• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In toungs

Eli rama kano estera loreti kano. Erema torah libre savantica ebra nobre kanau estika eli mano estori. Poreta kanou letra sino tobrebricum el estori torebre ibraham era et leta konaus sibre liberto kisalaman espri torena. Ekarabriem estorisism esta labre kanau rebro tobricaman labresti konesteriana ana an libreto torebra ekariba tostera tauren. Gotiyre mesto lebra kanau estorica e latronicam eskrina kristi tore mano rabrebam estorina ekana letro rostrica listre ebrima libreto esta ekonom. Layry ir esta manastrocia listre torebre estaman latronicum estro ri katau rama esticum libre torah.

My prayers is that you will be taught toungs as well.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Eli rama kano estera loreti kano. Erema torah libre savantica ebra nobre kanau estika eli mano estori. Poreta kanou letra sino tobrebricum el estori torebre ibraham era et leta konaus sibre liberto kisalaman espri torena. Ekarabriem estorisism esta labre kanau rebro tobricaman labresti konesteriana ana an libreto torebra ekariba tostera tauren. Gotiyre mesto lebra kanau estorica e latronicam eskrina kristi tore mano rabrebam estorina ekana letro rostrica listre ebrima libreto esta ekonom. Layry ir esta manastrocia listre torebre estaman latronicum estro ri katau rama esticum libre torah.

My prayers is that you will be taught toungs as well.

"Toungs"? Are you certain you are not just speaking in English with numerous and severe misspellings?

according to the jewish teacher jiddish but in latin letters. According to evangelical church a holy language between me and the lord. According to baptist a gift that needs a interpretation.

Toungs are often misintpreted to be a unknown language. The true toungs should be a known language given to Christians on pantecostal. Its the gift to speak languages known. But as the emerge of evangelical church the teachers and teachings of this gift is the mentioned "...accordings to"

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
And when it is public, it should come with an interpretation.