that he is saint: "When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it." Matthew 27:24 KJV.

questfortruth

Pilate has said that he is saint: "When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it." Matthew 27:24 KJV. What? The latter verse is a lie? But you trust that the Jesus Christ was a man? Some parts of the story you accept, some don't?

ChristineM

Premium Member

Pilate has said that he is saint: "When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it." Matthew 27:24 KJV.

Saints did not exist in that time, so was Pilate a soothsayer?

In fact, the first saint was canonised, by Pope John XV.

So just another reason not to trust the accuracy of the bible

TLK Valentine

Read the books that others would burn.
Jesus of Nazareth was an apocalyptic preacher who called for complete political, social, and economic upheaval... He was unquestionably an enemy of the status quo, and of those in power who profited from it. That makes him an "enemy of the state" by the state's definition, if nothing else.

Of course, it didn't take long for "the state" to selectively edit his message and make him appear to be their ally -- Or more accurately, their mascot -- as they continued with their own agenda.

The real Jesus was an enemy of every state.