• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Christ comes today, how do you know it is really Him?

InChrist

Free4ever
Baha'is are not planning to establish one world government in the sense that you think.

Baha'u'llah was not against Christ, quite the contrary. Referring to Jesus as the Son of Man, He wrote:

“Know thou that when the Son of Man yielded up His breath to God, the whole creation wept with a great weeping. By sacrificing Himself, however, a fresh capacity was infused into all created things. Its evidences, as witnessed in all the peoples of the earth, are now manifest before thee. The deepest wisdom which the sages have uttered, the profoundest learning which any mind hath unfolded, the arts which the ablest hands have produced, the influence exerted by the most potent of rulers, are but manifestations of the quickening power released by His transcendent, His all-pervasive, and resplendent Spirit.

We testify that when He came into the world, He shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things. Through Him the leper recovered from the leprosy of perversity and ignorance. Through Him, the unchaste and wayward were healed. Through His power, born of Almighty God, the eyes of the blind were opened, and the soul of the sinner sanctified.

Leprosy may be interpreted as any veil that interveneth between man and the recognition of the Lord, his God. Whoso alloweth himself to be shut out from Him is indeed a leper, who shall not be remembered in the Kingdom of God, the Mighty, the All-Praised. We bear witness that through the power of the Word of God every leper was cleansed, every sickness was healed, every human infirmity was banished. He it is Who purified the world. Blessed is the man who, with a face beaming with light, hath turned towards Him.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 85-86

Regarding the antichrist we know that Baha’u’llah cannot be the Anti-Christ because..........

The Bible says that the Anti-Christ:

1. Denies that Jesus is the Christ.
** Baha'u'llah affirms that Jesus is the Christ.

1 John Chapter 2
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

2. Denies the Father and the Son. ** Baha'u'llah affirms the Father and the Son.

1 John Chapter 2
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

3. Denies that Jesus came in the flesh and cleansed us of sin.
** Baha'u'llah affirms that Jesus came in the flesh and cleansed us of sin.

1 John Chapter 4
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
** Baha'u'llah confessed that Jesus Christ came in the flesh.

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
** Baha'u'llah was not already in the world when John was written.

1 John Chapter 1
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
** Baha'u'llah wrote that Jesus cleansed us of sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
** Baha'u'llah acknowledged that we have sin.

4. Is equated with deceivers and linked with false prophets.

1 John Chapter 4

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
** Baha'u'llah is not linked to any false prophets because He had good fruits (Matthew 7:16-20).

5. Is already in the world during the writing of the epistles of John (100 AD)

1 John Chapter 4

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
** Baha'u'llah was not already in the world when John was written.

6. Is a former Christian.

1 John Chapter 2

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
** Baha'u'llah was not a former Christian. He was a former Muslim.
I am not saying that Baha’u’llah is the antichrist or that Baha’is intend to establish a one world government. I am saying that the Baha’i belief system will complement or easily accept the coming antichrist ruler, who claims to be another manifestation of God or another Christ, along with his united one world government/religion.

InvestigateTruth

I believe the scriptures referring to the coming of Christ “as in the days of Noah” are concerning His unexpected coming in the clouds only, not to the earth, to take believers (His church) off the earth before the Tribulation Period, which is then followed by Jesus’ return to the earth in power and glory to rule and reign for 1000 years.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”
(1 Thess, 4:16-18).

The unexpectedness of coming of Christ, is only one aspect of the Parable of "Thief in the night".

The allusion to the story of Noah, is not regarding one event, "the coming down with clouds event". It is about a period of time, referred as "Days of Son of Man".

What does "Days of" mean to you?

To me, it means the same as in the "Days of Noah", which means the period that, the Noah was living on earth (950 years).

The events that happend during Days of Noah, would happen, during the 1000 years reign of Christ.

So, what is the purpose of Christ to reign for 1000 years? Do you see Him, as a political leader of the world, who would have a worldwide Army? If not, how would He reign?
What will happen at the end of 1000 years period?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The unexpectedness of coming of Christ, is only one aspect of the Parable of "Thief in the night".

The allusion to the story of Noah, is not regarding one event, "the coming down with clouds event". It is about a period of time, referred as "Days of Son of Man".

To me, it means the same as in the "Days of Noah", which means the period that, the Noah was living on earth (950 years).

The events that happend during Days of Noah, would happen, during the 1000 years reign of Christ.

So, what is the purpose of Christ to reign for 1000 years? Do you see Him, as a political leader of the world, who would have a worldwide Army? If not, how would He reign?
Since there never was a "Noah's Ark" I always interpreted it as just a general referral to an era of great troubles long long ago.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I am not saying that Baha’u’llah is the antichrist or that Baha’is intend to establish a one world government. I am saying that the Baha’i belief system will complement or easily accept the coming antichrist ruler, who claims to be another manifestation of God or another Christ, along with his united one world government/religion.
Why do you think that the Baha’i belief system will complement or easily accept the coming antichrist ruler, who claims to be another manifestation of God or another Christ?

