• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If one part of the bible is wrong do we toss out the whole thing?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
This is the more important of your posts so it get replied to first.
Under the theme that the beginning and end of this earth by God's hand is explained in Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22. Because of what happened between Eve and Satan the Ge:3:15 determination was made and some of it has been fulfilled and some of it has not. The part of the bible between the two references just above are how that was said to happen through the prophecies and the historical parts the bible covers.
The verse has a few 'phases', define who the seed of Eve is and when the verses that pertain to that (all of Re:12 is first on the list) and Mary the mother of Jesus is the woman who is the 'seed of Eve' that gave birth to Jesus and He is the man that fulfilled all things to do with the bruise to the heel as fulfilling prophecy and the cross was the literal event that comes when words become reality.

Joseph was sold into Egypt as a slave and he is considered to be the father to the 12 Tribes of Israel and Moses was the member of that group that saw the change from the law the seed of Satan observed and that mean men were also covered by it. The Law from Re:21 was the ones the fallen angels from Ge:6 were under and taking wives and having children was the first law they broke. Since Noah and his wife and his 3 sons were the last of people that were still perfect in their generations going back to Adam means they still had 20 fingers and toes while giants had 24 fingers and toes. God let the attempted extermination go as far as it did before He put a dent into that operation and the son that moved to Canaan is where the generation of giants that died in the exodus wars and with their extermination a new set of Law was introduced by Moses. The 10 Commandments are the Law from Moses until the day the 7th trump sounds and on that day the bruise to Satan's head takes place as far as all fulfillment is concerned. The Law that Christ is under is the one God puts all men under in Re:21 which is the start of the new earth. The offer made by Eve's first seed saw only 1 of the 2 gifts accepted.
The accepted one was suitable for a world in sin. The rejected offering will be the one accepted at the Temple in Jerusalem during the 1,000 year reign the garden and the rest of the earth is inhabited by immortal and sinless people. The whole of the 12 Tribes in the Israel of Jeremiah:46 and the Gentile Church is wandering around Eden like the 12 tribes did for 40 years when they were first gathered. For the Church it will be for 1,000 years and a yearly visits to the Garden. It will be during one such visit that Satan will be released as will all other fallen angels so they can be sent to the same fiery lake that a few fallen angels were sent to when Christ poured out the 7 vials on them.

It is only after that 1,000 years that the 12 tribes and the Church share a common home. New Jerusalem is for the people that were alive for the 1,000 year reign and the ones that live outside the City and make trips to her would be the ones building their houses outside of New Jerusalem and they could only be the ones that come alive a the the Great White Throne which is right after that last fallen angel is in the lake.

Together they will be like Israel was for the visits in Zec:14 when the Church was stopping in for a celebration. The new earth would have a temple that is as busy as the OT one was but the grain offering is the one that will be presented and accepted as is is a sinless place.

Using that lead-in as being correct makes it easier to tell what some obscure prophecy is talking about. There are enough clues in the passages they come from that it can be put with other references that apply to the same topic.
The splitting I use also promotes that is the last 3 chapters are means for a specific group then perhaps the beginning is also mean to them using their reading skill from their time rather than trying to Sherlock something from the mind of Noah.

That is the justification and it is far from complete. Such as the identity of the last woman in Re:12 as she is also the 'seed of Eve' and her children turns out to be any Gentile that was read and believed the NT about Jesus died and rose again. and those that pray to God during the 5th and 56th trumps will be given protection from harm using forces not available to the person in danger. (short version)

OK, you are definitely stepping outside any accepted understanding of the Bible. So can I.

Where are you getting this 20 and 24 fingers and toes stuff?

Satan is NOT the serpent in Genesis. If he were - they would have used the name.

The word is nâchâsh and is related to power, Sorcery, etc. It probably represents the other people/religions in the area. Perhaps Serpent religions.

If you look at Gen 3:1 you find that the nâchâsh were among the animals already on earth BEFORE Adam and Eve.

