• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Not Science...

Ponder This

I don't think philosophy does either, well I guess it really provides too many answers. None with any real certainty though.
IMO, you got to accept some questions you aren't going to get an answer for. I expect a lot of people hate that idea but it's reality.

I mean if you're not going to get a real answer anyway seems like a waste of time looking for one.
Of course I understand some folks got plenty of time to waste on it.
I suppose people prefer thinking they know something rather than accepting the reality of ignorance.

Again, not saying science will provide perfect answers, just slightly more practical ones.

o_O What do you consider to be a "real answer" to your thread question or are you saying that answering your thread question is a "waste of time"? :confused:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
o_O What do you consider to be a "real answer" to your thread question or are you saying that answering your thread question is a "waste of time"? :confused:
For me, I can think of nothing better but better is a matter of opinion.

So the "real" answer for you can be different.
Though I could be persuaded to change my opinion,