• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IF God dislikes GAYS , Why does God CREATE THEM ?

Well there were only two of them. So we don't have a great sample size. Almost everything that's ever happened or been done has been since the Fall.

For example, anything to do with computers, or farming, or conversations involving 3+ people, or 2+ people of the same sex. Or wearing clothes.

To be clear, do you consider it a sin to lust after someone of the same sex, or just to act upon said lust?
WelI,I believe as God instructs in the holy scriptures, so I would agree that lusting after someone of the same sex is not good.

• James 1:14, 15 14. But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. 15Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn sin, when it has been carried out, brings forth death.

• Matthew 5:28 But I say to you that everyone who keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

• Colossians 3:5 Deaden, therefore, your body members that are on the earth as respects sexual immorality, uncleanness, uncontrolled sexual passion, hurtful desire, and greediness, which is idolatry.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Loving someone platonically, and lusting after one, sexually, is a whole different thing
Betrothal, though, not just platonic. Not all gay people define love as lust. We also dont see married straight couples and tell them they are not in love just because they have the wrong parts and that Our God defines your love by whats between your legs. Thats silly.

If we were Christian, we may say straight people cant ACT on their love. But look at all the straight peoples faces now. "What do you mean, we cant love!...' uuum but not you homosexuals. You have no marrital love bone in you whatsoever. Oh, and by the way, if you become straight (live a straight lifestyle; no one becomes straight or gay) then we know you can love."

A lot of gay people lie to others and try to for themselves by living as straight people for their faith, their Church, their families, their God(s), and so forth. (As if God branded homosexuals sinners because of their "orientations")

God made man and woman to procreate. He set a family between man and woman.

He did Not say two men or two women cannot love each other.

He defines homosexulity (action) by lust.

Acccording to the Bible, we dont have many homosexuals. Just two married people with beautiful familes, christians, and oopps! Wrong parts. Break everyone up. "But daddy! I love you." "Im sorry son, God is focused on my genitials instead...not the love I have for you and your father" The courts takes them away and put them in "real" families because they are opposite sex. Come to find out, the parents abuse the child. O not because they are opposite gender. That doesnt cause someone to abuse a child. That child had a family, love, two parents, siblings. Now they are tramatized. They lost their family. They lost their home. They may even have lost their faith for the "real" home is Wiccan not Christian like their own family.

The cause of all this was just because of gender.

Christianity is a heart wreaking religionx faith, whatever, for minorities that arent specifically mentioned in the Bible. The bible classifies sin actions (thought and deed) not the heart.

Many gay people are christians. I guess God oversaw that. Who knows?

Last edited:
Betrothal, though, not just platonic. Not all gay people define love as lust. We also dont see married straight couples and tell them they are not in love just because they have the wrong parts and that Our God defines your love by whats between your legs. Thats silly.

If we were Christian, we may say straight people cant ACT on their love. But look at all the straight peoples faces now. "What do you mean, we can love!...' uuum but not you homosexuals. You have no marrital love bone in you whatsoever. Oh, and by the way, if you become straight (live a straight lifestyle; no one becomes straight or gay) then we know you can love."

A lot of gay people lie to others and try to for themselves by living as straight people for their faith, their Church, their families, their God(s), and so forth. (As if God branded homosexuals sinners because of their "orientations")

God made man and woman to procreate. He set a family between man and woman.

He did Not say two men or two women cannot love each other.

He defines homosexulity (action) by lust.

Acccording to the Bible, we dont have many homosexuals. Just two married people with beautiful familes, christians, and oopps! Wrong parts. Break everyone up. "But daddy! I love you." "Im sorry son, God is focused on my genitials instead...not the love I have for you and your father" The courts takes them away and put them in "real" families because they are opposite sex. Come to find out, the parents abuse the child. O not because they are opposite gender. That doesnt cause someone to abuse a child. That child had a family, love, two parents, siblings.

Yet, their parts defined who they are not their hearts.

