• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

The verse "in the beginning was the Word" (John 1:1) means, that the reality is built upon definitions.
Using correct definition of nature, we are able to understand the mystery of Quantum Mechanics:

https://www.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.34528.40965

The Non-locality is Omnipresence. Latter is divine. Hence, the physical nature cannot be non-local.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the beginning science speaking word use a status.... by word usage human owned was a blasting bang event. Just a story...no numbers.

Creation then evolved.

Creation in space terms.

The book of words first was called the diction.

A dictated human status diction ARY.

So any human would ask why was M given a number value 1000?

Diction M ARY.

Status sophism. A clever cunning contrivance numbers maths. Sophia.

Human calculus a false cross + the add.

As man was self owned first. Did not own any cross.

The book of words just a dictionary was used to review numbers.

That gave the use of the word the status informed.

God told you he said O the circle.

O.planet is held by a circle form.

So men used Phi a number imposed to the circle.

MARY by diction was mother's truths as told.

A letter was considered by term an angle O inside the circle.

Hence L value 50 back to back formed the cross + answer. 200.

About four faces earth themed used against two balances.

No light at pole only ice. Heat at two points equator. + False cross. Not a season.

Four seasons an experience only.
Four points on earth also just a life experience.

Two day light and evening no light sky.
An experience.

Very simple basic human experiences proves science by practice is wrong. Earths heavens existed by conditions four points interactive.

Two cold two hot.

Gas burning as light was night times gases burning. Owned no scientific thesis whatsoever.

Pretty basic as a worded explanation why science is a liar. Words proved numbers caused life attack and it's sacrifice. As O earth first God was sealed.

No scientific status first. Human thesis.

Was how it was once explained.

O science began with earths dusts first itself. Learnt gas types from conscious heavens.

Gas type alight or not alight.

Science to convert used burning gas light thesis to alter the planet body not burning.

Hermit Philosopher

Selflessly here for you
The verse "in the beginning was the Word" (John 1:1) means, that the reality is built upon definitions.
Using correct definition of nature, we are able to understand the mystery of Quantum Mechanics:

https://www.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.34528.40965

The Non-locality is Omnipresence. Latter is divine. Hence, the physical nature cannot be non-local.

“Word” stands for code or equation. A hypothesis to be manifested, experienced, evaluated (judged) and readjusted. Not all in the “Book of Life” will remain says Scripture.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I see that is the Holy Spirit, it is all the Messengers.

They are the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega.

John:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Baha'u'llah explains this is the 'Self of God', the Chosen Messengers in each age that makes all things new when they offer the new Message.

Regards Tony

PureX

Veteran Member
My understanding of that quote is that it is a translation of the word "logos", which refers to the ancient Greek idea that physical reality is a manifestation of a divine, ideal reality. So in saying that in the beginning was the "logos", it is saying that before physical reality came to exist, there was a divine, idealized reality. And then it goes on the say that divine idealized reality became "flesh", meaning that it became material, and ultimately manifested as humanity. And then ultimately as the 'divine man': the Christ.

PureX

Veteran Member
I am sure, the Bible verse "in the beginning was Word" has many interpretations. One of which is mine, literal one.
Well, except that the text was not written in English. And the original word that was written down was "logos". It's true that the term "logos" is not easily explained to a modern english-speaking mind, but it did not refer to verbal anguage. It referred more to the divine logic upon which the physical world was formed.

I do think quantum mechanics is our attempt at trying to explore and discover that 'divine logic' that the Greek term was referring to. I also think it's interesting that those ancient Greeks would have developed this ideology so long ago. Because it's not far from what appears to be the truth.

questfortruth

Well, except that the text was not written in English.
The luck is one of the God's names. Because to be lucky is good. And all good notions are the God's names: Love, Justice, Way, Truth, Police, etc. The original word was logos, but then it has sound as Word. This could carry additional meaning.

PureX

Veteran Member
The luck is one of the God's names. Because to be lucky is good. And all good notions are the God's names: Love, Justice, Way, Truth, Police, etc. The original word was logos, but then it has sound as Word. This could carry additional meaning.
I think the translators at the time it was being translated didn't understand the original word, "logos", and so they translated according to their own thinking. And as they venerated the written text above all else, they chose to translate it as "word".

questfortruth

I think the translators at the time it was being translated didn't understand the original word, "logos", and so they translated according to their own thinking. And as they venerated the written text above all else, they chose to translate it as "word".
It might not be pure coincidence. Many coincidences carry God's intention.

Altfish

Veteran Member

Then why, when he wrote the book, did he not better explain it?
It took man until the 21st Century to discover Quantum Mechanics, wouldn't it have been so much easier if god had just told us about it? Instead he writes in riddles.

Really stupid.

PureX

Veteran Member
It might not be pure coincidence. Many coincidences carry God's intention.
Maybe, but I view that translational error as very unfortunate. Because it has given a lot of religious Christians a very wrong understanding of the role of religious text in their relationship with God.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I do not have any real explanation that would allow me to offer a decent argument in your discussion. I've always thought of 'the word' to mean a 'promise'....'Good News' was a phrase used after the birth of Christ....