• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm back...

Irenicas

high overlord of sod all
Hey all, some of you may remember me from a while back, but I had to sort some things out in my head. Now I'm back, and I'm raring to go.

yours,

Jon Irenicas

oisin3

Irenicas said:
Hey all, some of you may remember me from a while back, but I had to sort some things out in my head. Now I'm back, and I'm raring to go.

yours,

Jon Irenicas
And hello United Kingdom:jam:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Welcome back, Irenicas! I was missing you just the other day! *is all happy now*

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Welcome back Irenicas and nice to meet you. I just joined a couple of days ago. I know the feeling about having to take time out to think. I did the same thing for 3 years. Now I am back to studying and have never felt so sure of what I want to study.

Brandy aka FyreBrigidIce

robtex

Veteran Member
Good to meet you. I was wondering...that you are in London...is Buddist hard to find there? Did you convert from a Judistic based relgion to Buddism?