• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

immerced in the name of Yahshua

wmam

alexander garcia said:
Hi, does any one baptize in the name of Yahshua? If so please write and leave a contact if possible

Did you get what you were looking for as yet?

John 5:46

During Shavuot (Pentecost) our congregation meets at a local lake. Shavuot is known as the Day of Proclamations because God proclaimed both the commandments at Sinai, and the Ruach haKodesh (Holy Spirit) on this special day. In turn, as the bride of Messiah, we also must make certain proclamations, both to God Himself and to each other. In our congregation, our teacher asks us one-by-one who Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth is to us. After we give our public proclamation and testimony, he says "Bashem hashem, bashem ben Yeshua, bashem ruch hakodesh" (In the name of the Father, in the name of the Son Yeshua and in the name of the Holy Spirit...." and we then immerse ourselves. When we come up out of the water everyone yells "Born again!" This year was my first year doing this and afterward I truly felt like a new person!
While I'm not a "local" congregant, I am part of the "internet congregation" of Lion and Lamb Ministries out of Norman, OK. Their web address is lionlamb.net. Join us for live Sabbath services Fri nights at 7:30 P.M. Membership is free and there are tons of teachings available in the "Messianic Marketplace."