• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Hell Really Fair?

Bob the Unbeliever

If it weren't for God you wouldn't even be breathing.

No-- neither of my parents were God. Neither were any of my cats, God.

And without either my parents? Or my various cats down through the years? It is true-- I'd not be here, breathing. My parents had unprotected sex. My cats' enabling my positive mental health, preventing dangerous depression.

But your god? Had nothing to do with either.

Proof, you ask? Are all the people who claim to speak FOR god... the louder they scream? The more they threaten and bluster with "Yer Gunna HELL, SINNER!" The more I'm quite convinced there cannot possibly be any god....

... no, these screaming, hateful and judgmental people? Are 100% PROOF there cannot be any god of note: What god would suffer these ... unpleasant people .. to continue to breathe?

Indeed: The bible's god? Routinely killed people for the slightest of provocation.... according to the bible.

No... people like Spartan? And others? Are all the proof anyone needs there cannot possibly be any gods who care....

Bob the Unbeliever

In your dreams. Unbelief is a sin. Revelation 21:8 states all unbelievers will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

Unlike you? I do not dream of horrible torture at the hands of a sadistic beast-monster who intentionally creates fatally flawed beings for the explicit and singular purpose to torture them forever.

You, however, do. It's kinda sick, really...

As for the nonsense of "sin"?

Self- Inflicted Nonsense.

Bob the Unbeliever

Do you ever realize how stupid your theology is?

Ephisians 2:8-9

DUDE! It's not MY theology! IT IS YOURS! I think the whole bible is 100% fiction.

I think the bible's god is pure evil! But also fiction.

The most evil character in the Harry Potter series? PALES when compared to the EVIL that is the bible's god as depicted.

IT IS YOUR GOD. IT IS YOUR HELL. YOU GET TO DWELL ON IT.

(lucky for YOU, hell is equally myth as is your equally ugly "heaven")

Bob the Unbeliever

... all unbelievers will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

There you go! We know YOU are full of doubts-- and by definition -- an unbeliever. Off to hell with YOU.

Proof? That you are still alive! If you TRULY believed the garbage-theology you are selling?

You would figure out a way to die-- not by suicide-- but dead nonetheless, in order to be in your mythic "paradise" as quickly as possible.

The fact that you did not do that? Proves to 100% you do not believe with certitude.