• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm like that proverbial bad rash...

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi there! Oh, you know. A little of this and a little of that.
Thanks!

Awesome to see a fellow Iowan. I'm a former New Yorker but I've been in the neighborhood for quite some time. Nice to meet you too.
11 Years is a nice run and existing is what I strive for daily.

My husband has been here 11 years as well. I bought him as a vacation souvenir 11 years ago.

What brought you here?

turk179

I smell something....
My husband has been here 11 years as well. I bought him as a vacation souvenir 11 years ago.

What brought you here?
Well, sorry to say, it was not Revoltingest's Haggis although it is tempting. A relationship with a former member and the cost of living in Florida brought me to Iowa.
You bought your husband as a souvenir? I bet that was pricey :p.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, sorry to say, it was not Revoltingest's Haggis although it is tempting. A relationship with a former member and the cost of living in Florida brought me to Iowa.
You bought your husband as a souvenir? I bet that was pricey :p.

He drained my bank account, but he's been paying me back ever since.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It's been long enough that I definitely belong in the new person category but there are some old timers here that still wander the halls that will remember me. For those that don't know me, I'm turk. I joined this forum almost 20 years ago and have come and gone like the in-laws that visit every holiday. I'll be hanging out for a while because I got a lot of things on my mind lately. Nice to meet you all or see you again!
Welcome back!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thanks Quagmire. Nice to see you again.

Hi! Nice to meet you as well.

It's scary looking but I want to taste it because I feel like I should...
And thanks for the re-greetings.
Shadow Wolf!! Great seeing you! Everyone is good. How are you?
Lots of ups amd downs. I did make it out of Indiana a few years ago, and got to California a year and few months before the covid lockdowns.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, Turk! I'm new here, so neither of us knows the other. But I'm sending you much welcomes -- and rugelach! :)