• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If I was the judge...

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
I'm so disappointed that Lejla Adrovic is Queen of Bosnia and Herzegovina. I would never have chosen her as the winner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idAbdHh0q3Q (I had to upload it again, myself, because the original poster deleted it).

If I was judge, the Top 4 would've looked like this:

1. Sabina Bektasevic
2wm02dg.jpg

2. Jelena Jugovic
33cte7p.jpg

3. DUSKA TRIKIC
4bocaj5.jpg

4. Lejla Adrovic (Actual Winner)
4g6vxop.jpg

nutshell

Well, you know what I think of these pageants, but I'll play along.

If it were up to me, I'd vote for #2. The actual winner would probably come in #3 on my list.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
I actually really like Jelena Jugovic, and not just because she's from Sarajevo, but because she's so weird? She doesn't smile properly once during the whole pageant. Her smile is completely fake, so much so looks like she's trying to fake her smile. It's practically a perfect rectangle.

She exhales like she's lifting weights when she poses her bikini, and flashes us another rectangle view of the teeth on her lower jaw. She's so weird... I can't even imagine what's going through her head? She must've entered on a dare or something...

She's included in my favorite clips here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idAbdHh0q3Q

I should've repeated her sigh three times. LOL

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
I said to my husband: Guess who's the new Queen of Bosnia?

And he said: The Muslim with the biggest ***.

LOL We're so predictable.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Personally, I think Lejla is the prettiest. She needs work on her teeth and her body isn't the best (a bit boxy) but I think she's really lovely. Nice cheekbones, eyes and lips.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
I agree about her eyes, Buttercup. She has among the most beautiful eyes I've seen, nice and almost black as we like them. She has a nice what we call "clean" nose. #2 above, Jelena Jugovic, is a good example of what isn't a "clean" nose.

Her cheekbones are lovely, and I think in the bikini she looked a little heavy but in the professional photographs she looks perfectly fine.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Djamila said:
Her cheekbones are lovely, and I think in the bikini she looked a little heavy but in the professional photographs she looks perfectly fine.
Yeah...she's a bit thick through the middle or boxy is what I call it...not much of a curve. Of course I'm just being picky because when you have to choose between a mass of beautiful women it's all in the details! :pHer waistline was probably touched up in the bikini photos.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
My sister, so clever sometimes. ;) I was complaining to her that Sabina Bektasevic didn't win, and she said:

"She was too confident. The Muslim judges would never choose a confident woman like Ramiza Seferovic, and certainly not a confident and a sexy woman like Sabina, or Dijana Bliznac. That's not beautiful, by definition. Lejla was shy, uncomfortable in her bikini. That's what they want, that's what they think makes a fine, Muslim woman. You remember these judges are all old, 40-50 at the least."

Now it all makes sense. lol

Hope

Princesinha
Djamila, you are prettier than all those girls. :D

Question: Are all these girls Muslim? And if so, isn't exposing too much skin forbidden?

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
The bikini portion certainly breaks Islamic rules. The introduction version (jeans, long-sleeved shirts) and the evening gown portion (not shown) do not, in my opinion - but many would disagree.

MladenD

I agree with Djamila. Sabina Bektasevic is by far the prettiest one and this photograph doesn't even do her justice. If you look at the youtube video, you can actually see how beautiful she really is. She is definitely the type of girl who could make it to New York and be a very successful model. In fact, if I knew how to get in touch with her, I would try to help her as I have some connections there from the days I used to be in the business.
Pozdrav zemljakinji Djamili! U Sarajevu se, cujem, dobro zivi...

I'm so disappointed that Lejla Adrovic is Queen of Bosnia and Herzegovina. I would never have chosen her as the winner:

If I was judge, the Top 4 would've looked like this:

1. Sabina Bektasevic

2. Jelena Jugovic

3. DUSKA TRIKIC

4. Lejla Adrovic (Actual Winner)