Christianity is a heart wreaking religionx faith, whatever, for minorities that arent specifically mentioned in the Bible. The bible classifies sin actions (thought and deed) not the heart.

Many gay people are christians. I guess God oversaw that. Who knows?

According to the holy scriptures,if you are a homosexual,thinking it or acting upon it,it is a sin.Even if you are straight, and you are lusting,it is still wrong.God makes it very clear how he feels about this matter.He does not condone homosexuality or anything involved with it.He is strongly against sodomy period.Whether it be gay or straight.Sodomy is oral and anal.

Sodomy:sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.
(dictionary)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
According to the holy scriptures,if you are a homosexual,thinking it or acting upon it,it is a sin.Even if you are straight, and you are lusting,it is still wrong.God makes it very clear how he feels about this matter.He does not condone homosexuality or anything involved with it.He is strongly against sodomy period.Whether it be gay or straight.Sodomy is oral and anal.

Sodomy:sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.
(dictionary)
The love, not the act. We concluded the act is a sin to most christians. No one can get pass the act...as if homosexuals are lust.

Did you ready point in the last post? It had nothing to do with sodomy and lust

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Ok,Thanks.
Thr problem is, BSt. is gay people are denied marriage, family, children, God, etc because of their gender. Many gay christians live chaste lives but people look down on them because of their orientation. Ive heard christians say you cant be gay and christian at rhe same time.

If there is anywhere in the Bible that denies love between two men and two women, please show me. All I read is lust and agape love. Nothing more.

Thr problem is, BSt. is gay people are denied marriage, family, children, God, etc because of their gender. Many gay christians live chaste lives but people look down on them because of their orientation. Ive heard christians say you cant be gay and christian at rhe same time.

If there is anywhere in the Bible that denies love between two men and two women, please show me. All I read is lust and agape love. Nothing more.

Gay people are marrying now.They even adopt kids too.God denies no one.

Being gay in the holy scriptures is like other sins.All are sins.God does not have a sweet spot for homosexuals.God hates sexual immorality period.

In the holy scriptures the message is very clear how God feels about this matter.Many homosexuals cannot fathom this so they are in denial, and deny God all together.Others feel guilty and live that lifestyle with guilt.

Leviticus 18:22 "'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

So sexual relations means,natural,anal,oral or hands on etc.. So anything of this nature is forbidden in God's eyes between a man and man..

Here it speaks of men abandoning "natural relations" with women.

Romans 1:26,27 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Youre missing my point totally, dude. No one can "be" gay. I cant "be" straight. I can act straight, whatever that means, if I could, wouls think straight. If Godd created me. He created me gay. Its up to me whether I want to form a real, God relationship or do whats in the bible: lust.

Is there anywhere in the Bible God condems love between same gender?

Is there in the bible that people who you quotes in all the verses Ive read already did these things outside of lust?

Not actions. Do you believe two men or two women can love each other like man and woman even If God does not see that?

How does gender define love?
Gay people are marrying now.They even adopt kids too.God denies no one.

Being gay in the holy scriptures is like other sins.All are sins.God does not have a sweet spot for homosexuals.God hates sexual immorality period.

In the holy scriptures the message is very clear how God feels about this matter.Many homosexuals cannot fathom this so they are in denial, and deny God all together.Others feel guilty and live that lifestyle with guilt.

Leviticus 18:22 "'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

So sexual relations means,natural,anal,oral or hands on etc.. So anything of this nature is forbidden in God's eyes between a man and man..

Here it speaks of men abandoning "natural relations" with women.

Romans 1:26,27 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Last edited:
Youre missing my point totally, dude. No one can "be" gay. I cant "be" straight. I can act straight, whatever that means, if I could, wouls think straight. If Godd created me. He created me gay. Its up to me whether I want to form a real, Got relationship or do whats in the bible. Love or lust.

Is there anywhere in the Bible God condems love between same gender?

Is there in the bible that people who you quotes in all the verses Ive read already did these things outside of lust?

Not actions. Do you believe two men or two women can love each other like man and woman even If your God does not see that?

