• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is all news "fake news"..?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Fair enough, your evidence surpasses mine.

But let me ask you this; do you consider CNN to be psuedo-news? IOW, CNN picks and chooses their stories carefully in such a way that it persuades it's audience to see things the way the directors of the station want it to be seen?

...Kind of like how psuedo-science is.

I do not like CNN for their strong editorial stance. I believe what you are referring as Psuedo-news is the editorial position of the News source.

I listed my preferred sources that pass muster, and BBC and the New York Times tops the list with NPR taking third place. There are other specialized sources like Forbes, which are on my list.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I do not like CNN for their strong editorial stance. I believe what you are referring as Psuedo-news is the editorial position of the News source.

I listed my preferred sources that pass muster, and BBC and the New York Times tops the list with NPR taking third place. There are other specialized sources like Forbes, which are on my list.
I expect the least bias from news agencies like AP, UPI, DPA or Reuters. They have no incentive to be biased as they want to sell to all news sites. It's the closesed you can get to "just the facts".