• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Homosexuality a illness? And how to heal?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
If you have so called "gay" people who have no problem with having sex with people of the opposite gender, then you have to ask the obvious question:

How are they getting it up?

Sounds like "gender orientation" is the myth.

I mean, this sort of like saying you think red heads are hot, so... you won't have sex with brunettes. What does that mean?

Would there be a "cure" to help people become sexually attracted to red heads?

Of course not. Because sexual orientation is total BS.

A real-life problem is when someone can't get an erection.
I encourage you to research the solutions.
You do realize that people can be aroused by physical contact, right? Men and woman can and have been aroused by the stimulation provided by inanimate objects - it doesn't mean they don't have a sexual preference.

mystic64

nolonger active
Women have permission to feel a variety of emotions, to be alive. Men in our society do not have this permission. In a man's world you have to be distant and stotic. In a man's world showing your emotions is considered a weakness. Gay men have the same permission that women do, they have permission to feel and to be alive. But because they are male in a man's world they are persecuted. And the reason why men can never understand women and think that women are of another species is because they do not have permission to feel and be awake to a variety of emotions. Gay men do understand women :) because they do not have the emotional limitations that normal men do. Yep, permission to be alive and to feel without having to hurt somebody, some animal, or having to break something.

chevron1

I did. Consider your source more carefully next time. For Christ's sakes it's bloody TMZ. They don't even have any journalistic integrity let alone any merit or clout when discussing Scientific matters.
And while I can't comment on Bruce's "journey" he's a media whore who's giving the tabloids what they want. Like I'm sure that's the way he personally feels about his "new attraction," (weren't there rumors of him having sex with men before his decision to transition though) but I need something far more concrete than this. Like actual science perchance? Or at least some news website with more credibility than flipping TMZ.

random, i got more information from a more reliable source. imagine that.

this news story just appeared on yahoo news about a trans-female who transitioned not because she felt transgender, but to deal with other psychological issues like an "unmanageable sex drive". she is a christian and had sought out jesus to help her contain her urges and drives. her doctor told her the only hope (aversion does not work and brain surgery is too extreme) was to become a woman. the extreme hormone therapy would force her to change her personality. transgenderism was a treatment for a mental disorder just as trans-gay therapy is a treatment for what is perceived as the gay disorder.

according to the article, Stephenie Robinson "never felt like she was trapped in a wrong body and never dreamed of living life as a woman" but transitioned to female because of her "doctor's diagnosis that the reason behind her unmanageable sex drive, suicide attempts, violent outbursts" was that "Robinson should have been female". her doctor is trying to sell transgenderization as therapy. why? because it will stop you from being wholey gay. that's all they care about. the doctor made no mistake. he knew what he was doing for stopping sexual drive. that's what offends christians: sex drive and gay sex too.

transgenderization therapy is to make a man conform to society even if it means no more man.

Transgender police officer says becoming a woman 'wasn't even a thought'

2.jpg

leibowde84

Veteran Member
You do realize that people can be aroused by physical contact, right? Men and woman can and have been aroused by the stimulation provided by inanimate objects - it doesn't mean they don't have a sexual preference.
Excellent rebuttal. But, I've got to say, a man could not cause me to "get it up" through physical contact unless I was blindfolded and ear-plugged and there was a recording of a woman speaking to me in the background. As Elaine said, "the female body is a work of art", so I can see why everyone would be able to "get it up" to that. But, if you aren't a woman, gay or bi, I fail to see how anyone could be attracted to a man sexually.

chevron1

But, if you aren't a woman, gay or bi, I fail to see how anyone could be attracted to a man sexually.

doesn't matter to some people. if you can have an erection near a man you are automatically gay, just like if you have an erection hear a woman you are automatically straight or bi.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Women have permission to feel a variety of emotions, to be alive. Men in our society do not have this permission. In a man's world you have to be distant and stotic. In a man's world showing your emotions is considered a weakness. Gay men have the same permission that women do, they have permission to feel and to be alive. But because they are male in a man's world they are persecuted. And the reason why men can never understand women and think that women are of another species is because they do not have permission to feel and be awake to a variety of emotions. Gay men do understand women :) because they do not have the emotional limitations that normal men do. Yep, permission to be alive and to feel without having to hurt somebody, some animal, or having to break something.
^^^Garbage.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
random, i got more information from a more reliable source. imagine that.

