• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it wrong to advocate homosexuality as a sin?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Response: There's no natural way for two females to have sex. That's proof enough. If it isn't natural, then it's coming from your own desires, which is lust.

But we just established, from someone with direct personal experience, that every way two females have sex is natural.

Mr Cheese

That's because they murder anyone suspected of homosexuality. Nice religion.

I think its more a cultural thing than religion to be honest....

but just my pet theory....

Although I only have one copy of the qu'ran... it was a painful read. But I understand it needs to be recited not read.

Its funny though... you look at Islam, and Iran and peoples like that.....

Then you look at the Sufi....

That's a big paradox there:sarcastic

Fatihah

Of course you don't.

She was using the same logic (which is none at all) that you used to condemn homosexuality to instead support it. "Because God said so" is a worthless argument and means nothing to those outside of your religion. It is also pointless to mindlessly quote verses from some silly book to those who don't even believe in its authority and authenticity.

Response: Now quote the post in which I say that I condemn homosexuality because God said so, if you are truthful.

Mr Cheese

Well obviously because a male is not holding down an female and forcing himself on her! That's the only natural sex, everybody knows that! C'mon! :sarcastic

Wearing make up and using tooth paste is unnatural....

heck, eating tomato ketchup is evil too...by these standards

the natural arguement is rather poor, amongst those that use it

Fatihah

Well, you see, a man can penetrate another man either orally, or anally thus stimulating the prostate erogenously. And women can engage each other orally or via tribadism.

Edit: I forgot to include "frotting" for males. Sorry, Fatihah.

It shows no such thing. Your claim does not compute.

Response: Are you telling me that a man's anal was purposely designed by nature to be penetrated sexually? And that the private parts of man and woman were naturally designed for oral fixation? It's a simple yes or no question. Let's see how honest or ignorant you are.

Fatihah

That wasn't a lie. A lie would be when you claimed Auto said the theory of evolution was false. Since she can easily dig up those posts, her claim that she can show you lying is true.

Did the noble Qur'an not teach you the difference between truth and lies?

Response: The qur'an doesn't teach that. You must have picked up a book that looks like the qur'an to even ask that question. Didn't your parents teach you the difference?

slave2six

Substitious
There are NO homo men or lesbians in Iran.... (honest)
There is no way to know this except in a free society. There are officially no Christians in China either, if you believe the communists (and ignore the people in prison or the ones who have secret Bible studies at the risk of going to prison).

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
So I was thinking about Carico, remember her?

Carico thinks all sex is either for reproduction or lust; there is no other sex.
Carico thinks that lust is a sin.
Therefore, any sex that Carico has ever had that was not for reproduction was a sin, according to Carico.