• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If we are the masters of computers then who is God?

sovietchild

Space X wants to cover the globe with Wi-Fi using a fleet of satellites. If we people are the masters of Wifi then what kind of a wifi does God has? If we have facebook then what kind of a facebook does He has? If we are the masters of computers then He is too. Do we live in a coded world? I don't know.

If you look at the water bubble it looks round. But if you zoom in x many times it will not look around anymore, It will look like a square. Am I right? And if a universe is a round bubble then a universe is a square. And if there is many universe bubbles out there then there is a lot of squares.

is-life-a-computer-simulation.jpg

“The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried”

Last edited:

sovietchild

What kind of cameras does intelligent society has? If we have satellite cameras, street cameras and your phone gps then what kind of "GPS" does God has? Can He just connect right to you with a click of a button?

There is a new movie (2016) called Divergent 3 "Allegiant", It's very similar to this theory where an advanced civilization were able to see any part of this planet through their super intelligent camera technology. They have unlimited type cameras where they can see any part of our civilization and track/watch every human.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Space X wants to cover the globe with Wi-Fi using a fleet of satellites. If we people are the masters of Wifi then what kind of a wifi does God has? If we have facebook then what kind of a facebook does He has? If we are the masters of computers then He is too. Do we live in a coded world? I don't know.

If you look at the water bubble it looks round. But if you zoom in x many times it will not look around anymore, It will look like a square. Am I right? And if a universe is a round bubble then a universe is a square. And if there is many universe bubbles out there then there is a lot of squares.

I think it's a good point,

Einstein though the idea of a personal God was absurd- an invisible super intelligence able to communicate simultaneously, individually with billions of people at once?!

So certain attributes of God once considered inherently 'supernatural' have been somewhat proven in principle by us mere mortals already

We didn't invent WiFi, in the sense that the fabric of the universe already provided us with radio-communication, as well as other technologies.

There are some interesting investigations into similarities with out information systems - whether space/time has a finite resolution etc, for me the evidence for ID is pretty much overwhelming at this point, but it can be an unsettling thing to ponder. 'naturalistic fluke' can be a far more comforting simple conclusion

sovietchild

If we use toilet paper to clean our bottoms, what kind of toilet paper does god use? And how dirty does his bottom get? What does god use for a toilet? Have you ever noticed that our galaxy looks like the swirl of a toilet bowl?

Our toilets were designed that way, to swirl. Since God does not eat he does not use toilet.

Pudding

Space X wants to cover the globe with Wi-Fi using a fleet of satellites. If we people are the masters of Wifi then what kind of a wifi does God has? If we have facebook then what kind of a facebook does He has?
I'm a non-believer, i don't know what kind of wifi/facebook does any God has if any God exist.

If we are the masters of computers then He is too.
You have made a claim, you have provide 0 evidence to support your claim.

Do we live in a coded world? I don't know.
Okay.

If you look at the water bubble it looks round. But if you zoom in x many times it will not look around anymore, It will look like a square. Am I right?
You have made a claim, you have provide 0 evidence to support your claim.
Please explain how it'll look like a square and demonstrate it.

And if a universe is a round bubble then a universe is a square. And if there is many universe bubbles out there then there is a lot of squares.
Your premise of "round bubble looks like square" is unproven.

sovietchild

@Pudding People can talk to each other just like wifi computers. It's called telepathy. People use telepathy on daily bases, at work, at school and with your partner at midnight hours. If you think of someone then that person will think of you. If you think of God then God will think of you.

Pudding

@Pudding People can talk to each other just like computers. It's called telepathy. People use telepathy on daily bases, at work, at school and with your partner at midnight hours. If you think of someone then that person will think of you.
Maybe.

If you think of God then God will think of you.
I'm a non-believer, i don't believe in God.
Your baseless claims is unconvincing.

sovietchild

I think it's a good point,

Einstein though the idea of a personal God was absurd- an invisible super intelligence able to communicate simultaneously, individually with billions of people at once?!

So certain attributes of God once considered inherently 'supernatural' have been somewhat proven in principle by us mere mortals already

We didn't invent WiFi, in the sense that the fabric of the universe already provided us with radio-communication, as well as other technologies.

There are some interesting investigations into similarities with out information systems - whether space/time has a finite resolution etc, for me the evidence for ID is pretty much overwhelming at this point, but it can be an unsettling thing to ponder. 'naturalistic fluke' can be a far more comforting simple conclusion

I like this post. Very informative.

serp777

Uhhhh what? Why would God need wifi? He defies space and time so he would have no issues transporting an infinite amount of information in an instant. What are you even asking or trying to debate?

Kirran

Premium Member
What's the deal with round bubbles looking square when you look closely enough? Where is that coming from?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
"God" is the personification of the Universe, the totality of our understanding of reality. So God is the master of our narratives, but is also a slave to it.

He also uses recycled toilet paper. Eternal return, my friend. ;-)