• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm pretty sure there's no god now

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You cannot explain that, it doesn't work that way.
Sure I can...the prefix 'uni' means one... The concept of a multiverse is one that implies that this universe may not be the full extent of the universe....so the concept of multiverse arises to visualize this....but when the dust settles on this....correct grammar will insist that the whole once again be called the universe....and a new name will need to be found for such an entity that we now call the universe...perhaps 'verse' will be the easiest option..:)

AndromedaRXJ

The topic of the thread <I'm pretty sure there's no god now>suggests:

With due respect.
The OP first he believed in God, then without reason he started not-believing in Him and much later, "now" he is in utter confusion. Right? Please correct me If I am wrong.
Regards

I never believed in God. The difference now is, I disbelieve in God to a degree whereas before, I simply had a lack of belief.

AndromedaRXJ

Disbelief: "the feeling of not believing someone or something..." as in having lack of belief in something.
http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/disbelief

Believing something to be false is still distinctly different, which is what my title implies. That something is false. Jesus christ, people. Why do you like arguing over stupid ****? It's annoying.

Is there a grand point you're trying to debate that's tied into this, or is this really just about splitting hairs over my choice of words for the title of this thread?

Last edited: