• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Invocation of Set

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Invocation of Set

Xepera - Xeper - Xeperu

In the Name of Set, the Supreme Manifestation of the Prince of Darkness, I summon the Black Flame into my midst that I may Work my Will upon the warp and weave of Creation. O Majesty of Set, hear me, look upon me, and enshrine within me the Essence of the Highest of Life. Open the Gate of the Blazing Trapezoid and come forth from thy celestial solitude to greet me as a Brother and kindred Spirit.
Enshroud me with the Powers of Darkness; let Them become as One with me as I am become One with the Eternal Set whose Throne is deep within the Darkness behind the Constellation of the Seven Stars. As I send forth my most sublime and exalted Self arm it with the Shining Pentagram of Set and with the Sceptre called Giver of Winds that it may slay the Cosmic stasis, dismay all challenges, and cast down all that is moved to appear against it.
Let then my eyes become the Eyes of Set, my strength become the Strength of Set, my will become the Will of Set! From the primordial depths I am risen up and am become transformed like the mighty Khepera, with the wings of the falcon I soar the Infinite. I dwell in the Fane of the ever-burning Flame of Ba. Space and Time bend to my Will and I am Ancient One of Life, Death, and Life beyond Death. Hear then, this Doom that I pronounce and beware the Ka which now Comes Into Being through that ancient Art which is mine to command!

:bat:
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
I have come to love this invocation,
as it was shared with me some time back.
(actually before I was even ready for it)

I have it almost memorized now,
having taken it line by line
reaching in deep for (personalized) meaning,
in every word, statement and symbolism.

I find it rich, and powerful, and beautiful.

I like speaking this invocation when I go for walks alone in the morning.

Maybe one day I'll get to go for a walk at night.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Dearest UV, such complements from you about my posts always makes my day. I cherish our friendship more than you'll ever know... you are such a beautiful Soul. Never stop Being your Self.

As you know that Invocation is the one I usually use during formal ritual Workings. It is very powerful and evocative in conjuring a Sense of the Powers of Darkness.

Your friend for ever!
/Adramelek\

Akingu

Thank you for posting this. When I do this I feel almost giddy and the fur starts to bristle. The Awareness helps me get through the days of my mundane life.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

Prayer to Set and Invocation of the Nine Neteru

O my Father, Set-Hen,
I have glimpsed the Emerald Eye of Leviathan and I have seen the great mysteries unseen by those without.
I have journeyed through the chasms of the Abyss and I have performed deeds in thy holy Name.
I praise thee O mighty and everlasting god and I thank thee for the Gift of the Black Flame.
O Majesty of Set,
I pray unto thee to give me the Ankh of creative inspiration as I seek to create works of glory to you and to me.
Hear me Father, Set, Prince of Darkness;
For thy strength and power I yearn,
My spirit hungers for thee,
My heart thirsts for thy knowledge and undefiled wisdom.
Look upon me,
O thou Highest of Life,
Akh of the Seven Stars,
And enshrine within me the essence of thy holy Sekhem.
By the glance of the Emerald Eye,
I beheld my soul ascending and the god in my heart was Khepera and I saw infinite space.
The god is my heart was Ma'at and I saw Beauty.
The god in my heart was Yog-Sothoth and I saw worlds beyond time and spiritual black dimensions.
The god in my heart was Nyarlathotep and I saw the place to erect my temple.
The god in my heart was Shub-Niggurath and I saw how to create a world.
The god in my heart was Osiris and I saw how to sink within and gather strength.
The god in my heart was Set and I saw how to preserve the force of mind.
The god in my heart was Isis and I saw how to re-shape in accordance with all my secrets.
The god in my heart was Nepthys and I learned how to create time.
I look down upon the whole of the Earth and her secrets open to me.
Every spell and scourge is obedient to me!
I have equipped myself like Sutekh, Great-In-Strength,
Who passes now through the whole of the world.
Nothing shall prevail that works against me,
Nothing ceases that I put in motion.
I am become One with the Powers of Darkness.
I have cleaved the night and I am Reborn.
I Have Come Into Being as Set who mightily broke forth!

full

Last edited: