• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm creepy

ScottySatan

My superpower is non-purposely scaring the **** out of women when I walk into a room. They get startled. They jump, gasp, clutch their heart, and take the lord’s name in vain. I’ve done it once or twice a week since I was about 16: adult sized.

I’m not trying to do it, I don’t want to do it. At 16, I was looking to give off an impression of sexiness, not murderousness. For a while if I saw a woman alone in the room that I was about to enter, I’d backtrack about 10 steps and try making some noise. Heavy footsteps? Makes it worse. Jingling house keys? Makes it look like I’m watching them and playing with myself. Clearing the throat? Startles them just as much.

I do not dress in black. I do not dress…too strangely. Physically, I’m a bit taller and broader than average, not by much. I have resting ***** face and kind of angry eyes that actually started fights for me in high school. People thought I was giving them the evil eye. Maybe my looks have something to do with it, there are ideas out there about how the physical appearance and the personality are related, but it can’t be the whole story:

When I take my 4 year old to the park, moms look at me like I’m a potential child kidnapper, when I’m wearing sunglasses. Last night I sang Beyonce’s “bootylicious” and danced and my wife couldn’t stand it. “No! it’s so god damned creepy! Stop it!” She said it sounded very “malicious”. I reckon it takes a little something special to make “My body’s too bootylicious, for ya babe!” be malicious. Maybe I have an evil aura, but dogs, toddlers, and old ladies love me. So either I don’t really, or the movies have it all wrong.

Anyway, I discovered that I’m scary at 16, and discovered I was a Satanist ten years later. Coincidence? If so, did one cause the other?

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
My superpower is non-purposely scaring the **** out of women when I walk into a room.

My superpower is that I'm a good judge of whether something will fit through a doorway (ie: sofas, tables, etc,). But for every superpower, there must be a superweakness, so I always get angry when I see individually sliced vacuum-packed cheese.

Bhairava

lol I get that sometimes like yesterday. Woman looking at me in horror while I smile and giggle. Ive had women look at me like I have massive horns growing out of my head. Or this one lady who kept yelling "PSYCHO ENERGY!" at me lulz.

Bhairava

OMFG have I got a story! Yesterday ingesting the sacrament of Saivism on front porch around 5am cause I no longer give a single ****. Parents are squares and my mom sees me and lookin at me with horror and disgust lol, you know how women look at us lmao. So I take off running epic lulz. Normally only wear Ralph Lauren shirts to look a little yuppie to fit in and not scare people; not this time ;). So I go around the side of a house to sit there for 2 hours to meditate and listen to music. Should of left at 2 hours, it was literally like 2 minutes longer than that and like a sign a women drives up and is like what are you doing? She says "Its a weird right?" I say maybe and smile with pure joy and she has a look of absolute terror on her face roflmao Im dieing here lol. Im 100% sure she called the cops lulz. Like 5 minutes go by and Im like **** it time to go home. I start to walk home and she parked several houses down obviously waiting on the cops. So I make it obvious about how many ****s I give and start walking down the middle of the street towards her with my arms out just representing my joy.

Let me describe me and how I was dressed so you can get the mental picture. Im obsessed with studying Jiu Jitsu the martial art of the samurai and plan on being a professional underground street fighter. My idol who I look and act like is Charles Salvador, prison name Charles Bronson, he is Britains most violent prisoner; they made the most legendary movie about him called Bronson played by Tom Hardy. I have 10 convictions on my record and never even been offered probation. Every time I come across cops they try to arrest me. I guess its cause the first time I did time was for hitting a cop lol. Ill never forget how hard I laughed when they beat me while I was in hand cuffs lmao. Literally the hardest Ive ever laughed :) lol. Face all scarred up first time in and got the prison name Elvis. lol they don't even let me go in gen pop general population they put me with the crazies lol. Lost count of how many times Ive been locked up lol. How many fights you think I been in in prison? 0 even the Kimbo Slice Mike Tyson types don't fight me. Just tryin to paint a picture lol :). So here I am walking down the street wearing JNCO's that haven't been in style in 20 years. Necklace with OM symbol made of bone. 108 prayer beads around left wrist made of bone carved into skulls. A shirt with the biggest writing you ever seen on a shirt that says DEATH WISH. She gets all scared and drives off around the corner. I follow and walk around corner and wave at her alpha as **** while smiling with pure joy and she gets all scared and drives off again lol.

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
My superpower is non-purposely scaring the **** out of women when I walk into a room. They get startled. They jump, gasp, clutch their heart, and take the lord’s name in vain. I’ve done it once or twice a week since I was about 16: adult sized.

I’m not trying to do it, I don’t want to do it. At 16, I was looking to give off an impression of sexiness, not murderousness. For a while if I saw a woman alone in the room that I was about to enter, I’d backtrack about 10 steps and try making some noise. Heavy footsteps? Makes it worse. Jingling house keys? Makes it look like I’m watching them and playing with myself. Clearing the throat? Startles them just as much.

I do not dress in black. I do not dress…too strangely. Physically, I’m a bit taller and broader than average, not by much. I have resting ***** face and kind of angry eyes that actually started fights for me in high school. People thought I was giving them the evil eye. Maybe my looks have something to do with it, there are ideas out there about how the physical appearance and the personality are related, but it can’t be the whole story:

When I take my 4 year old to the park, moms look at me like I’m a potential child kidnapper, when I’m wearing sunglasses. Last night I sang Beyonce’s “bootylicious” and danced and my wife couldn’t stand it. “No! it’s so god damned creepy! Stop it!” She said it sounded very “malicious”. I reckon it takes a little something special to make “My body’s too bootylicious, for ya babe!” be malicious. Maybe I have an evil aura, but dogs, toddlers, and old ladies love me. So either I don’t really, or the movies have it all wrong.

