• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you don't believe in a god, do you believe in fate, destiny, luck?

ninerbuff

godless wonder
Aren't all events SUBJECTIVE in point of view? Depending on what you believe, you can opine on whatever you think lead to the event happening.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I being a self in a human experience.

Human.

Had a self question once where did I come from.

The answer a higher place of spirit.
Changed by destruction.

Why I never believed in God preaching.

As form was pre existing burning then simply cooled.

Reason as form burnt up more space opened.

So I said what used to exist before space opened.

Eternal was a human answer.

Where you existed forever.

Knowing humans reference that inference.

Once I said okay if you are real spirit prove it. And it did

I saw an eternal spirit communicating to my origin human mother's spirit unconditionally loving her. Yet they were separated.

Made sense to me the eternal body burnt now has a hole in it. Further reason science said space had a floor termed a pit. I had a vision given in my burnt mind. Knowing why my brother knew. Space had a floor was just a hole.

The burnt part of the eternal became God angel planetary sun bodies. Space the burnt removed eternal mass.

I live inside gas mass that removed empty space but never filled in the rest of space. Called a heaven.

Obvious life came out by forced conditions from the eternal. And the human scientist said it was unfair and wrong.

Proven by his human motivated theorising to re obtain it as a human.

The eternal notified origin parent experience. Multi. Who formed first human memory advice. Told us we came out of the eternal. Moved into the heavenly body.

Why we are not any higher evolution of God as consciousness.

God one origin just a stone mass.

My life did not begin as God stone.
My life did not begin as volcanic lava.
My life did not begin as lava gas in space or water evaporation.

Not one. Not God.

However to own a human designed machine the machine needed life.

Theory I must invent a machine life by first inventing a resource before the machine. Build a machine then give it life.

Why the science attack on life had the church human status of outlawing Alchemy. Where science began its false journey into obtaining a resource for the life of a machine from God.

What they forgot to preach in the bible.