• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you thought YOUR dog was clever!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Hope you're all well.

I have never seen a dog that can do as many "tricks" as Nana the border collie in this video -

Love & enjoy your pets if you have them!

:)

Stanyon

WWMRD?
The old wisdom used to be when picking out a pup feel it's skull, if it has a bulge or bump (brain bump) get that one as they tend to be smarter and more trainable dogs. I can say from personal experience this seems to he true

BSM1

What? Me worry?
A few years ago someone did a study on the intelligence of dog breeds. They found the Border Collie the smartest followed by the Poodle and German Shepard (I use to shame my German Shepard at the time by constantly reminding her that Poodles were smarter than she....ah, good times..). At the bottom of the list were Afghan Hounds which, according to the book, were good if you needed a hairy door stop.