Anyway, I discovered that I’m scary at 16, and discovered I was a Satanist ten years later. Coincidence? If so, did one cause the other?
Don't feel too bad, Scotty. When I was young, my superpower was to make men dumb. It's a really obnoxious superpower, as I like brains and intelligence. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Bhairava

Jesus ****ing Christ! Im one creepy mother****er! Was up 27 hours I think the other day and was in the 6th stage of Turya most of the day and didn't even think about it till the next day like wow I was at a high as **** level of meditation! Worked for 20 hours and last customer was CREEPED the **** out by me. It was really affecting everyone differently. Some acted neutrally I guess cause they didn't notice or sync with my meditative state. Others acted really aggressive or really happy, all kind of different ****. Damn thats ****ing nuts that 6th stage of Turya has become what feels like normal to me. :) Im a taxi driver so come across all kinds. Last customer said the word creepy about half a dozen times and the word crazy about half a dozen times in the span of a few minutes!

I think he was talking about me lmao.

Even had some gang bangers threatening to kill me earlier in the night and this Heroin dealer I was dropping off in the hood. I went more psycho on them than possibly anyones gone psycho WHILE one them had his hand on the gun!!! lmao Seriously I was going off like 10 times as hard as the dealer! I think the guy with his hand on the gun realized I give ZERO ****s. Theres no ****s here, not a single **** to be had. When all you do is meditate on the ultimate reality and not care AT ALL about reality there is so much power in that!

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Lol, when I was 13 I creeped out my older brother's girlfriend when I was playing the "Halloween" theme on the piano. All I did was look at her while playing the theme and not looking at my hands. For some reason she found it creepy, but I do remember shooting her the "evil eye" just out of fun. :smilingimp:

Last edited:

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
In September 2014 when Lucifer introduced himself to me I decided to become a Satanist. When I did my ex friend started feeling negative energy because of me. I was just wondering if it was all in her head or something. It was like I was being shamed for being a Satanist.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Lol, when I was 13 I creeped out my older brother's girlfriend when I was playing the "Halloween" theme on the piano. All I did was look at her while playing the theme and not looking at my hands. For some reason she found it creepy, but I do remember shooting her the "evil eye" just out of fun. :smilingimp:
I bet that was fun :D

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
LOL. Did it burn when you shook hands?
Lol no....
It was just some spiritual contact. Before he introduced himself to me I wasn't taught about Lucifer and nor I didn't know about Satanism. Parents and family did not want me to know anything about it. In a way I am glad Lucifer introduced himself to me.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I bet that was fun :D

Hehe, it was. :smilecat: Regarding your ex-friend, something similar happened with me and one of my ex-girlfriends after she witnessed me do a Satanic ritual. She knew a was Satanist/Setian to begin with, but actually witnessing me working black magick she was scared off. :shrug:

Demonslayer

Shoot sorry gang I just realized this thread is in a DIR and I'm supposed to say on topic and not make jokes and such. Forgive me, I'm out!

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Hehe, it was. :smilecat: Regarding your ex-friend, something similar happened with me and one of my ex-girlfriends after she witnessed me do a Satanic ritual. She knew a was Satanist/Setian to begin with, but actually witnessing me working black magick she was scared off. :shrug:
The truth is that some people think black magick is evil. In like the hollywood movies they make us look bad. They think we are murders, do satanic rituals on here, etc. If people knew we aren't evil.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The truth is that some people think black magick is evil. In like the hollywood movies they make us look bad. They think we are murders, do satanic rituals on here, etc. If people knew we aren't evil.

I agree with you here Priestess. The funny thing is my ex asked me to put a curse on her ex-husband, so I thought what the hell, so I did it. Later she told me my religion made her sick, so I told her to pack up her sh*t and get the f**k out of my house. No matter how I explained my beliefs she still found it to be "evil" in her mind. I should have known better though, as she was an ex-Jehovah's Witness... slapping myself in the face. :facepalm: Lol!

Last edited:

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
I agree with you here Priestess. The funny thing is my ex asked me to put a death curse on her ex-husband, so I thought what the hell, so I did it. Later she told me my religion made her sick, so I told her to pack up her sh*t and get the f**k out of my house. No matter how I explained my beliefs she still found it to be "evil" in her mind. I should have known better though, as she was an ex-Jehovah's Witness... slapping myself in the face. :facepalm: Lol!
Lmfao :tearsofjoy: I find it hilarious that she wanted you to do that and then told you that Satanism made her sick lolololol. Funniest sh*t I have read on here so far lol.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member

My dad normally would also react in a different manner when it comes to do workings, my dad lately has been pressuring me on going eclectic into the whole wiccan thing. However my dad has also been trying to give me advice on finding so called solutions to not make my workings offensive lol.:laughing: In my own opinion I do not like so called advice's be given to me on what should I do or not, Ive noticed that some people like my dad who was originally brought up in the so called conservative 50's and originally brought up upon the right hand path be it Christianity then of course would decide to leave the beliefs of it behind, would still remain upon the path of the right between the morality and the thinking of the herd upon the path itself.