• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jealousy or Cunnilingus more of a sin?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Galatians 5:20 James 3, 14-16 Romans 13;13. 1 Corinthians 12:20 all talk about Jealousy mostly in a bad way. however Hebrews 13;4 says the marriage bed is undefiled. Therefore Jealousy is the greater sin.

Yeah, but that's just the MARRIAGE bed - what about all those other beds?

ruhnafsoul

ruhnafsoul
Which is a greater sin? Jealousy or Cunnilingus? And what does it say about humanity that for perhaps 200,000 of it's years on earth, we would find cunnilingus the greater sin?

dun worry much about that.. gurl..
U can have both of it.. its good for U.. and it is the act of the nafs inside you..

Jealousy is a feel, appears inside of you.. nobody knows except U and GOD (if U believe in GOD) and it is not U who made it appears inside of U.. it just come out from within.. and its the nafs. And its not a sin as long as U do not react accordingly by the feel of it.

Cunnilingus is obviously an act.. perhaps to satisfy your needs, which also comes from the desire within.. and its no sin to husband and wife who married in accordance to GOD's rule.. and no sin to those who has no GOD..

well.. its just an opinion

Gabethewiking

Jealousy is a feel, appears inside of you.. nobody knows except U and GOD (if U believe in GOD) and it is not U who made it appears inside of U.. it just come out from within.. and its the nafs. And its not a sin as long as U do not react accordingly by the feel of it.

I am just curious, and I apologize for butting in, but referring to above bolded and underlined text, are you saying that God only knowns if you believe in him, and if you do not, he does not exist?

You said "if you believe in god", which means it only applies if you accept the existence of such a thing, and if you do not it is not relevant, ie, god is not relevent/existant... Correct?

Druswid

I vote most heartily for jealousy. Jealousy can eat away at someone, or even cause them to do rash, and maybe even violent things. No good can come of jealousy, for the most part. I'd have to really think about it in depth to discover if I think any good can come from it. As for sexual acts... whether it's between husband and wife, or an otherwise unmarried couple, they're not sins, it's natural as can be. I think this whole... sin thing is a bit overworked. If people go around thinking everything is a sin, then they're going to have a pretty awful time of things.

ruhnafsoul

ruhnafsoul
I am just curious, and I apologize for butting in, but referring to above bolded and underlined text, are you saying that God only knowns if you believe in him, and if you do not, he does not exist?

You said "if you believe in god", which means it only applies if you accept the existence of such a thing, and if you do not it is not relevant, ie, god is not relevent/existant... Correct?

forgive me for my improper explaination with regard to the above topic.. and I had no intention to hurt or touch anyone's feel or complicate things with this "nafs" and GOD things.. What I had written is only about my opinion, understanding and believes.. and I had full respect to other's believe.

The word Nafs can be found in wikipedia.. therefore.. just type the word "nafs" in wikipedia and it will explain everything.

And forgive me as well for not being able to clarify further with regard to the "believe in god" things, as I think that this is not an appropriate forum to discuss about it because others are discussing about the different topic .. i.e Is jeolousey or cunnilingus more of a sin..? so.. just want to be fair to everbody..

blackout

Violet.
IT'S ALL SIN!

Now keep your panties on,
go sit in the corner,
and put your tongue back in your mouth. :drool:

:tsk:

Don 't you know? Fun is for OTHER people.

*UV is glad to be an "other people"*

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I vote most heartily for jealousy. Jealousy can eat away at someone, or even cause them to do rash, and maybe even violent things. No good can come of jealousy, for the most part. I'd have to really think about it in depth to discover if I think any good can come from it. As for sexual acts... whether it's between husband and wife, or an otherwise unmarried couple, they're not sins, it's natural as can be. I think this whole... sin thing is a bit overworked. If people go around thinking everything is a sin, then they're going to have a pretty awful time of things.

I have to agree. Jealous can cause someone to do harm. Cunnilingus causes no harm that I am aware- quite the opposite, in fact. :D Except maybe yeast infections.