• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Jesus returned to this world, how would you know it was Jesus?

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
Jesus is coming back. As part of the larger construction of quantum archaeology all seventy-two billion (or more) human presences (or souls) will be resurrected, implanted with memories of what happened after they die, and Jesus / Yeshua himself will explain his story of human redemption to the rest of us. I suspect that once the technology becomes available, he will be the first to come back. Of course, this will not matter, because by then people will know the truth that he wasn't the lord but just a kind Jewish carpenter.

And of course, Christ coming back in any other way is theoretically impossible.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Acts 1:9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
The disciples were staring up into the sky as the spirit of Jesus was taken up to heaven out of their sight. The two men dressed in white (angels) came along and asked why they were staring up into the sky because they wondered why the disciples were staring up into the sky. Then the angels told the disciples that the same spirit of Jesus that was taken up to heaven will return just as it went to heaven, in like manner.

The verse does not say that the disciples saw a body go up. It was the Christ Spirit that ascended, not a body, which is why the angels wondered why the disciples were staring into the sky, since there was nothing to look at. That makes perfect sense since angels can see spirits.

Descending from heaven upon the clouds means that the spirit of Jesus, the Christ Spirit, will be made manifest from the heaven of the will of God and will appear in the form of a human being. Though delivered from the womb of Mary, Jesus in reality descended from the heaven of the will of God. Baha’u’llah descended in like manner, from the heaven of the will of God.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Jesus is coming back.
Not according to Jesus.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

You are free to believe that Jesus is coming back if you want to, but it is only a belief, not a fact, since it can never be proven.
And of course, Christ coming back in any other way is theoretically impossible.
Jesus coming back to earth in a physical body is absolutely impossible since there are no physical bodies in heaven, only spiritual bodies and since spiritual bodies do not exist on earth, that means that the spiritual body of Jesus will remain in heaven, never to return to earth.

The Bible confirms that there are two different kinds of bodies.

1 Corinthians 15 says that :

--- The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies.
--- For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies, which are different.

Our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God which is in Heaven. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever is referring to Heaven, which will last forever. Our physical bodies will die and we will be raised (resurrected) as spiritual bodies that will be suited to go to Heaven and live forever.

1 Corinthians 15:40-54 New Living Translation

40 There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies.

44 They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

50 What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die,[c] this Scripture will be fulfilled: “Death is swallowed up in victory.[d]

Read full chapter

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
God made it very clear so that Christians would not be led astray by false Christs and still plenty have been led astray as prophesied
That is correct, since there have been many men who have come claiming to be Christ and they led many astray.
However, Baha'u'llah was not one of them since he never claimed to be Christ. He came with a new name, just as the Bible says.

Isaiah 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 3:12-13 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

The new name means that the return of Christ would be another man, not Jesus. Christians do not bother to think about what these verses actually mean -- what the Spirit saith unto the churches -- yet they have completely disregarded what the Spirit said because they STILL believe that the same Jesus is going to come down from heaven on the clouds.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father mother humans are first.

Not a theist.
Not a scientist.
Not my brother.

Unless my mother looked at father and said you are my brother.

You brother today are not father brother.

You were a baby. The man human baby came via his father's sex. Conceived however by a human woman's ova. Ovary.

Now you were brain mind crown of thorns prickled attacked in gas burnt fall and heated bio water. By star returned.

Lost your conscious father's mind.

So you thought father now was just a spirit in the heavens. He wasn't. You prove you believed after hearing voices that you were special. The testimony said so.

What occurred.

Origin science all life was destroyed. AI cause life carbonised..theist man knows he did it. Confessed. Earths heavens cooling emerged Satan's human angel images. Exact. Giants now in heavens.

Only dinosaurs returned in changed heated heavens as natural light didn't own giant bio existence... proven by our life. A new giant garden nature returned. Man had been first life. Artefacts frozen inside instant re snap frozen fusion proved it. With human built jewels crockery machine parts the proof.

Man mind changes in star falls return. First theist men began hearing voices of man's memories. Origin science.

Copies technology as Egyptians Mayans and vedic. Blew life up again. Moses documentations a looked back upon review after bio life healed returned and remembered a review.

So new man's life as adult says my baby life had returned to biology now as heavens body mass had cooled by ice saviour remass.

Exactly told.

When you got attacked in Roman technology rebuilt. Ice melted as your ground water living microbiology was abducted. Gone by law flood above.

New man's image emerged in cloud caused in microbial combustion in life cell water. Our microbes in life and our water.

You knew father's mutual life history in records. You get chemically bio changed and a returned healed life by waters mass returned. In the attack.

A humans experience only.

Seeing you are all born by sex.

