• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Irony of the evolutionary belief

Pogo

But neither side had any evidence to support their claims, it was nothing more than two opposing world views clashing. Both walked away holding on to their view as being the truth while rubbishing the opponent.

The challenge was domed from the start, as the opponents didn't accept each others evidence as valid as the nature of the subject requires faith to validate either side. So nobody was willing to place any faith in the opponents view.
Uh, faith is belief without evidence and specifically not what you do in science or law.
Science is that which can be demonstrated without respect to worldview, it is equal for Christian, Hindu and atheist.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
You doubt it as you don't accept material evidence. You go by unproven theories only
I doubt it simply because you make claims of going to do something then do not do it.
So why would anyone take you seriously when you claim you are going to do something?

I know you are not going to present your list.
I am just curious what manner of smoke you gonna blow up everyones back side over it.

The claim that ID was religion dressed up as science by "cdesign Proponentsists" and not science and hence inappropriate to a science curriculum was amply demonstrated as you can read in the judges ruling.
I doubt that the judge knew anything about the matter at hand. So I wouldn't place any stock in the judges ruling

Uh, faith is belief without evidence and specifically not what you do in science or law.
Science is that which can be demonstrated without respect to worldview, it is equal for Christian, Hindu and atheist.
Rubbish, science is based on a fantasy, It's not based on reality. You need to drink the kool aid before you can accept anything it claims

You claimed to teach us all about evolution.
But the truth is you had no intentions of doing so.
Most people would call that dishonest.
\Most people don't know when they've been hoodwinked. I'm trying to expose the charlatans and liberate the people from slavery to fake ideologies

Pogo

Nah, none of that is accurate or credible. You don't even know what the theory of evolution is about. You confirm that by failing to acknowledge that the central thrust of evolution is the transition from one species to another, I shouldn't have to teach you about what you believe and correct you
No, it is reproduction with variation in a selective environment. Speciation is a consequence of this,
start here, you are a long way behind the class. Evolution 101

I doubt it simply because you make claims of going to do something then do not do it.
So why would anyone take you seriously when you claim you are going to do something?

I know you are not going to present your list.
I am just curious what manner of smoke you gonna blow up everyones back side over it.
I need to be careful with the dosage I administer at one time. The last thing I want to do is blow your mind with the awful truth, so I will give it to you in small doses. But I must first prepare some baby formular, before I introduce you to solid food. Please be patient, I know we all wanna jump in the deep end first but let's start at the shallow end for safety.
I will prepare your first lesson, but I will have to dust of my elementary school books to formulate lessons which you can digest

wellwisher

I know you don't answer questions to your outlandish posts, but who told you your religious beliefs are true, and why did you believe them? Family? Being forced to go to a church that said these things?
This understanding came from doing unconscious mind experiments on myself. Back in my early 20's, I started to read the collective works of the late Psychologist, Carl Jung, and his theory of the archetypes of the collective unconscious. The archetypes of the collective unconscious are like the apps of the brain's operating system.These are connected to human consciousness and our common human nature. They define the natural consciousness propensities of our human species. It is like the product of evolution, modified by culture; firmware updates.

As a scientist, I felt that I needed some first hand experiences of the archetypes, rather than just read about them in books and settle myself with scholarly symbolic proof. I was applying science principles to the archetypes, with my brain my laboratory. Conceptually, my brain had all the archetypes, by virtue of being human, so what I should see will be similar for all; types. It was pioneering research, to be both the scientist and the experiment.

Jung worked under the assumption that we have two centers of consciousness; ego and inner self, with the archetypes in the middle. The archetypes are like the apps within the inner self juke box. The inner self, may be new and can be read about, in Jung's small book; The Undiscovered Self. Two centers of consciousness is what made this research possible. I would use the ego center; science objectivity, to induce the inner self center, and see what brews up in the middle; coins in the juke box.