The Adam and Eve story probably represents the Hebrew idea of the birth of a special people - the Hebrew, - in a special place, and separate from the other humans.

Thus Eve's seed humans, - are separate from the nâchâsh humans, and they recognize there will be struggle between the different groups.

I believe it is more of a teaching story, rather then reality.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
How much time do you have to listen to a reply? From simple to complex is available. Simple is God would not allow it. Complex would go as far as saying that using 40 Scribes to write 1 book is a way of making sure no one Scribe could give the book's meaning away.
The oral Torah was certainly the way to go when most of the teaching was done at night under poor lighting conditions. The planned gathering also had a planned scattering that was for 70 AD when the Temple would be taken down so Satan (from Ge:3:15) could not use it it when he was claiming to be the God of the Bible.

How much time that was devoted to memorizing the required material compared to having it at their fingertips and the same amount of time is spend reading the text to the extent you use a term like 'day of the lord' and when the passages are read the reader should actually know where they are found and what they mean in the overall meaning in the whole of the reference material.

I'm also saying that no matter how devoted a group of people are it is impossible to keep an oral book as accurate as it was on the first day compared to what you would have 1,000 years later. I'm more than willing to accept that God had a reason for each jot be assigned it's won place and when Daniel was being visited by angels is when the OT was put back into letter perfect condition. The NT was always in written form and the only question about it's accuracy is howcould4Jews write 4 Gospels and do it in flawless Greek when they had never met any gentiles let alone been out of Judaeo before said Gospels appeared.
From that point on it is a book that must be studied a rather than being read like a novel. The split has already been suggested and Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 can be studied on their own without any external references.The bruises from Ge:3:15 are long studies because there is so much material available. The good news is the bible is a circular book so it doesn't matter where you start.
The bruise to Satan's head is the most prophecised event in the book so that might be taken to means we should start there there rather than leave it for the last.
The Gentiles in that Temple are the Gentiles that talk to God by starting with the Lord's Prayer.

The time we are in is between 70AD and the start of the era known as 'the time of the Gentiles' and the last 3 1/2years it exits before the return which is a day that begins wit Satan getting that bruise to the head from a glorified Jesus who was the seed who took the bruise to the heel as fulfillment to one bruise already being in the fast. Gentiles are given the Bible and if they are believers after that is fine.That is the only way God will accept somebody in this era. Proof that Thomas was given is not available as part of 'belief' and that is why no biblical artifacts will be found that prove God exists. Physical proof was available in the 3 1/2years before the cross, there will be physical proof in the 3 1/2 years the two witnesses are preaching in Jerusalem.Both by them and the fact that prayers will have the same kind of result Daniel was getting.

The difference is you are trying to muddy the water intentionally. I have shown nothing but the upmost respect for the Bible, meaning the Hebrew version of the OT and the Greek version of the NT. No Have I condemned any thought without offering an explanation of what is wrong and what the correct version looks like.
If I didn't like Jews I'm sure that format would look different than it does. Maybe I am looking into joining while promoting that my current level of understand is already higher than some Rabbis.

Chatting about topics of mutual interest is never a waste of time, today I have something you don't have.Until you know the details you don't know if it s priceless or a sow's ear. That you are already saying it is 'different' should mean you are willing to grill me with some difficult questions should a 'flaw' be spotted or expand on a subject that still had new parts being added it.

That is the current view, my mold is from a different view that promotes the Bible as being a single work with a single author who knew the ending before the beginning was ever spoken into existence.

If I can show the book is solid and the variations are there by men's efforts rather than God being unclear or the OT text being meant for the people of the OT.
My version does use the OT but in a respectful way and the picture it leaves behind is better than the Church or the Jews promote these days. That is not boasting,it is telling you it is not a little different from what you have heard it is a lot different that what the Church and OT Jews promote.

Test it out yourself. Do all the verses from the OT that have 'the day of the lord' reference the same destruction that is only available when the 7 vials of Re:16 are poured out on the inhabitants of the whole earth?

