• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm coughing

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I may have pneumonia. Or bronchitis. They having trouble interpeting my X-ray and have sent me home so they can consult a radiologist. Lovely. Welp. If I need antibodies no body give me amoxicillin. Im allergic. I feel fine otherwise and am happy cuz I ordered a stuff animal mystery box from Etsy.

VoidCat

By the way the doc said it's either pneumonia or bronchitis. I don't know which it is but either way it sucks

VoidCat

I hope you get over whatever quickly and completely.
My sister is worried so i hope so too. She got mad cuz she said "Get checked out" three days ago and did I listen? No....i waited till it got worse then went.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. This season has not gone easy on you.

Tell me more about this stuffie box...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's a mystery box. I dont know what's in it aside from stuffies.

Don't know how many or what size?

I think that's cool. I never heard of such things.

I bought a white stuffed cat at Goodwill over the weekend, but my toddler confiscated it. I got the D.A.R.E. lion, too(that was a heck of a find), but my husband confiscated him.

VoidCat

I bought a white stuffed cat at Goodwill over the weekend, but my toddler confiscated it. I got the D.A.R.E. lion, too(that was a heck of a find), but my husband confiscated him
Man. I hope you find one you can keep soon .

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Man. I hope you find one you can keep soon .

There's always one floating around the house somewhere... two of the cats like to drag them around and pretend they're kittens. There's a stuffed cat under a chair right now, and a stuffed dog on the floor in the main room.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I may have pneumonia. Or bronchitis. They having trouble interpeting my X-ray and have sent me home so they can consult a radiologist. Lovely. Welp. If I need antibodies no body give me amoxicillin. Im allergic. I feel fine otherwise and am happy cuz I ordered a stuff animal mystery box from Etsy.
I hope you get over whatever you have soon.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

That sucks, look after yourself and get well soon

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
don't forget... massive doses of Vitamin C (unused vitamin C goes out the drain). Add to it, Zinc and Selenium and lotsa water.

VoidCat

don't forget... massive doses of Vitamin C (unused vitamin C goes out the drain). Add to it, Zinc and Selenium and lotsa water.
Unless i eat it in food not going to be able to get vitamin C or Zinc and I don't know what Selenium is. Reason being is im in a group home. They have rules about meds and unless it's been prescribed by a doctor or on my MAR(however you spell it that's what it sounds like when they say it and I know it's an acronym.) it will not be given even if it's over the counter.

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Unless i eat it in food not going to be able to get vitamin C or Zinc and I don't know what Selenium is. Reason being is im in a group home. They have rules about meds and unless it's been prescribed by a doctor or on my MAR(however you spell it that's what it sounds like when they say it and I know it's an acronym.) it will not be given even if it's over the counter.
They are over the counter vitamins... maybe they will let you get some or they have some?