• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were eligible, would you vote in the next UK General Election?

Would you

• Vote

• Not vote

• Spoil ballot paper

Results are only viewable after voting.

Altfish

Veteran Member
That should tell you something.

Are you saying they are lying?
I'm saying (as with the Mail and Express) I don't believe anything in The Sun until it is confirmed elsewhere. It is a Murdoch (pro-Brexit) paper as is The Times, I can't see it in The Times. Is it on The Guido Fawks blog?

Yerda

Veteran Member
Tommy Robinson will not be bullied into silence. If he has something to say, he will say it regardless of any intimidation tactics. In today’s political climate, it takes a brave man to stand up for his principles and use his right of free speech while still exists to some extent.

What about all those innocent girls that were pursued in a disgusting way?
Oh it takes a real brave man to bully children and harrass journalists...

What did he do for those girls except attempt to derail their attempt to get justice? Nothing.

What does he do about non-Mulsim men preying upon vulnerable youngsters? Nothing.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Oh it takes a real brave man to bully children and harrass journalists...

Tell that to those that bullied his young children. He is taking the British Police force to court over that.

What did he do for those girls except attempt to derail their attempt to get justice? Nothing.

Sunlight and oxygen are the best disinfectants and he has and will continue to use those to clean up the communities.

What does he do about non-Mulsim men preying upon vulnerable youngsters? Nothing.

Many news organisations are not afraid to report those crimes.

Should these mass rapes be reported or should it all be covered up?

Yerda

Veteran Member
Tell that to those that bullied his young children. He is taking the British Police force to court over that.
You agree that it's sick for a grown man to be bullying a child?

Notanumber said:
Sunlight and oxygen are the best disinfectants and he has and will continue to use those to clean up the communities.
What did he do for those girls?

Notanumber said:
Covered up? We all knew there was a case going on.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I believe it started today.
I predict that he really wants to lose this; it will be more ammunition for his, "The world's all against me. The establishment and MSM wants me banned" agenda.
If he wins the case, it'll upset that rhetoric.

Many news organisations are not afraid to report those crimes.

Please name me one news source that didn't report them.
All these cases are reported, but at the correct time and when the court says it is ok to do so.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Do you believe it is only one case in only one part of the country?

It is a national scandal.

As I said... it seems to be a word wide problem.
Againt females of all ages and young males.
It involves people of all races.

The north of england is not a special case. But was allowed to grow out of hand before anything was done about it.

Notanumber

A Free Man
As I said... it seems to be a word wide problem.
Againt females of all ages and young males.
It involves people of all races.

The north of england is not a special case. But was allowed to grow out of hand before anything was done about it.

Fortunately, most do not do it in the name of religion.

The problem is those that do, are members of a very large religion.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Fortunately, most do not do it in the name of religion.

The problem is those that do, are members of a very large religion.

No one has been shown to do these things in the name of religion, but people of all religions are involved.
Race , religion colour or nationality have nothing to do with abuse, rape and grooming.

Like knife crime and crime in general, the prevalence seems to depend more on the likelihood of being caught and punished than any other factor. this is true at every level of society

Altfish

Veteran Member
I believe it started today.
I predict that he really wants to lose this; it will be more ammunition for his, "The world's all against me. The establishment and MSM wants me banned" agenda.
If he wins the case, it'll upset that rhetoric.
Well SYL duly lost his court case and despite being told not to address the court he proceeded to do so and told everyone that it was an unfair judgment.