Wow! A ton of words that don't disprove anything I said. Also, your ideas about these texts are not fact, they are YOUR ideas.

The NT was NOT always in written form. Nor were all the texts which eventually came forward, accepted. You need to study that. Also, even if it had been, that still wouldn't prove it is correct. As I said, - they had Tanakh to copy from, and add to.

My yellow ducks story was not muddying the waters. It was showing that ANYTHING can be added to earlier works - and be absolutely FALSE.

MHz

Wow! A ton of words that don't disprove anything I said. Also, your ideas about these texts are not fact, they are YOUR ideas.

The NT was NOT always in written form. Nor were all the texts which eventually came forward, accepted. You need to study that. Also, even if it had been, that still wouldn't prove it is correct. As I said, - they had Tanakh to copy from, and add to.

My yellow ducks story was not muddying the waters. It was showing that ANYTHING can be added to earlier works - and be absolutely FALSE.

MHz

I can at least find a way to promote that the 40 Scribes were 'employees' and the book that was being passed on had one purpose since it was only a completed work in about 199AD when Mary of Bethany was in prison due to her being a Jew and the revolt in 70AD would have been why she was there rather than it being for any other reason.
Not my ideas, the book that I hold in high regard says Jesus didn't baptize anybody between the time he returned from the 40 days in the wilderness because he was not yet glorified. The 1st night after being out of the grave saw Him come in a glorified body that could be touched and He baptized 10 Apostles and the Beloved Disciple of John the Baptist, aka Mary of Bethany. If that is one of the (many) flaws in the Bible they why keep it hidden that a woman who would have been Jesus's bride had things been different. John;11 has her making Him cry in the middle of the street because she accused Him of letting her brother die. (in that Jesus did not start the trip until after Lazarus was dead) If you let elements like that die I wonder how God will look on that?
Jews aren't saved yet as that is a done deal when Moses and John the Baptist are walking on the grass again. Nor does either testament promote that the remnant of the 12 Tribes is going to be any good at what they attempt to do, they God exiled them to Babylon when they strayed in the OT. Causing the Church to stray in the time of the Gentiles won't be viewed on by God as being a redemptive rule.
The RCC doesn't want women preachers so they lie about the identity of the Beloved Disciple. The promotion that God feels like this about the Jews until the 7th trump sounds is not going to something you want on your resume for Guardian of the World role.

Eze:36:16-32:
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me,
saying,
Son of man,
when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land,
they defiled it by their own way and by their doings:
their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land,
and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
And I scattered them among the heathen,
and they were dispersed through the countries:
according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
And when they entered unto the heathen,
whither they went,
they profaned my holy name,
when they said to them,
These are the people of the LORD,
and are gone forth out of his land.
But I had pity for mine holy name,
which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
Therefore say unto the house of Israel,
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
I do not this for your sakes,
O house of Israel,
but for mine holy name's sake,
which ye have profaned among the heathen,
whither ye went.
And I will sanctify my great name,
which was profaned among the heathen,
which ye have profaned in the midst of them;
and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD,
saith the Lord GOD,
when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
For I will take you from among the heathen,
and gather you out of all countries,
and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you,
and ye shall be clean:
from all your filthiness,
and from all your idols,
will I cleanse you.
A new heart also will I give you,
and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,
and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you,
and cause you to walk in my statutes,
and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers;
and ye shall be my people,
and I will be your God.
I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:
and I will call for the corn,
and will increase it,
and lay no famine upon you.
And I will multiply the fruit of the tree,
and the increase of the field,
that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
Then shall ye remember your own evil ways,
and your doings that were not good,
and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
Not for your sakes do I this,
saith the Lord GOD,
be it known unto you:
be ashamed and confounded for your own ways,
O house of Israel.

Really??
2Th:2:2:
That ye be not soon shaken in mind,
or be troubled,
neither by spirit,
nor by word,
nor by letter as from us,
as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Col:4:15:
Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea,
and Nymphas,
and the church which is in his house.
Col:4:16:
And when this epistle is read among you,
cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans;
and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.

