• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm creepy

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
My dad normally would also react in a different manner when it comes to do workings, my dad lately has been pressuring me on going eclectic into the whole wiccan thing. However my dad has also been trying to give me advice on finding so called solutions to not make my workings offensive lol.:laughing: In my own opinion I do not like so called advice's be given to me on what should I do or not, Ive noticed that some people like my dad who was originally brought up in the so called conservative 50's and originally brought up upon the right hand path be it Christianity then of course would decide to leave the beliefs of it behind, would still remain upon the path of the right between the morality and the thinking of the herd upon the path itself.
Whenever I drew pentagrams with Baphomet my step dad would take them away. He isn't even religious. Odd I know.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
I agree with you here Priestess. The funny thing is my ex asked me to put a curse on her ex-husband, so I thought what the hell, so I did it. Later she told me my religion made her sick, so I told her to pack up her sh*t and get the f**k out of my house. No matter how I explained my beliefs she still found it to be "evil" in her mind. I should have known better though, as she was an ex-Jehovah's Witness... slapping myself in the face. :facepalm: Lol!

Some people who were formerly raised in religious institutions be it Mormonism, Jehovahs witness, or maybe parts of Christianity, and do not practice the religion anymore or maybe have perhaps abandoned the stigma or dogma of it would tend to remain among the thinking and mentality of the religion itself. Some are able to move on and abandoned the mentality of the religion on which they were raised in, and others may still remain among the path of the mentality itself.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Some people who were formerly raised in religious institutions be it Mormonism, Jehovahs witness, or maybe parts of Christianity, and do not practice the religion anymore or maybe have perhaps abandoned the stigma or dogma of it would tend to remain among the thinking and mentality of the religion itself. Some are able to move on and abandoned the mentality of the religion on which they were raised in, and others may still remain among the path of the mentality itself.
Interesting. My husband is an ex-mormon. I was a christian myself.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Really? That is interesting. I am an ex orthodox christian. Lucifer led me to orthodox christianity to see the lies of christianity. When I was younger I was a regular christian, I didn't know anything about Lucifer or about Satanism. I was only taught that god only existed.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Sutekh and Priestess of Lucifer I was brought up as Christian but became a Satanist on the morning of December 26, 1984, (age 14) when the Dark Lord first revealed his presence to me. About a year later my dad found my copy of the "Satanic Bible" and ripped it in half right in front of me. We got into a heated argument and some time after my parents took me to see one therapist and then another. The last therapist told them that there was nothing wrong with me, I was "just a little different". Later on my parents adjusted and now days we just simply don't talk about religion. My dad actually said to me one day "I'm just glad your not a Muslim"... lol. :smilecat: I love my parents, they've always did good by me, and are two of the very few people that a care what they think about me. I Am That I Am!

Last edited:

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Sutekh and Priestess of Lucifer I was brought up as Christian but became a Satanist on the morning of December 26, 1984, (age 14) when the Dark Lord first revealed his presence to me. About a year later my dad found my copy of the "Satanic Bible" and ripped it in half right in front of me. We got into a heated argument and some time after my parents took my to see one therapist and then another. The last therapist told them that there was nothing wrong with me, I was "just a little different". Later on my parents adjusted and now days we just simply don't talk about religion. My dad actually said to me one day "I'm just glad your not a Muslim"... lol. :smilecat: I love my parents, they've always did good by me, and are two of the extremely few people that a care what they think about me. I Am That I Am!

I more or less came into self realization into the darker aspects of life when I was younger, during my youthful years my beliefs changed rapidly over time I more or less had an atheistic belief growing inside of me. I never really wanted to become an atheist but I was more or less confused on religion entirely. On other hand I felt betrayed by my own father the way he forced me to go back into Christianity to that extent. I do not necessarily hate Christianity, but I originally had this belief when I was younger that Jesus Christ himself is causing problems among to some of today's people. I came out of an evangelical christian school before, I more or less used to believe that their was a literal Satan and that he was more or less a heroic figure. I originally viewed Satan primarily as a person of justice and a person who exposes corruption and lies. But over time I more or less grew atheistic to that extent. During the time being I originally lead some Satanist groups on an online gaming website, I decided to more or less join an online Church Of Satan back then, it was not the "actual Church Of Satan In real life." I started to then read some essays by LaVey himself especially the Satanic bible, after that I started to defend Satanism primarily and I realized myself that I was born to be a Satanist. I tend to agree with LaVey's terminology that "Satanists are born, not made" to that extent his terminology tends to make sense. My parents finding out my belief systems started to attack my beliefs primarily, they tried to destroy my beliefs. But I kept on defending my belief system, my parents decided to send me to a therapist after that. But to that extent I do not discuss my beliefs in public or privately as much. My beliefs however is more or less adapting to magic and some of esotericism to that extent.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Sutekh and Priestess of Lucifer I was brought up as Christian but became a Satanist on the morning of December 26, 1984, (age 14) when the Dark Lord first revealed his presence to me. About a year later my dad found my copy of the "Satanic Bible" and ripped it in half right in front of me. We got into a heated argument and some time after my parents took my to see one therapist and then another. The last therapist told them that there was nothing wrong with me, I was "just a little different". Later on my parents adjusted and now days we just simply don't talk about religion. My dad actually said to me one day "I'm just glad your not a Muslim"... lol. :smilecat: I love my parents, they've always did good by me, and are two of the extremely few people that a care what they think about me. I Am That I Am!
I wish my step mom accepted me as a Satanist. I remember she would scream and b*itch at me all the time. Sometimes she would screamed and b*tched at me saying that "Satan is evil". Yeah my step mom has done bad things to me in the past.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

For a long time I considered myself an "anti-Christ", especially in my early years in middle and high school -- wearing all black and a silver inverted cross necklace. My nickname in those days was "Devil", and I formed the first black metal band in Tulsa. Anyway, now days I am not really anti any religion or spiritual philosophy. Those early years were a time of purging my mind of a belief system that was taught to me but that simply was not of my true being. I was fortunate enough to have the identity of self at such an early age to recognize my true path, that I was heterodox and not one of the herd.

Last edited: