• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it wrong that I wish all humans were dead ?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I agree with you on and individual basis but when we see the entire population of humans degrading everything that sustains them and the currently few individuals like yourself with the understanding that there is need to stop the destruction of the earth. We need to spread the understanding that we must preserve the our world before it is too late.

I try, as do others but its a big world and profit it king

james blunt

It is not denial but a positive belief that there is good. It is hard to understand how fast we are devastating the world we live in. We need both a recognition of what we are doing but also a positive believe that there is good. We just need to act on the good before it is too late.

People don't really understand that good does not exist , there is only bad . If people don't do bad , then people are automatically good . their natural self .

Bear Wild

I try, as do others but its a big world and profit it king
I know you have a heart for our world as do many on this form. I sometimes get overwhelmed as I see what is unfolding in this world. Currently the president of the country I live in is doing everything to ruin our world. I am doing my best to have other recognize how important it is to preserve our world and it is easy to become bitter. You have a good attitude so keep it up and I will remember there are many of us who love the world we live in and care about the rest of the living world.

Gulo

Yes the have good intentions but if we as a species do not change what we are doing then all of their efforts may not save us. There are humans that care and understand what is happening to our beautiful planet but the remain in the minority. It is not until we expand these courageous acts to everyone making the needed sacrifices to protect our world, will then we benefit from these good acts.
Spread the word. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

There was a time when I felt guilty for eating meat. I am an omnivore, but someday, something else will consume me, whether a shark, bacteria, a tiger, plants, etc. There is a circle of life.

Encourage others to live sustainably. Encourage others to have only 2-3 kids, if any.

Bear Wild

Spread the word. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

There was a time when I felt guilty for eating meat. I am an omnivore, but someday, something else will consume me, whether a shark, bacteria, a tiger, plants, etc. There is a circle of life.

Encourage others to live sustainably. Encourage others to have only 2-3 kids, if any.
I completely agree with you. I am trying to spread the word and make the sacrifices I need to do. I only hope we are not to late.

Xax

I consider that no government does a good job , all religion is quite false and we are all selfish when it comes to survival . We quite clearly don't really care about the needy etc and are all quite horrible people .
I don't think we deserve to live and call ourselves the superior species .

What a weird post, there are some very wonderful humans, as well as those who are bad.