So you never ever had a boyfriend at all? Never thought a guy was cute?

Yes,I showed you the verses already.

Yes and no.Two men or two women can be in love.I would not consider this to be a healthy love, but it is some sort of love.Man and woman, only,can procreate.Love between a man and woman usually ends up in marriage and children,naturally.This love between a man and man or woman and woman could never produce children.It would only be a "love" or sexual thing.Never a real family unit.It can never be like a natural man and woman,with kids.It can only want to be and pretend to be.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
No. No boyfriend. No "double takes". I have epilepsy so i didnt have time and energy to think about my sexuality rather than seizures. I got the full wammy in late high school and date one woman only. Had (or have...still trying to get closure) a crush on a woman in chili; we talked five years before she married. My ex has a wife and two beautiful children and family.

I havent read a verse that said "two men do not have the inherit ability to love like men and women".

A priest gave me an insight. He says in his country (Gana) an others, women set their children up. So if that child was gay, he or she had no choice because it wasnt based on "love" as in the states where one can love ezch other and marry in chastity. In other countries, it was for carring on the family line through children. So that is how I see biblically only that homo.acts are wrong because there is no biological children to continue the family line.

Kind of like how I see Italian movies and talk with my friend here from the Philipine. They marry within their own culture. In the philipines sometimes within their near intermediate family (not hearsay knowledge)

A movie I love so much called Priesr made me cry. Its Non Rated foriegn movie about a young priest struggling with his sexuality. He came back to God but His Church did not forgive Him even though He asked them for their forgiveness. Extend that to all denominationz. Just by conversation in the building i live owned by christians and most christian residents have strong views on the matter.

Its really sad. Its like watching a man hug his child and because of the way he looks, others see him as a molester maybe, a homeless person, or not the father (true stories). If an analogy, the looks would be the gender, the love is the interaction between love and child. Can you imagine I tell the father he cant have his daughter because My God says he is not showing healthy love because of the way he looks? (Dont answer. Rethorical question)

Sometimes I want to throw up. If it was just one or two people, Im fine. If it was just my appt building, it would be annoying, but fine. If online, i can just switch windows or press ignore. However, the government, the Church, the states, the president (aka politicz) debates over this that if affects a lot of us minorities in smaller areas. My friend her wife got married in Bolston. If they had marriage here in VA they woulsnt uave to travel to find a place to marry.

Thats like trying to find the "colored" bathroom in a prodominately white area back when. And on the wall it says "In God we Trust"

Im not in a relationship now; but if I were, I wouldnt be here. Because of the Bible (or whatever they use) they would brand us outcasts. People loose their jobs, there homes. Thats here. Why not other places? People loose their faith in God because they feel God doesnt love ALL of them-who they love, how they love, who blesses that love, why, and even more so that love having No lust at all.
---

Anyway, thank you if you at least read this post. I really dont like religious descrimination.

So you never ever had a boyfriend at all? Never thought a guy was cute?

Yes,I showed you the verses already.

Yes and no.Two men or two women can be in love.I would not consider this to be a healthy love, but it is some sort of love.Man and woman, only,can procreate.Love between a man and woman usually ends up in marriage and children,naturally.This love between a man and man or woman and woman could never produce children.It would only be a "love" or sexual thing.Never a real family unit.It can never be like a natural man and woman,with kids.It can only want to be and pretend to be.

No. No boyfriend. No "double takes". I have epilepsy so i didnt have time and energy to think about my sexuality rather than seizures. I got the full wammy in late high school and date one woman only. Had (or have...still trying to get closure) a crush on a woman in chili; we talked five years before she married. My ex has a wife and two beautiful children and family.

I havent read a verse that said "two men do not have the inherit ability to love like men and women".

A priest gave me an insight. He says in his country (Gana) an others, women set their children up. So if that child was gay, he or she had no choice because it wasnt based on "love" as in the states where one can love ezch other and marry in chastity. In other countries, it was for carring on the family line through children. So that is how I see biblically only that homo.acts are wrong because there is no biological children to continue the family line.