this news story just appeared on yahoo news about a trans-female who transitioned not because she felt transgender, but to deal with other psychological issues like an "unmanageable sex drive". she is a christian and had sought out jesus to help her contain her urges and drives. her doctor told her the only hope (aversion does not work and brain surgery is too extreme) was to become a woman. the extreme hormone therapy would force her to change her personality. transgenderism was a treatment for a mental disorder just as trans-gay therapy is a treatment for what is perceived as the gay disorder.

according to the article, Stephenie Robinson "never felt like she was trapped in a wrong body and never dreamed of living life as a woman" but transitioned to female because of her "doctor's diagnosis that the reason behind her unmanageable sex drive, suicide attempts, violent outbursts" was that "Robinson should have been female". her doctor is trying to sell transgenderization as therapy. why? because it will stop you from being wholey gay. that's all they care about. the doctor made no mistake. he knew what he was doing for stopping sexual drive. that's what offends christians: sex drive and gay sex too.

transgenderization therapy is to make a man conform to society even if it means no more man.

Transgender police officer says becoming a woman 'wasn't even a thought'

2.jpg

That doctor should have his license revoked. No normal psychologist in today's day and age should be that ignorant of what transgendered actually is. Or female sexual appetites to be honest. Was he a real Doctor? Was this in the 70s? Like what kind of moronic Doctor is this?
Yahoo isn't that much better, it's better than TMZ but practically everything is lol.
Also who the hell would accept that diagnosis on that basis alone? Like if you legitimately didn't feel like a female trapped inside a male's body, wouldn't you tell the doctor to STFU and go see someone more sane? Like this is not all on the arguably unethical doctor in this scenario, the copper should have used more sense and sought a second opinion! Unless he was just desperate as ****!

I mean the story doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you really think about it, unless the guy is so far in denial about his gender identity that he's seeing pyramids.

chevron1

Like what kind of moronic Doctor is this?
Yahoo isn't that much better, it's better than TMZ but practically everything is lol.
Also who the hell would accept that diagnosis on that basis alone? Like if you legitimately didn't feel like a female trapped inside a male's body, wouldn't you tell the doctor to STFU and go see someone more sane? Like this is not all on the arguably unethical doctor in this scenario, the copper should have used more sense and sought a second opinion! Unless he was just desperate as ****!

I mean the story doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you really think about it, unless the guy is so far in denial about his gender identity that he's seeing pyramids.

he was a religious man and he REALLY did not want to have a sex drive. there are gay men who REALLY don't want to be gay and they too would accept this kind of diagnosis and therapy.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
he was a religious man and he REALLY did not want to have a sex drive. there are gay men who REALLY don't want to be gay and they too would accept this kind of diagnosis and therapy.

Well then they should get actual professional help, not some quack idiot who can't tell the simple difference between cross dressing and transgender.

chevron1

Well then they should get actual professional help, not some quack idiot who can't tell the simple difference between cross dressing and transgender.

between cross dressing and transgender, there is bruce jenner and a new mother for brody.

Paranoid Android

between cross dressing and transgender, there is bruce jenner and a new mother for brody.

There is NO he anymore. There is a she. The man is a memory you have. He, Bruce Jenner, no longer exists.

You deny it to wrestle with fact he would cut off his penis, have breasts constructed. What you can't deal with is the fact he wanted to be a women SO BAD, he is going to have his penis and balls cut off !

Deal with it. For all intents and purposes, Bruce Jenner is DEAD.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The penis isn't cut off (inverted is more accurate), but I like how you put it.
It's how I describe my former self, that after years of struggling he was finally dealt a death blow and he is currently bleeding out. I can just now hear the death rattle starting to set in.

chevron1

There is NO he anymore. There is a she. The man is a memory you have. He, Bruce Jenner, no longer exists.

You deny it to wrestle with fact he would cut off his penis, have breasts constructed. What you can't deal with is the fact he wanted to be a women SO BAD, he is going to have his penis and balls cut off !

are his breasts the best breasts of the west breasts?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
No, he isn't. He said he's keeping those parts. I could've told you that even without him saying it. But that's another topic.