• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insider info on Debbie Wasserman Schultz and hacking of Dems

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
It’s looking like Wasserman Schultz, a Jew, was having an affair with the Muslim Pakistani criminal IT staffer Imran Awan who was just using her and was working for the Brotherhood and the Pakistani intelligence ISI بین الخدماتی مخابرات‎ was advantaging the affair to hack the DNC, US officials and government data and information.

I suppose some want sources.

Ok, just hang in there. Probably won't be long coming, now.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
This just in: Donald Trump is actually an alien sent to sow chaos and destruction on Earth prior to the invasion. This will make us easier to conquer. Every time he says "Believe me" he is using his alien mind control to force people to abandon their reason and blindly follow him.

I suppose you'll want some sources. Don't worry: you'll believe me when we are all slaves on Ursal 9.

esmith

Veteran Member
seems that the Dem's can't get away from having problems with computers; maybe they should go back to pen and ink.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Wake me up when this conservative entertainment 'scadal' evaporates like the rest. Whatever happened to Susan Rice and Loretta Lynch investigations? Could it be people were lied to? It's easy to spin something into "oh look, there's something there" and then run with the conspiracy theories.

There will be no investigations because there is no evidence of criminal activity or wrong doing. There's much more important things going on with America right now than worrying about some random person's bank loan.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
seems that the Dem's can't get away from having problems with computers; maybe they should go back to pen and ink.
They should be compelled to use quill and feather to help remind them where we originally come from.