• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

iPhone is satanic product without internet not usable

Niblo

Premium Member
'I asked my niece to pass me the phone book. She laughed at me, called me a dinosaur, then gave me her iPhone. So now, the spider's a goner..the iPhone is busted..and my niece is furious. :(' (Anon).

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I asked my niece to pass me the phone book. She laughed at me, called me a dinosaur, then gave me her iPhone. So now, the spider's a goner..the iPhone is busted..and my niece is furious. :(

Hilarious. Deserves several funny frubes

Niblo

Premium Member
Hilarious. Deserves several funny frubes

Hi Christine.

Not my own work, I'm afraid. My wife WhatsApp'd it from an unknown source. There's a lot of daft stuff flying around at the moment..much of it to do with toilet rolls, and their scarcity! Am in my second week of working from home. The cat thinks all her birthdays have come at once....an old geezer (me) readily available for beck and call cuddles. As the saying goes: 'Dogs have owners....cats have staff.' I do hope that everything is well with you. Stay safe.