Your are psychic. You tend to be of a healers medical consciousness than a man satanic theist. Just humans just men and just an experience.

Don't self idolate was ignored.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Not once did Jesus ever say He was going to return to earth and 'do' anything.
Jesus said His work was finished here and He was no longer in the world.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

I already told you where Jesus said that He would come back.
I already told you where Jesus said that He would come back in the clouds in glory and judge the nations. (Matt 24:30 and the following verses) We know He is talking about Himself because He has told us that the Son is going to be the one who does all the judging. (John 5:22 and verses following).
So the verses you give mean just what is normally attributed to them. That Jesus had finished His work on earth and was going back to the Father. But as I said, we know that He also told us that He was coming back to judge the world and take His disciples to be where He was going (John 14:2,3)

The title ‘Son of man’ is symbolic of the perfect humanity that Jesus represented.
Baha'u'llah was not the Son of man, nor did He ever claim to be.
Baha'u'llah was the 'return' of the Son of Man, one like the Son of Man.

But you just said that Baha'u'llah is the Son of Man that Jesus said would come in the clouds.
So you say that Baha'u'llah is the Son of Man and is not the Son of Man. :confused:

If Jesus was the Son of Man the following verses cannot be about the Jesus.
They are about Baha'u'llah who was one like the Son of man.

Daniel 7:13-14 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 7:13 says "one like
a son of man". Baha'u'llah was a son of man, a man. The resurrected Jesus was like a son of man because He had His resurrection body, the glorified body that could survive in heaven when He went to the Ancient of Days to receive His Kingdom.
BTW an interesting thing is that one of Baha'u'llah's titles is the Ancient of Days. Are you saying that Baha'u'llah came to himself in heaven so that he could give himself a Kingdom?

Jesus ascended into heaven in the clouds. Baha’u’llah, one like the son of man, descended from the clouds of heaven of the Will of God, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. These verses are about an earthly Kingdom, not a heavenly Kingdom. Jesus’ Kingdom is in heaven, Baha’u’llah’s Kingdom will be on earth, after it is built by humans.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Your idea of the Kingdom is not a Biblical one and the King of the Kingdom of God, which is in heaven and on earth is the Son of God.
We know the following quote is about Jesus because Jesus is God's Son and Baha'u'llah is not.
Notice that it is the Son who inherits the nations and rules and judges them.
Your interpretation of John 18:36 must therefore just mean that the Kingdom of Jesus is set up with the authority of God in heaven and not the authority of just humans.

Psalm 2:7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:
He said to me, “You are my son;
today I have become your father.
8 Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will break them with a rod of iron;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”
10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Brian2

Veteran Member
John 14:2-3 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Jesus said He would come again, but Jesus did not say ‘how’ He would come so there is no reason to think this one verse is Jesus saying He will come to earth again in the same physical body He had when He walked the earth 2,000 years ago.

You said that Jesus never said that He would come back again. John 14:2,3 shows Jesus saying that He was going to come back. Jesus was speaking so I presume that He means that He, Jesus, was going to come back, just as Acts 1: 11 means that the same Jesus that the disciples saw going up to heaven was going to come back and do it the same way the disciples saw Him go.

When Jesus said “I will come again” He was not referring to His physical body coming again. Jesus said that His work was finished here and He was no more in the world: (John 14:19, John 17:4, John 17:11).

Since Jesus said He was no more in the world and the world would see Him no more we know that when He said "and receive you unto myself" He was not talking about His physical body, but rather He was referring to His spirit. Also please note that Jesus did not ever say He would come again and ‘do’ anything on earth that would require a body, like building a Kingdom of God on earth, as most Christians believe Jesus will do.

"and receive you unto myself" is obviously about the Spirit of Jesus, not about His physical body, because there would be no way that the disciples Jesus was speaking to could receive the body of Jesus on earth since they were no longer living on earth. Where Jesus was in heaven and that is where the disciples also are, so that is where Jesus received them. That is why Jesus said that He went to prepare a place for them, a place in heaven, not on earth.

I have already answered with scriptures about Son of Man coming in the clouds and judging and how this has to refer to the Son (John 5:22,23) and Jesus also said that He would come back and take His disciples to be with Him. Jesus will do this at the resurrection when they are resurrected into the same type of bodies Jesus was resurrected with.
Christians don't see Jesus coming back to build a Kingdom. The Kingdom began a long time ago and people have been entering it's citizenship from the time of John the Baptist. (Matt 11:12) As I showed (Ps 2) this is the Kingdom on earth that Jesus has become the King over to rule and judge.
Jesus comes back in glory as King to rule the Kingdom and judge the nations. The Kingdom of God is already here and in your midst. (Luke 17:21) and will be revealed when Jesus returns.

