• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

injunction on use of face masks

MNoBody

Simple solution: change your mask regularly - at least as often as your socks.
you obviously have never actually spent time working in said environments, nor had to pay for the consummables, etc..... but thanks for the 2 cents

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The mask, if worn properly, prevents contact with the skin. But it must fit right. If you wear glasses its easy to tell; if the glasses get steamed up, then the mask is not fitting properly. That metal strip over the nose is really a must.
I wear my glasses over the metal strip. Steaming is almost eliminated.

MNoBody

The mask, if worn properly, prevents contact with the skin. But it must fit right. If you wear glasses its easy to tell; if the glasses get steamed up, then the mask is not fitting properly. That metal strip over the nose is really a must.
now, wear that mask [actually a whole bag full you need everyday] for a 12 hour shift in a hot nasty environment.....do this for decades....see how you fare.....
idealism is great, but like all battle plans they change when they hit the beach and get boots on the ground.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
Finally it happen in my area. From today it is mandatory to wear facemask in public area.
All form of transportation of people, all malls, stores, schools, works and so on.

Its put down in a new local law from the local government, and it can lead to a fine if people do not follow the new law.

Luckely i wear mask everywhere anyway. But i am happy that our government see the spreading of covid-19 as important to stop.

Last month a lot of peoples has become sick from covid-19 in Norway. So it is spreading again
You're doing the correct thing. I have several cloth face masks and just hand wash with soapy warm water for a minute or two and hang dry.

Two of my grandchildren are currently living with me. My daughter woke me up at 6am to tell me I need to watch them because their daycare has a positive case.

I live in the sticks. So may fools here refuse to wear them unless made to like when entering a grocery or big box store.

I always wear one. But now I'm affected if not infected because of thoughtless, paranoid fools who don't believe wearing masks is important for themselves. And no one else matters except themselves of course.

Ridiculous.

MNoBody

What about gloves?
I know some people wear gloves and masks since we touch more things than some of us are around people.
gloves are a great prophylactic and are essential, but when they get wet, look out....in the field all the guys I knew had the same issue, if they wore them too long or it was too wet they cause little pimples to appear around hair follicles..... infections of all sorts, little punctures from splinters and small cuts would get infected more readily and when working one cannot wash their hands every couple minutes so bacterial infections became an issue and many trades would only use rubber gloves when it was unavoidable...
unless you apply caustic grout regularly, and then they are a necessary evil.

MNoBody

If the human immune system cannot adapt and overcome these earthly difficulties
without the prosthetics
we would be better off dead.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
gloves are a great prophylactic and are essential, but when they get wet, look out....in the field all the guys I knew had the same issue, if they wore them too long or it was too wet they cause little pimples to appear around hair follicles..... infections of all sorts, little punctures from splinters and small cuts would get infected more readily and when working one cannot wash their hands every couple minutes so bacterial infections became an issue and many trades would only use rubber gloves when it was unavoidable...
unless you apply caustic grout regularly, and then they are a necessary evil.

Wow. I would have never known. Hm.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
without the prosthetics

We're dying as we get older so we use resources to sustain health, protect ourselves from harm, and things like that. Healthy immune system works with a combination of other factors.

MNoBody

We're dying as we get older so we use resources to sustain health, protect ourselves from harm, and things like that. Healthy immune system works with a combination of other factors.
Illness incorporated does not focus on making stronger people [immunity]
The whole system is designed to create dependency.... perplexing why people never saw this.

Heyo

Veteran Member
without the prosthetics
Maybe people who don't have a brain to see how the "prosthetics" improve their lives should be left to achieve Darwin awards - but please in a reservation.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Illness incorporated does not focus on making stronger people [immunity]
The whole system is designed to create dependency.... perplexing why people never saw this.

Yeah. I can see that. Some dependency is necessary. Not everyone, by culture, thinks individually. When it gets to politics whose right, whose wrong, you do this, you are to blame for that I get less insightful. Dependency doesn't hurt.

MNoBody

Yeah. I can see that. Some dependency is necessary. Not everyone, by culture, thinks individually. When it gets to politics whose right, whose wrong, you do this, you are to blame for that I get less insightful. Dependency doesn't hurt.
when it becomes a predatory industry, yes, it totally does cause harm...
despite their Hippocratic oath
but hypocrites practice what hypocrites do
sounds like malpractice to me, which is totally criminal, ignorant or not.
notwithstanding the millions of well meaning folks trying to make a destructive system of medicine work

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
At the moment it is not mandatory but if the virus keep spreading i think they will ask people to wear it yes

Everything is no contact here. Service and all. People wear gloves as personal preference. I'm just coming through five states in US and realized each state enforcement of masks vary to some not wearing masks even though there's a sign while others you can't walk in the door without one. I honestly feel the wear a mask argument is so generalized that people are reacting to not wearing cloths over their mouths rather than taking the whole context into consideration.