• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a Prophet!

Tol

Tol
All hail to Keith! :D :bow:

According to the Sacred Scrolls, the Real Keith was to return in 2012.

"False Keiths may Wonder the Earth until that time, claiming Knowledge of Him that Speaketh not." -- Episiotomy 12:14

While this passage is open for interpretation, Keith's silence has raised doubts as to his authenticity.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
2. What do we know?

A Guru promised a scholar a revelation of greater consequence than anything contained in the scriptures.
When the scholar eagerly asked for it, the Guru said, “Go out into the rain and raise your head and arms heavenward. That will bring you the first revelation.”
The next day the scholar came to report: “I followed your advice and water flowed down my neck—and I felt like a perfect fool!”
“Well,” said the Guru, “for the first day that’s quite a revelation, isn’t it?”

Faithfreedom

i gotta change my avatar
2. What do we know?

A Guru promised a scholar a revelation of greater consequence than anything contained in the scriptures.
When the scholar eagerly asked for it, the Guru said, “Go out into the rain and raise your head and arms heavenward. That will bring you the first revelation.”
The next day the scholar came to report: “I followed your advice and water flowed down my neck—and I felt like a perfect fool!”
“Well,” said the Guru, “for the first day that’s quite a revelation, isn’t it?”
lol....Thanks, it made me laugh

Snowcat

You are not a True Prophet of the Lord Jesus Christ after the Order of Melchizedek if you believe Jesus is coming in the external world. NO! He is coming back internally Spirit, Soul, and Body.

The Coming of the Lord is our Transfiguration from mortal to immortal.

THUS SAITH THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.