Perhaps it is the oral books that later came to be written down as being the dangerous books and with good reason. One last element that needs to be in place took place very soon after the cross and that would have given the 4 Scribes the knowledge they would need to put the 4 Gospels down flawless Greek from the start.
Keeping those words accurate would have been no more difficult than it was to keep their holy books letter perfect once they were written down during the exile to Neb's Babylon.

Ac:2:1-11:
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come,
they were all with one accord in one place.
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind,
and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire,
and it sat upon each of them.
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost,
and began to speak with other tongues,
as the Spirit gave them utterance.
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews,
devout men,
out of every nation under heaven.
Now when this was noised abroad,
the multitude came together,
and were confounded,
because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
And they were all amazed and marvelled,
saying one to another, Behold,
are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
And how hear we every man in our own tongue,
wherein we were born?
Parthians,
and Medes,
and Elamites,
and the dwellers in Mesopotamia,
and in Judaea,
and Cappadocia,
in Pontus,
and Asia,
Phrygia,
and Pamphylia,
in Egypt,
and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene,
and strangers of Rome,
Jews and proselytes,
Cretes and Arabians,
we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

God was with Jesus during His 40 day fast and Christ (Jesus in His glorified body) was with His disciples in the 40 days after they had been baptized) same as everybody the only variable is when it happens rather than if it happens.
The 40 years in the desert is not unconnected to the 40 years between the cross and the dismantling of the Temple in 70AD.

The covenant that is made when the whole house of Israel is standing on Holy Ground begins with the 7 year clean-up followed by 7 months of marking bones for pickup. Getting there is not all roses.

It was a distraction from the topic. 'Is the Bible a divine book or not?' If that is the direction you want to go then lead on or is this your way of giving me the brush-off as the rest of our chat isn't going to go any better than the last part has gone.

Perhaps there is someone with some interest in God that I could speak to. Might as well make this as painless for both of us as possible. Passover is always a time of heightened anxiety. I suppose that and the Rothschild 140 year plan is also off the table? lol You are so hard to please.

Seven headed beast

Awaited One
Which wrong part? Are you referring to the backwards part or the part where the council of Nicea lied to you?

Are you referring to the part that makes the Old Man (the God that hears your prayers ); a rapist?

Or the part where they lied to you about forgiveness?

Or the part in corinthians where the speaking in tongues is wrongly represented and actually could have caused people harm if it wasn't caught.

Or the part where they cut up the parables to remove any notion of reincarnation?

Or that Jesus was a patsy and never even knew that he became the fall guy for the council, and this lie has persisted since.

There are a lot of wrong parts and I am not counting the little slips like the passage in Revelation 13 where the passage misquoted says we will wear the mark of the beast rather than "bear" the mark of the beast.

It was hand copied for a thousand years and rather at one point than read, it was recited by an illiterate cowherd who had a knack for memorization but was also brain damaged after being kicked by a cow.

Then there is the fact that the whole thing is a recurring eschatological prophecy that has already come to pass thrice before the bible was the bible.

That is the biggest problem with it, is the council of Nicea took an eschatological prophecy and tried to make it in to a message of good hope. You cannot add a few butterflies and unicorns and make it into anything other than an end times prophecy. That's why it is so dark. The entire text is all eschatology and not any kind of message of good hope.

It is still valid despite the fact that the entire text is revesed.

Of course you must discern where it goes sideways and just know that it's not all there
You must understand that it's written in hermetic script that weaves between literal, metaphorical and allegorical understanding and knowing where it shifts lanes is the key.

But, in any case, it is still all valid despite the errs that are myriad.

And we are in the midst of the tribulation currently. The battle of good and evil that must be fought to end the Age (,which is the battle of the Armageddon) has been being fought for almost five years on the QT, but is going to be in all of our realities this week. So, if it's not valid why do I keep going back to it for understanding?

Not for comfort but for understanding. There is no comfort in there. It's all very dark.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Lets say the Exodus didn't happen, or Genesis is entirely made up. Not a single instance in these books happened. Do we toss out the whole thing? can there still be spiritual truth in a book full of myths?

