• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Impersonating Police Officers

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Not to start a debate, but from a good distance I believe the small "police" on some of the cars could easily go unnoticed.

article-2232896-16065EF4000005DC-306_468x286.jpg

And obviously the MCP cars are deliberately painted to resemble NYC patrol cars as much as possible. So one just has ask to himself, "Why?" I think the answer is obvious.

Likely for the same reasons that private security companies also make their cars look similar to police cars.

How often do you think that private security companies get in trouble for "impersonating police officers?"

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Not to start a debate, but from a good distance I believe the small "police" on some of the cars could easily go unnoticed.

article-2232896-16065EF4000005DC-306_468x286.jpg

And obviously the MCP cars are deliberately painted to resemble NYC patrol cars as much as possible. So one just has ask to himself, "Why?" I think the answer is obvious.

So tell us, don't be coy.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Likely for the same reasons that private security companies also make their cars look similar to police cars.

How often do you think that private security companies get in trouble for "impersonating police officers?"
The big thing to me is the light bar. Has anyone here EVER seen a marked police car in use without a light bar?

Skwim

Veteran Member

Truthfully, I don't recall private security cars looking like patrol car.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Am I the only one getting severe @PopeADope vibes from this thread?
The smell of one of his "Zoinks! Look at those zany muslims!" threads is strong here.