• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Image of Lady with Cross

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I think it's where a rubber hose has been moving up and down on the pipe when the dishwasher starts and stops.

There was a guy in Jacksonville who thought his F-150 was possessed. Every time he made ONE corner and only that corner, he would here a definite thud in the right front. The year before a man had been killed on that corner by an F-150.

No other corner but that one. But almost ALWAYS on that corner. He brought it into the Dealer and to a body shop but there was nothing back there.

He avoided the corner instead and did not hear the "bump".

A little later though, he was hit by a guy running a red light. The shop foreman calls him one day asking him if he ever heard a noise from the right fender. It seems they found a beer bottle that was suspended on a string with a sticky note on it. "You finally found me". His "haunting" was nothing more than a coincidence.

Which is what the image appears to be to me. But I have been wrong before. Many times.

Sinion Kabe

NetDoc said:
I think it's where a rubber hose has been moving up and down on the pipe when the dishwasher starts and stops.
Well, maybe. Thats one possibility. But it looks pretty detailed to me. Almost like a drawing.

robtex

Veteran Member
Sinion Kabe said:
Hello, all.
Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place. Please move if so.

I just needed to show you people something that you could maybe help me out with. Maybe you recognise the figure (I believe in God but I'm not a religious type in general , you see)
It is very strange. I myself have seen the pipe (but that was two years ago)

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Desert_Rats_Clan/index.php?showtopic=2772

Is it a miracle?
S Kabe I would say you are divinly inspired because you see a picture of a stain than imagine it as something other than a stain, and wonder if it is a mircle. Stained dishwashers are more natural than miraculous in nature irregardless of what celebrity they look like. I hope though you hang out here cause you are going to find the reservoir of knowledge on spirtuality and religion very deep here and hopefully you will become enlightened as many of us here have.