Or maybe say it turns out the Jesus of the bible never existed, is there still worth in following his teachings?

I mean could you still be a Christian if most of this didn't happen, or a jew.
A narrative of a (relatively young) people staking their own vision of earthly, heavenly and moral universe in accordance to the spiritual visions of their own prophets, in contrast to the giants of the ancient world (Sumer and Egypt) is always of inestimable value. Genesis has to be read in parallel with Enuma Elish and Egyptian pyramid texts,
ENUMA ELISH
God and goddesses in ancient Egypt: creation

A non-literalist Christian or Jew could say that God was revealing his nature to the people whom he had chosen as his representative in the language of myths and stories that connected with the people of the time. I have met many who said that.

Seven headed beast

Awaited One
I can at least find a way to promote that the 40 Scribes were 'employees' and the book that was being passed on had one purpose since it was only a completed work in about 199AD when Mary of Bethany was in prison due to her being a Jew and the revolt in 70AD would have been why she was there rather than it being for any other reason.
Not my ideas, the book that I hold in high regard says Jesus didn't baptize anybody between the time he returned from the 40 days in the wilderness because he was not yet glorified. The 1st night after being out of the grave saw Him come in a glorified body that could be touched and He baptized 10 Apostles and the Beloved Disciple of John the Baptist, aka Mary of Bethany. If that is one of the (many) flaws in the Bible they why keep it hidden that a woman who would have been Jesus's bride had things been different. John;11 has her making Him cry in the middle of the street because she accused Him of letting her brother die. (in that Jesus did not start the trip until after Lazarus was dead) If you let elements like that die I wonder how God will look on that?
Jews aren't saved yet as that is a done deal when Moses and John the Baptist are walking on the grass again. Nor does either testament promote that the remnant of the 12 Tribes is going to be any good at what they attempt to do, they God exiled them to Babylon when they strayed in the OT. Causing the Church to stray in the time of the Gentiles won't be viewed on by God as being a redemptive rule.
The RCC doesn't want women preachers so they lie about the identity of the Beloved Disciple. The promotion that God feels like this about the Jews until the 7th trump sounds is not going to something you want on your resume for Guardian of the World role.

Eze:36:16-32:
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me,
saying,
Son of man,
when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land,
they defiled it by their own way and by their doings:
their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land,
and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
And I scattered them among the heathen,
and they were dispersed through the countries:
according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
And when they entered unto the heathen,
whither they went,
they profaned my holy name,
when they said to them,
These are the people of the LORD,
and are gone forth out of his land.
But I had pity for mine holy name,
which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
Therefore say unto the house of Israel,
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
I do not this for your sakes,
O house of Israel,
but for mine holy name's sake,
which ye have profaned among the heathen,
whither ye went.
And I will sanctify my great name,
which was profaned among the heathen,
which ye have profaned in the midst of them;
and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD,
saith the Lord GOD,
when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
For I will take you from among the heathen,
and gather you out of all countries,
and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you,
and ye shall be clean:
from all your filthiness,
and from all your idols,
will I cleanse you.
A new heart also will I give you,
and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,
and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you,
and cause you to walk in my statutes,
and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers;
and ye shall be my people,
and I will be your God.
I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:
and I will call for the corn,
and will increase it,
and lay no famine upon you.
And I will multiply the fruit of the tree,
and the increase of the field,
that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
Then shall ye remember your own evil ways,
and your doings that were not good,
and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
Not for your sakes do I this,
saith the Lord GOD,
be it known unto you:
be ashamed and confounded for your own ways,
O house of Israel.

Really??
2Th:2:2:
That ye be not soon shaken in mind,
or be troubled,
neither by spirit,
nor by word,
nor by letter as from us,
as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Col:4:15:
Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea,
and Nymphas,
and the church which is in his house.
Col:4:16:
And when this epistle is read among you,
cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans;
and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.

