• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Islam the Antichrist?

Moses_UK

Don't be sorry, esp. if you don't mean it AND you reply to me

It is even weaker than what you hint at, in your below quote, don't you think?

Why don't you become a monotheist? I actually feel so sorry for Hindus due to their illogical beliefs. your faith is a culture.

Moses_UK

I am merely curious if you scrutinize the Koran the same you did the Bible.

I was born Christian orthodox and converted to Islam 5 years ago. Trust me when I say I looked at every aspect of Islam from the Quran and hadith and couldn't find any discrepancies.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I was born Christian orthodox and converted to Islam 5 years ago. Trust me when I say I looked at every aspect of Islam from the Quran and hadith and couldn't find any discrepancies.
So you did not scrutinize the Koran like you did the Bible.
Well, at least your honest about your hypocrisy.

Moses_UK

So you did not scrutinize the Koran like you did the Bible.
Well, at least your honest about your hypocrisy.

Are you stupid? why would I convert to a religion I didn't understand or investigate. I tried to find holes but couldn't. that's why I asked you to give me points I might have missed. if you cant please be quite

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Are you stupid? why would I convert to a religion I didn't understand or investigate. I tried to find holes but couldn't. that's why I asked you to give me points I might have missed. if you cant please be quite
What was man created from?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
My first Theard was too aggressive, I'm trying to do better.
So, why I believe that the Antichrist is Islam, and therefore will soon conquer the world:

1. The prophet Daniel identifies the foot of the statue as Arabic.

2. The number six in Greek is very similar to the Arabic word Allah.
View attachment 46572

3. Islam says that their "Messiah" will destroy the cross, but the cross is the saving sign of the Jews and Christians in the bible.

4. The Quran says God has no son, and it says Jesus is only human, according to the letter of John the signs of the Antichrist.

5. The Quran teaches a different gospel, claiming, for example, that Jesus was not crucified but saved from it by Allah. The Bible calls anyone who preaches a different gospel cursed, and Jesus himself called Peter Satan because he wanted to save him from death on the cross.
ayin wrote," 3. Islam says that their "Messiah" will destroy the cross, but the cross is the saving sign of the Jews and Christians in the bible."

Cross has never been a sign of "saving" in Judaism, our Jew friends in the forum have exposed this wrong claim in their several posts.
Please quote from innocent Moses, if he ever treated "cross" as a sign of saving, please.
Innocent Jesus and innocent Mary also never made "cross" as a sign of saving, please. Right friends, please?
If yes, then please quote from innocent Jesus and or innocent Mary, please. Right friends, please?

Regards