• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm proud of Kim Jong-un

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Am I the only one who's delighted to see Kim Jong Un reconciling with the South Korean leader and Donald Trump?

He looks happier and more peaceful than I've ever seen him. I'm proud of Kimmy! :D

What do you think his secret message for Donald Trump is?

He has a message for Trump that he wouldn't share publicly.

It sounds like some bromance could be materializing. :p

In all seriousness, I would really be delighted to see Kim Jong become a friend of Donald Trump and the free world.

Anthem

I hope you never try to influence the world politics. It could be fatal to us all. So misinformed is your understanding of the current situation.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I hope you never try to influence the world politics. It could be fatal to us all. So misinformed is your understanding of the current situation.
It isn't that. It's that I like the signs of reconciliation. The title of the Opie was somewhat of a joke.

It seems like Kimmy is growing.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
At least there would be a priority for taking care of the poor, homeless, and those with mental illness - groups our current politicians love to use as punching bags.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Not to me it doesn't. Just because he's korean doesn't mean he can still grow.
I'm pretty good at reading people. I saw a different Kim than I've seen in the past.

I want everyone to get along and be nice to each other.
If I was to write a Bible, it would be short and be just about that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The current administration is pretty much clueless about everything, and cares for no one other than himself. Pope would at least attempt to stand up for societies least fortunate, some most politicians--at the very best--make token gestures towards.

Anthem

The current administration is pretty much clueless about everything, and cares for no one other than himself. Pope would at least attempt to stand up for societies least fortunate, some most politicians--at the very best--make token gestures towards.
What administration?

"Pretty much clueless about everything" - is something specific in your mind?

How did the pope get into this?

:S

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What administration?

"Pretty much clueless about everything" - is something specific in your mind?

How did the pope get into this?

:S
She was talking about me when she said Pope..

I make many mistakes, however, I want everyone to be happy, get along, and I do not want anybody to suffer.

Jumi

Am I the only one who's delighted to see Kim Jong Un reconciling with the South Korean leader and Donald Trump?
Peace is good and they are making quite good steps. North Korea had run to the end of it's rope years ago already, if delaying a collapse of their regime can help the regular people in North Korea. A peaceful transition is best.

He looks happier and more peaceful than I've ever seen him. I'm proud of Kimmy! :D
Of course he's happy. He realized he has a chance of survival besides trying to threaten the world into submission and it has benefits for him too. Another US president could have solved this problem, but they somehow left the freebie to Trump. So Trump will probably ensure it goes well. It's win-win for both of them.

In all seriousness, I would really be delighted to see Kim Jong become a friend of Donald Trump and the free world.
Don't wish for too much. First wish Trump and others would be a friend of the "free world", before a dictator.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member

He can become a friend of the free world when he stops torturing his own people with starvation and death to cement his own legacy. Until then? He is a piece of crap and will remain as such.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

I do remember D.Trump say something like: Would be nice if the Americans show the same respect to me as the North Koreans show to Kim.
So it seems Kimmy and Donny might be like 2 sides of the same coin in a bizarre narcissistic dictator way.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I would say the truth comes out in the eyes of the North Koreans themselves. I just find the words Kim Jong and the Free World in the same sentence a bit disconcerting in light of how he treats his own countrymen.