Perhaps it is the oral books that later came to be written down as being the dangerous books and with good reason. One last element that needs to be in place took place very soon after the cross and that would have given the 4 Scribes the knowledge they would need to put the 4 Gospels down flawless Greek from the start.
Keeping those words accurate would have been no more difficult than it was to keep their holy books letter perfect once they were written down during the exile to Neb's Babylon.

Ac:2:1-11:
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come,
they were all with one accord in one place.
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind,
and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire,
and it sat upon each of them.
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost,
and began to speak with other tongues,
as the Spirit gave them utterance.
And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews,
devout men,
out of every nation under heaven.
Now when this was noised abroad,
the multitude came together,
and were confounded,
because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
And they were all amazed and marvelled,
saying one to another, Behold,
are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
And how hear we every man in our own tongue,
wherein we were born?
Parthians,
and Medes,
and Elamites,
and the dwellers in Mesopotamia,
and in Judaea,
and Cappadocia,
in Pontus,
and Asia,
Phrygia,
and Pamphylia,
in Egypt,
and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene,
and strangers of Rome,
Jews and proselytes,
Cretes and Arabians,
we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

God was with Jesus during His 40 day fast and Christ (Jesus in His glorified body) was with His disciples in the 40 days after they had been baptized) same as everybody the only variable is when it happens rather than if it happens.
The 40 years in the desert is not unconnected to the 40 years between the cross and the dismantling of the Temple in 70AD.

The covenant that is made when the whole house of Israel is standing on Holy Ground begins with the 7 year clean-up followed by 7 months of marking bones for pickup. Getting there is not all roses.

It was a distraction from the topic. 'Is the Bible a divine book or not?' If that is the direction you want to go then lead on or is this your way of giving me the brush-off as the rest of our chat isn't going to go any better than the last part has gone.

Perhaps there is someone with some interest in God that I could speak to. Might as well make this as painless for both of us as possible. Passover is always a time of heightened anxiety. I suppose that and the Rothschild 140 year plan is also off the table? lol You are so hard to please.

MHz

I want to address the synoptic Gospels that you brought up. First, they were never in Greek. They were written in Latin which was the common language when they were written at the council of Nicea. There are obvious problems just in the fact that they were supposed to have been written separately in different locations at different times.

First, John is written largely in third person and there is a glaring error where "john" whoever wrote his gospel is hearing a voice of God. This is not at all possible as there was a protocol shift between the Age of Moses and the point where Noah was given his instructions.

The reasoning is about what we think of as modern " mental health".

While Moses did have the Old Man talk to him as the burning bush, the protocol shifted and Noah could not hear anyone because of the notion of "hearing voices" being considered as a mental disorder. The thing is that as the prophet for the end of the Age, Noah had a problem and did not perform all of his given tasks. Yes he was to build the ark, but he was also supposed to spread the word about the coming storm. Noah was stone deaf to begin with and he was also pissed that the people that he was supposed to alert were laughing at him for building a boat in the desert and he didn't tell anyone about the impending rain. The ark was for people not any animals, and Noah as so upset that he just sailed away without loading any people aboard.

The protocol shift remains and as the prophet for the end of the Age of Man, I have been under the same protocol as Noah. It can get ffrustratingbut having been "walking with God" for three and a half years now, I have gotten along and seem to have a working understanding of our mutual communication style.

But! The thing is, the gospel of John falls within the window of the same style which is that you or any human cannot hear or see any true creature of heaven. So, that makes the gospel a bolddface lie.

Then there is the fact that they just mesh too well into each other. The only way it could come out that way, is if they were written all at the same time together.

There is also the question of the "first deception" and the ,"second deception" which both Mark and Luke refer to in the end of their respective writings and is about the fact that they were contemplating the notion of snatching the body to make everyone think that Jesus had been resurrected, which is the "second deception". So what was the "first deception"?

Then the second most important person in the new testament is not named. Why not?