The spirit of Jesus did come again, in the Person of Baha'u'llah who was the return of Christ that Jesus promised. So when Jesus said “I will come again” He meant that His Spirit would come again because He would send His Spirit from the Father, and we see that in the verses that follow in John 14. Jesus promised not to leave us comfortless and then He said He would send a Comforter. The Comforter refers to the person who would be the return of Christ. So when Jesus said I will come again, He meant He would send His spirit in the person of the Comforter who would do what it says in John 14:26.

John 14 KJV

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

Oops you missed a few verses which show us that the Comforter cannot be Baha'u'llah since they tell us that the Comforter would come to the disciples that Jesus was speaking to 2000 years ago AND would be with them forever and would be IN them.
I guess it's time to go back to the drawing board and see that the Comforter is not Baha'u'llah but is the Holy Spirit that was sent to the disciples at Pentecost (Acts 2) to be with them and in them forever.

John 14:15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

"and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” is referring to heaven, not earth, because Jesus was going to heaven to prepare a place in heaven, not on earth. Jesus was preparing a place in heaven so they could be with him in heaven.

John 14:3 is one of the most misunderstood verses in the New Testament so it is no wonder the Bible commentaries do not agree on what it means.

The heavenly Jerusalem is where Jesus is going to be and so that is where His disciples will be. The heavenly Jerusalem is going to come down out of heaven to earth.

Rev 21:2 I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To summarize, Jesus did not say "my body will come again." The spirit of Jesus did come again, in the Person of Baha'u'llah, and that was what Jesus promised to send. Jesus was a Comforter who brought the Holy Spirit and Baha’u’llah was another Comforter who brought the Holy Spirit.

John 14:16-17 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Ahh so you have read how John 14:16-17 shows that the Comforter cannot be Baha'u'llah but no doubt you deny that it means what it says.
You even know that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit (John 14:26) and that the Holy Spirit was given at Pentecost (Acts 2) but for some reason you want the Holy Spirit to be Baha'u'llah.
Sorry that is impossible as you have seen John 14:15-17 and know why.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Baha'u'llah was also pierced, by the heavy chains while in captivity.

OK

Baha'u'llah did come with the clouds.

The term “clouds” as used in the Bible means those things that are contrary to the ways and desires of men. Just like the physical clouds prevent the eyes of men from beholding the sun, the desires of men hindered men from recognizing the return of Christ.

Thus the meaning of clouds is symbolic, not literal. Their judgment was clouded. Christians were looking for the same man Jesus in the same body that resurrected and ascended to appear in the actual physical clouds in the sky with power and great glory, trumpets and angels, but when that did not happen that way they rejected Baha’u’llah.

Yes of course we reject Baha'u'llah. We listen to the teachings from God in the Bible and not the teachings of someone who tells us "Trust me, I'm the return of Christ, the Bible is wrong in what it tells you."

Acts 1:9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Brian2

Veteran Member
The disciples were staring up into the sky as the spirit of Jesus was taken up to heaven out of their sight. The two men dressed in white (angels) came along and asked why they were staring up into the sky because they wondered why the disciples were staring up into the sky. Then the angels told the disciples that the same spirit of Jesus that was taken up to heaven will return just as it went to heaven, in like manner.

The verse does not say that the disciples saw a body go up. It was the Christ Spirit that ascended, not a body, which is why the angels wondered why the disciples were staring into the sky, since there was nothing to look at. That makes perfect sense since angels can see spirits.

The scriptures tell us that the disciples saw Jesus ascend.
Acts was written by Luke, the disciple who wrote the Gospel of Luke. In that Gospel Jesus says, after He has risen, that He is flesh and bone. But the problem is not really about if Jesus was flesh and bone or spirit. The problem is that Baha'is do not believe the Bible but rather they believe what Baha'u'llah said and what those in authority in Baha'i say.
Luke 24:39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye behold me having.

Brian2

Veteran Member
That is correct, since there have been many men who have come claiming to be Christ and they led many astray.
However, Baha'u'llah was not one of them since he never claimed to be Christ. He came with a new name, just as the Bible says.

Isaiah 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 3:12-13 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

The new name means that the return of Christ would be another man, not Jesus. Christians do not bother to think about what these verses actually mean -- what the Spirit saith unto the churches -- yet they have completely disregarded what the Spirit said because they STILL believe that the same Jesus is going to come down from heaven on the clouds.

I have already shown from plain scriptures that Jesus, the same Jesus, the Son of Man who is the Son of God who is the judge, is coming back, and you don't listen to the Bible but go on to other scriptures which show nothing about Jesus being another person, but claim that is what they show. It's like the old days, years ago, when the same thing happened when we spoke about such things.
Isa 62:2 is speaking about Jerusalem receiving a new name and the nations seeing the righteousness and glory of Jerusalem.
Rev 2:17 If I receive a new name does that mean I am a different person?
Rev 3:11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

So someone has a new name. Whom do you say that is and why do you say that this means the one coming is a different person.

