• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm going to hell.

Mister_T said:
Personally, I feel that Hell's game of choice should be full-contact golf.
hehehehehe.......ok so yes, wehave done of this post something very funny, which makes me think that most of us do not believe in a "hot-burning-satan-hell".........however don't you think that hell could be a way to espress the struggle that the mind goes throught when there is no God?..that could be a hell, i mean, not talking for atheist, who are not in struggle, but i mean for those who are in certain struggle with their beliefs, wouldn't that be hell...isn't that hell; to be confused, frustrated?

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Meh. :shrug: Got a list as long as my arm as to why I'm going to hell. :D Personally I think hell is a state of mind, and I've already been there once or twice.

Bring on the barbeque, baby!

:grill:

Revasser said:
I hear cricket is the Devil's game of choice.
Yes, yes. Very civilized, what.

Matt88

probabaly 99-99.99% of the people on Earth are going to Hell according to these people. If one of em saw jesus on the street, they'd say he was going to hell too. Pay them no heed.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Bastet said:

Yes, yes. Very civilized, what.

Well, Satan/Lucifer/Azazel did bring us civilisation, after all. According to some at least. It stands to reason that his game of choice would be the crowning achievement of that civilisation. :D

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Carlos Andres Restrepo said:
hehehehehe.......ok so yes, wehave done of this post something very funny, which makes me think that most of us do not believe in a "hot-burning-satan-hell".........however don't you think that hell could be a way to espress the struggle that the mind goes throught when there is no God?..that could be a hell, i mean, not talking for atheist, who are not in struggle, but i mean for those who are in certain struggle with their beliefs, wouldn't that be hell...isn't that hell; to be confused, frustrated?
I agree with that to a certain extent. I've experienced things in my lifetime that I would consider a living Hell.

ProfLogic

c0da2006 said:
I've heard that preachers and fundamentalist types are quite prominent in America and seem to try their hardest to p**s as many people off as possible. Well, today this happened to me. I got told by some woman when I was shopping in Liverpool city centre that I am going to go to hell if I don't accept Christ. Then she told me that all Muslims will go to hell because of their beliefs on the nature of Jesus then she told me all gays will go to hell.

Bloody psycho.:sarcastic

I hope you said that you will be right in front of me.. lol. Seriously it shows that some of the religious people were so manipulated that they preach not to save you but themselves. Be yourself and if I might suggest, tell the preaching people to read their bible cause all the answers are there.. lol.. Maybe they would even see the names of the front liners in hell. I would need to sit down with hitler, ivan the terrible, king david, saul, judas, probably jesus, caesars and maybe yourself... lol

ProfLogic

ProfLogic said:
I hope you said that you will be right in front of me.. lol. Seriously it shows that some of the religious people were so manipulated that they preach not to save you but themselves. Be yourself and if I might suggest, tell the preaching people to read their bible cause all the answers are there.. lol.. Maybe they would even see the names of the front liners in hell. I would need to sit down with hitler, ivan the terrible, king david, saul, judas, probably jesus, caesars and maybe yourself... lol

Opps let me add princess diana, marilyn monroe, we need entertainers... judy garland, chris farley, marilyn manson.. you know who is heading there too so it would be a grand old time... lol

SoliDeoGloria

cOda 2006 said:
I've heard that preachers and fundamentalist types are quite prominent in America and seem to try their hardest to p**s as many people off as possible. Well, today this happened to me. I got told by some woman when I was shopping in Liverpool city centre that I am going to go to hell if I don't accept Christ. Then she told me that all Muslims will go to hell because of their beliefs on the nature of Jesus then she told me all gays will go to hell.

Bloody psycho.:sarcastic

looks like over zealousness mixed with a lack of tactic on the aspiring evangelist's part. A dangerous combination indeed.

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Mister_T said:
Personally, I feel that Hell's game of choice should be full-contact golf.

And here I thought that I was the only one who thinks golf would be much more enjoyable if it were a contact sport. there is hope for this world, andthe left coast.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
sandy whitelinger said:
And here I thought that I was the only one who thinks golf would be much more enjoyable if it were a contact sport. there is hope for this world, andthe left coast.

Alright Sandy, you and I are going into business ;)
.......and the left coast rocks.