We know who washed his feet, who got the robe, who the centurions were and even Lazarus's sisters are named, so why issnt the one individual that supposedly saw jesus be resurrected named but instead is only referred to as ",young boy. When Mary and Mary go to retrieve the body and the "young boy"says ",fear not. He has risen," why don't they name the person?

First the way the four Gospels mesh into an hour by hour update is uncanny and the chances that this could happen they way it is reflected in the Gospels is virtually astronomical odds.

But, the bold face lies aside, the fact that John is clearly not written by John invalidates the rest of the synoptic Gospels.

Because I do have a connection to the Old Man and the "all seeing all knowing" on a 24/7 bssis, I know the truth, but am trying find understanding on my own. There are evidences in the bible as to the truth.

How could I have gotten the rest of the story about Noah. What I don't mention is that the Old Man counts that as partly His fault. He has admitted that He had a personality conflict with Noah, and could've handled it differently.

Just wait until the truth about Adam and Eve comes out. That's His other admitted faux pas.

The tree was not an apple as the church wants you to believe and Adam was welcome to stay but eve had to go.

The whole text is reversed because of the council of nicea and they lost tract of who was where as they tried to purge the truth out of the book to insert their lies about forgiveness. There is no forgiveness.

Seven headed beast

Awaited One
Interesting question ...

If the Bible WERE the infallible word of a supreme being then you would expect it to be awe-inspiring and full of revelations & insights that are far beyond mere humans 2 come up with.

Clearly that aint the case.

It does contain quite a bit of wisdom if you are prepared to disregard the unsavoury aspects. If we all lived according to the Golden Rule that would absolutely transform life on this planet!

Cheers!

The golden rule was Confucius not the bible.

The reason that the bible is what it is because it's only a end times prophecy that is repeated at the end of every Age. The council of Nicea tried to make it into a message of good hope and it just cannot be done. But, it is only and completely a very dark read. There is no message of good hope.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Again - far too many words. Clarify your thoughts and keep it fairly short. Most people won't read your wall of words.

No you can't say it was completed by "employees." People have their own agendas over that amount of time. And again - the councils decided what would and would not be accepted. And they obviously accepted error such as the "virgin" birth from a misreading of Isaiah.

Not my ideas, the book that I hold in high regard says Jesus didn't baptize anybody between the time he returned from the 40 days in the wilderness because he was not yet glorified. The 1st night after being out of the grave saw Him come in a glorified body that could be touched and He baptized 10 Apostles and the Beloved Disciple of John the Baptist, aka Mary of Bethany. If that is one of the (many) flaws in the Bible they why keep it hidden that a woman who would have been Jesus's bride had things been different.

Where are you getting this info? According to the Bible Jesus didn't baptize anyone.

I believe Mary Magdalene was probably the Beloved Disciple.

Jews aren't saved yet as that is a done deal when Moses and John the Baptist are walking on the grass again.

That is later Christian thought, - and has nothing to do with Tanakh and YHVH's connection to the Jewish people.

Really??
2Th:2:2: ... Col:4:15:

Yes really! Nothing Christian was written until after Jesus death.

Also not all in flawless Greek, - as someone has already pointed out.

Also NOT perfect. We have shown error where they tried to grab and mix in Tanakh texts, - but didn't understand them, and thus wrote them into their new myth incorrectly. = The virgin birth, - turning a story about a Babylonian King into a Lucifer the devil story, - etc.

This is YOUR belief. There is nothing to back it up.

Again! I was showing that anything can be added to earlier religious texts, - and their being added does not make them correct.

I personally don't believe ANY of the religions of Abraham are from God.

You are on a debate site. People are going to debate with you. Get used to it.

MJFlores

Lets say the Exodus didn't happen, or Genesis is entirely made up. Not a single instance in these books happened. Do we toss out the whole thing? can there still be spiritual truth in a book full of myths?

Or maybe say it turns out the Jesus of the bible never existed, is there still worth in following his teachings?

I mean could you still be a Christian if most of this didn't happen, or a jew.

Hypothetical question deserves hypothetical answers.
images