Rev 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

ROGER BARRE

Most Christians are waiting for Jesus to return, although they do not all agree on when or how He will return, but if a man came claiming to be Jesus how would you know it was really Jesus? After all, there are no photos of what Jesus looked like when He walked the earth 2000 years ago.

Anyone can claim that he is the return of Jesus and that is no doubt why Jesus gave this warning to His disciples:

Matthew 24

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Jesus was right, because many men have come claiming to be Jesus

List of people claimed to be Jesus - Wikipedia

So how would you know if a man who claimed to be Jesus was really Jesus? What would he have to do to prove to you that He was Jesus?

(This is mostly for Christians, but anyone can answer it. :))
A fake Jesus goes onto the room's stage and talks, miracles, writes. A Jesus sits at the room's back and breathes an uncorrupted breath through the room, being the only currency we all share.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Oops you missed a few verses which show us that the Comforter cannot be Baha'u'llah since they tell us that the Comforter would come to the disciples that Jesus was speaking to 2000 years ago AND would be with them forever and would be IN them.
I guess it's time to go back to the drawing board and see that the Comforter is not Baha'u'llah but is the Holy Spirit that was sent to the disciples at Pentecost (Acts 2) to be with them and in them forever.

John 14:15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
Not only do Baha'is claim that Baha'u'llah is the comforter, but he is the "prince of this world" too.
The Prince of this world is the Blessed Beauty [Baha’u’llah]; and ’hath nothing in Me’ signifieth: after Me all will draw grace from Me, but He is independent of Me, and will draw no grace from Me. That is, He is rich beyond any grace of Mine. – Abdu’l-Baha, Selections From the Writings of Abdu’l-Baha, p. 171.
Obviously, Baha'is do whatever is necessary to make the Bible and the Scriptures of the other religions all fit into their beliefs. What bothers me the most is how they reinterpret the resurrection and make Jesus dead and gone and say only his spirit rose. I think the NT clearly has Jesus showing himself to be alive. And it amazes me how Baha'is can ignore that.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Not only do Baha'is claim that Baha'u'llah is the comforter, but he is the "prince of this world" too.
The Prince of this world is the Blessed Beauty [Baha’u’llah]; and ’hath nothing in Me’ signifieth: after Me all will draw grace from Me, but He is independent of Me, and will draw no grace from Me. That is, He is rich beyond any grace of Mine. – Abdu’l-Baha, Selections From the Writings of Abdu’l-Baha, p. 171.
Obviously, Baha'is do whatever is necessary to make the Bible and the Scriptures of the other religions all fit into their beliefs. What bothers me the most is how they reinterpret the resurrection and make Jesus dead and gone and say only his spirit rose. I think the NT clearly has Jesus showing himself to be alive. And it amazes me how Baha'is can ignore that.

It seems Muhammad wants the title of Comforter also.
And Baha'is deny the existence of Satan as a being that leaves some of the stuff about Satan open for their interpretation since the Prince of this world is Satan. Interestingly the spirit behind Baha'u'llah sneaks in some truth about himself at times, (for a laugh I guess) such as the interpretation of whom the Prince of this world is.
But yes the resurrection of Jesus for me is just one of so many things that Baha'i denies about the Bible and then claims the Bible is correct and it is all a matter of interpretation.
It is interesting that the spirit behind Muhammad denied the death of Jesus. At least they say straight out that the Bible text was corrupted.
Attacks on who Jesus is and the gospel message are common in false anti Jesus religions, and then the claim that they are not anti Jesus is there also.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Most Christians are waiting for Jesus to return, although they do not all agree on when or how He will return, but if a man came claiming to be Jesus how would you know it was really Jesus? After all, there are no photos of what Jesus looked like when He walked the earth 2000 years ago.

Anyone can claim that he is the return of Jesus and that is no doubt why Jesus gave this warning to His disciples:

Matthew 24

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Jesus was right, because many men have come claiming to be Jesus

List of people claimed to be Jesus - Wikipedia

So how would you know if a man who claimed to be Jesus was really Jesus? What would he have to do to prove to you that He was Jesus?

(This is mostly for Christians, but anyone can answer it. :))

I believe He or She would have to speak as God speaks.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe that Jesus Christ has already returned; and is the spirit that lives in believers. So this is something that is far away from troubling to me personally because; my belief comes from believing in the fulfilment of all things eschatological wise.

It did not take one day to get there; in fact it has taken years.

I do believe He is here as the Paraclete but not physically and that is what the issue is here.