Kind of like how I see Italian movies and talk with my friend here from the Philipine. They marry within their own culture. In the philipines sometimes within their near intermediate family (not hearsay knowledge)

A movie I love so much called Priesr made me cry. Its Non Rated foriegn movie about a young priest struggling with his sexuality. He came back to God but His Church did not forgive Him even though He asked them for their forgiveness. Extend that to all denominationz. Just by conversation in the building i live owned by christians and most christian residents have strong views on the matter.

Its really sad. Its like watching a man hug his child and because of the way he looks, others see him as a molester maybe, a homeless person, or not the father (true stories). If an analogy, the looks would be the gender, the love is the interaction between love and child. Can you imagine I tell the father he cant have his daughter because My God says he is not showing healthy love because of the way he looks? (Dont answer. Rethorical question)

Sometimes I want to throw up. If it was just one or two people, Im fine. If it was just my appt building, it would be annoying, but fine. If online, i can just switch windows or press ignore. However, the government, the Church, the states, the president (aka politicz) debates over this that if affects a lot of us minorities in smaller areas. My friend her wife got married in Bolston. If they had marriage here in VA they woulsnt uave to travel to find a place to marry.

Thats like trying to find the "colored" bathroom in a prodominately white area back when. And on the wall it says "In God we Trust"

Im not in a relationship now; but if I were, I wouldnt be here. Because of the Bible (or whatever they use) they would brand us outcasts. People loose their jobs, there homes. Thats here. Why not other places? People loose their faith in God because they feel God doesnt love ALL of them-who they love, how they love, who blesses that love, why, and even more so that love having No lust at all.
---

Anyway, thank you if you at least read this post. I really dont like religious descrimination.

First, let me thank you for sharing such personal information with me.I really appreciate your honesty.Thank you.I think discrimination is terrible.If a person wants to practice homosexuality, then that is up to them.That is between them and God.No one else.All should be treated equally.No matter what.This I do believe.If the law of the land permits marriage between man and man or woman and woman,then so be it.All sins are sins.No one group of sinners should be singled out.Many do this.Thanks for all your comments.I do not like the practice or agree with homosexuality.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Thank you for understanding. Should we close the books now?;)

First, let me thank you for sharing such personal information with me.I really appreciate your honesty.Thank you.I think discrimination is terrible.If a person wants to practice homosexuality, then that is up to them.That is between them and God.No one else.All should be treated equally.No matter what.This I do believe.If the law of the land permits marriage between man and man or woman and woman,then so be it.All sins are sins.No one group of sinners should be singled out.Many do this.Thanks for all your comments.I do not like the practice or agree with homosexuality.

Thank you for understanding. Should we close the books now?;)
Yes........ Lets.Lol...
RandomDefenseAttorney-ClosingBook.gif

Ps.Cool discussion.:thumbsup:

Marisa

I love this reaction to the complete normality of homosexuality as objectionable because somehow, us humans are above nature. So, since we are, under this "above nature" argument, and honing in directly on the "sex is only for procreation and has absolutely zero applications otherwise, eff bond building and all that crap" henceforth the human being will cease to engage in sex for procreative reasons. Henceforth, all procreative efforts will take place in an IVF lab because only base animals have sex to procreate, and god knows humans aren't base animals.

There, I hope now you understand how sublimely ignorant that particular argument truly is.

If God dislikes gays, then why oh why, dose GOD CREATE THEM ? What do you think ?
God would not say practicing homosexuals will be thrown into the eternal lake of fire, then turn around and create them, homosexuality is the result of sin, the sin of perversion and lust.
Scripture teaches that homosexuality in unnatural.

1Co 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
1Co 6:10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Rom 1:22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,
Rom 1:25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
Rom 1:27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Rom 1:28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
Rom 1:29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,
Rom 1:30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
Rom 1:32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
The idea that God hates Gays is based on the premise that God is a bigot, I don't believe God is a bigot, if your Bible tells you God wants you to be a bigot, your Bible is wrong, God is not wrong.