• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is a War coming to America?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've already decided that when the feces are heading toward the fan,
I'm going 300WM.
xm20102.jpg

At my age (inflexible & failing eyesight), I need such an adjustable stock.
Your choice would be a good complement for our 2 person sniper team.
We'd be a little slow though.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm going 300WM.
xm20102.jpg

Was that designed to double as a crutch?

Awoon

I'm going 300WM.
xm20102.jpg

Wearing ear plugs is a must.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
I can't help but think sometimes that the USA needs a war on home soil. It has made itself rich from war, it has propogated wars across the earth for decades, it has an economy based upon war. Maybe a war closer to home would make all this violence at great distance seem less ok.
I can't help but think that the US acceptance of torture as a tool of war indicates just how brutal the society has become. You can not spread peace, freedom and democracy when rendition and torture are your tools.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Was that designed to double as a crutch?
It's a crutch in the sense that it has a flat trajectory, which would mean a longer ranger without recalculating impact point.
Or did you mean the rubber tip for the barrel which turns it into....
th

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
It's a crutch in the sense that it has a flat trajectory, which would mean a longer ranger without recalculating impact point.
Or did you mean the rubber tip for the barrel which turns it into....
th

I mean with the shape of the butt, the placement of the handle in relationship to the butt, and the rubber barrel make it look like it could actually function as a crutch. :p

MD

qualiaphile
Right, but war implies these guys vs. those guys. I'm asking where is this battle line being drawn? You talk about having your gun ready, but who specifically do you anticipate shooting at?

If you look at most collapsed states or societies there are generally two factions who come out on top: religious fundamentalist psychopaths and power hungry warlords who become demi-god psychopaths. So the rest of us will be picking a side I guess.

Paranoid Android

Practice for it with one of these.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15

(sigh) I suppose I don't know everything, but before you weekend warriors get cocky for war, there are some things to consider.

More than likely youn will be missing a body part. Wars are known to cause people to lose there legs, arms and hopefully, not there heads or lives.

Wars main aim is to KILL. But it won't be one way. They will do everything they can to kill you. If you are able to live and not lose any other body parts, there are some aspects that will make you wish they had killed you.

Most likely, if you avoid death, injury or being disabled, you will get P.T.S.D (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Hopefully, it won't drive you to force you're 9 millimeter in your mouth and blow your brains out, but it might.

Point is; YOU WILL CHANGE FOREVER AND LOSE PARTS OF YOU FOREVER. If you still think it's a good idea, then I agree with you. But believe me, you will LOSE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN NEVER, EVER GET BACK. NEVER !! That is why I am against people that seem so smitten for war. It's a low, brutal, animalistic butchery of human lives. Imagine a whole crowd of people. Your job is to slit there throats, hack them in pieces, drain the blood away-does that sound fun ? It ISN'T.
Keeping that in mind, I approve of killing ISIS because they want to commit genocide. But I just hope to God it DOSEN'T become necessary.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
(sigh) I suppose I don't know everything, but before you weekend warriors get cocky for war, there are some things to consider.

More than likely youn will be missing a body part. Wars are known to cause people to lose there legs, arms and hopefully, not there heads or lives.

Wars main aim is to KILL. But it won't be one way. They will do everything they can to kill you. If you are able to live and not lose any other body parts, there are some aspects that will make you wish they had killed you.

Most likely, if you avoid death, injury or being disabled, you will get P.T.S.D (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Hopefully, it won't drive you to force you're 9 millimeter in your mouth and blow your brains out, but it might.

Point is; YOU WILL CHANGE FOREVER AND LOSE PARTS OF YOU FOREVER. If you still think it's a good idea, then I agree with you. But believe me, you will LOSE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN NEVER, EVER GET BACK. NEVER !! That is why I am against people that seem so smitten for war. It's a low, brutal, animalistic butchery of human lives. Imagine a whole crowd of people. Your job is to slit there throats, hack them in pieces, drain the blood away-does that sound fun ? It ISN'T.
Keeping that in mind, I approve of killing ISIS because they want to commit genocide. But I just hope to God it DOSEN'T become necessary.
This is a very complicated analysis.
I see it more simply.
If they attack you, there are 2 choices....
1) Sit quietly.
2) Shoot back.
Everyone makes a choice.
The consequences will be what they will be.

Go to the 0:27 mark in the video for a full proof plan on how to stop every war in the world.Lol..:p

Caution:Strong language