My hobby and research with Jungian Psychology, required I become an expert in collective human symbolism. The symbols of the world's religions are a rich source of data about the archetypes, and how they changed over time. These data were useful for identification. Religions are about the IT of the brain.

My own first hand experiences and my knowledge of symbolism, allowed me to infer what collective religious symbols meant, in terms of our evolving collective human nature; updates. The inner self taught me by leading me via its output. I did not read this anywhere, but rather it is the fruit of 40 years of research and the inner self teaching me. I do not hear voices, but rather there is a very fast 3-D language of sensations, that I have learned to decompress, and put into words, as I write. It seems to use the cerebellum circuitry.

One long connected set of experiences, I had, was connected to bible prophesy. What I learned was prophesy was not an extroverted social effect that takes place in the outer world. Rather it is something that occurs within. It appears to be like an update in the brain's operating system. It is like Windows or Mac introducing a new operating system.

This inner effect appears to be why the end times are always predicted, generation after generation, but nothing changes except the people who get obsessed. It begins with an uninstall process, to help remove the old operating system; archive it, before adding the new one. This is symbolized by the more scary symbolism. Uninstall is systematic destruction. In my case, that phase ended with my getting amnesia. I was still me; ego in the present, but had little in the way of my life memory. Luckily, I was in a safe place. This allowed a clean install, that took years, to learn how to use the new features available, such as the 3-D language for faster data crunching.

The inner self ever taught me how to reinvent science, since I had no former science memory from my science education. I was still aware of the unconscious mind experiment, and allowed the inner self to lead this retooling, to see what happens. Interestingly, the inner self reinvented science, as a helical path, going from cradle to grave and back again to the beginning; Big Bang, physics, chemistry, biology and life and the brain and consciousness, then BB. Like the helix I would start again from scratch, adding what I learned from the previous pass. The goal was an integral of 4-D model that connected all the areas. This was the opposite of specialization.

I was taught to see the entire forest, and not get bogged down in the trees. Part of that model was connected to human consciousness evolution, where the symbols of religion were a treasure trove of how the brain's apps changed with time. This led to my latest theory of space-time and separated space and separated time, where anything is possible; imagination meets the quantum world.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I need to be careful with the dosage I administer at one time. The last thing I want to do is blow your mind with the awful truth, so I will give it to you in small doses. But I must first prepare some baby formular, before I introduce you to solid food. Please be patient, I know we all wanna jump in the deep end first but let's start at the shallow end for safety.
I will prepare your first lesson, but I will have to dust of my elementary school books to formulate lessons which you can digest
More bravado

Pogo

I don't buy into the mainstream false narrative, because they came after him and gave him the fine comb treatment knit picking his life until they fabricated a case against him. I guarantee you that every single man in the world would be imprisoned if they were put through the mincer like that.
They came after President Trump, to punish him for draining the swamp. I don't accept the courts guilty verdict in Kents Hovind's case.
… Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid

We Never Know

No Slack
What is this "everything came from nothing theory" you keep mentioning?

Perhaps you can explain what it is?

Science dates the age of the universe which to me says it had a beginning.
So technically the universe didn't exist, then it did.
What did everything come from? The theory is there was something much smaller than a pin head in which everything rapidly emerged.
Then the questions are what did it come from or exist in.

Some believe a god created it. Some believe it just happened.

The answers are we don't know.

wellwisher

I know you don't answer questions to your outlandish posts, but who told you your religious beliefs are true, and why did you believe them? Family? Being forced to go to a church that said these things?
This understanding came from doing unconscious mind experiments on myself. Back in my early 20's, I started to read the collective works of the late Psychologist, Carl Jung, and his theory of the archetypes of the collective unconscious. The archetypes of the collective unconscious are like the apps of the brain's operating system.These are connected to human consciousness and our common human nature. They define the natural consciousness propensities of our human species. It is like the product of evolution, modified by culture; firmware updates.

As a scientist, I felt that I needed some first hand experiences of the archetypes, rather than just read about them in books and settle myself with scholarly symbolic proof. I was applying science principles to the archetypes, with my brain my laboratory. Conceptually, my brain had all the archetypes, by virtue of being human, so what I should see will be similar for all; types. It was pioneering research, to be both the scientist and the experiment.

Jung worked under the assumption that we have two centers of consciousness; ego and inner self, with the archetypes in the middle. The archetypes are like the apps within the inner self juke box. The inner self, may be new and can be read about, in Jung's small book; The Undiscovered Self. Two centers of consciousness is what made this research possible. I would use the ego center; science objectivity, to induce the inner self center, and see what brews up in the middle; coins in the juke box.

My hobby and research with Jungian Psychology, required I become an expert in collective human symbolism. The symbols of the world's religions are a rich source of data about the archetypes, and how they changed over time. These data were useful for identification. Religions are about the IT of the brain.

My own first hand experiences and my knowledge of symbolism, allowed me to infer what collective religious symbols meant, in terms of our evolving collective human nature; updates. The inner self taught me by leading me via its output. I did not read this anywhere, but rather it is the fruit of 40 years of research and the inner self teaching me. I do not hear voices, but rather there is a very fast 3-D language of sensations, that I have learned to decompress, and put into words, as I write. It seems to use the cerebellum circuitry.

One long connected set of experiences, I had, was connected to bible prophesy. What I learned was prophesy was not an extroverted social effect that takes place in the outer world. Rather it is something that occurs within. It appears to be like an update in the brain's operating system. It is like Windows or Mac introducing a new operating system.

This inner effect appears to be why the end times are always predicted, generation after generation, but nothing changes except the people who get obsessed. It begins with an uninstall process, to help remove the old operating system; archive it, before adding the new one. This is symbolized by the more scary symbolism. Uninstall is systematic destruction. In my case, that phase ended with my getting amnesia. I was still me; ego in the present, but had little in the way of my life memory. Luckily, I was in a safe place. This allowed a clean install, that took years, to learn how to use the new features available, such as the 3-D language for faster data crunching.

The inner self ever taught me how to reinvent science, since I had no former science memory from my science education. I was still aware of the unconscious mind experiment, and allowed the inner self to lead this retooling, to see what happens. Interestingly, the inner self reinvented science, as a helical path, going from cradle to grave and back again to the beginning; Big Bang, physics, chemistry, biology and life and the brain and consciousness, then BB. Like the helix I would start again from scratch, adding what I learned from the previous pass. The goal was an integral of 4-D model that connected all the areas. This was the opposite of specialization.

I was taught to see the entire forest, and not get bogged down in the trees. Part of that model was connected to human consciousness evolution, where the symbols of religion were a treasure trove of how the brain's apps changed with time. This led to my latest theory of space-time and separated space and separated time, where anything is possible; imagination meets the quantum world.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
No, you missed the point.

Please..... this is not my first rodeo, nor is it my first match of pigeon chess.

I'm only looking for one single transitional fossil to show the transition of one species to another.

Ok.

Tiktaalik.

You may move the goalposts now and / or go into complete denial and / or conspiracy mode.

This is what stumped the wise guy university professor.

You mean, this is how the clip was carefully edited to make it look like that. No professor, nor anyone else who as a minimum of understanding of evolution, would be stumped by silly questions. They might be stumped by the stupidity that is exhibited by the mere asking of certain questions though.

Also, I'm not interested in "argument by youtube".

It proved that the piece of paper they gave him at graduation was worthless, Ray Comfort knocked him out of the park, by asking for a simple piece of evidence which millions should exist if that luny theory had any credibility

Millions of transitional fossils do exist.
The problem of Comfort is that he is to dishonest at worst and to stupid at best to recognize them, or to closed minded to even look at them.

Do you know why they call him "banana man", by the way?