Given that Baha'u'llah claimed to be the return of Christ, I don't know why you think that Baha'is would accept anyone else claiming to be a another Christ?

Baha'is will never accept anyone claiming to be a another manifestation of God unless He comes after the full expiration of one thousand years, which would be after 2852 AD, because Baha'u'llah wrote:

“Whoso layeth claim to a Revelation direct from God, ere the expiration of a full thousand years, such a man is assuredly a lying impostor. We pray God that He may graciously assist him to retract and repudiate such claim. Should he repent, God will, no doubt, forgive him. If, however, he persisteth in his error, God will, assuredly, send down one who will deal mercilessly with him. Terrible, indeed, is God in punishing! Whosoever interpreteth this verse otherwise than its obvious meaning is deprived of the Spirit of God and of His mercy which encompasseth all created things. Fear God, and follow not your idle fancies. Nay, rather, follow the bidding of your Lord, the Almighty, the All-Wise. Erelong shall clamorous voices be raised in most lands. Shun them, O My people, and follow not the iniquitous and evil-hearted. This is that of which We gave you forewarning when We were dwelling in ‘Iráq, then later while in the Land of Mystery, and now from this Resplendent Spot.”
The Kitáb-i-Aqdas, p. 32

InChrist

Free4ever

I cannot find any specific verse reference to the “Days of the Son of Man”. Do you have one in mind?

I do think the Day of Christ referred to in the scriptures is the removal of the believers/church from the earth. This is followed by the Day of the Lord, the Tribulation Period of judgment upon the earth.

I see Jesus ruling justly and bringing peace to this world. The following excerpt aligns with my perspective…

“The Bible tells us that when Christ returns to the earth He will establish Himself as king in Jerusalem, sitting on the throne of David (Luke 1:32–33). The unconditional covenants demand a literal, physical return of Christ to establish the kingdom. The Abrahamic covenant promised Israel a land, a posterity and ruler, and a spiritual blessing (Genesis 12:1–3). The Palestinian covenant promised Israel a restoration to the land and occupation of the land (Deuteronomy 30:1–10). The Davidic covenant promised Israel a king from David’s line who would rule forever—giving the nation rest from all their enemies (2 Samuel 7:10–13).

At the second coming, these covenants will be fulfilled as Israel is re-gathered from the nations (Matthew 24:31), converted (Zechariah 12:10–14), and restored to the land under the rule of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. The Bible speaks of the conditions during the millennium as a perfect environment physically and spiritually. It will be a time of peace (Micah 4:2–4; Isaiah 32:17–18), joy (Isaiah 61:7, 10), and comfort (Isaiah 40:1–2). The Bible also tells us that only believers will enter the millennial kingdom. Because of this, it will be a time of obedience (Jeremiah 31:33), holiness (Isaiah 35:8), truth (Isaiah 65:16), and the knowledge of God (Isaiah 11:9; Habakkuk 2:14). Christ will rule as king (Isaiah 9:3–7; 11:1–10). Nobles and governors will also rule (Isaiah 32:1; Matthew 19:28), and Jerusalem will be the political center of the world (Zechariah 8:3).”

The purpose of the 1000 year reign of Christ is so humans can see and experience life in a perfectly righteous and peaceful world under Jesus Christ, and to provide each one the opportunity to know God’s goodness, without excuse.
After the 1000 years, humanity will be given the choice again whether to serve God or satan….

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Revelation 20:7-10

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
That is very interesting. I did not realize that
Baha'is say that the "prince of this world “ is their prophet.
But to argue about that is kind of meaningless. They have their interpretations, and theirs, they believe, are correct. Here's some of them... There is no Satan. Jesus didn't physically rise from the dead. In fact, he's body is dead. And he's not coming back. Ishmael was the son taken by Abraham. But other than that, they believe Jesus was sent by God and was born of a virgin.

InChrist

Free4ever
Why do you think that the Baha’i belief system will complement or easily accept the coming antichrist ruler, who claims to be another manifestation of God or another Christ?

Given that Baha'u'llah claimed to be the return of Christ, I don't know why you think that Baha'is would accept anyone else claiming to be a another Christ?

Baha'is will never accept anyone claiming to be a another manifestation of God unless He comes after the full expiration of one thousand years, which would be after 2852 AD, because Baha'u'llah wrote:

“Whoso layeth claim to a Revelation direct from God, ere the expiration of a full thousand years, such a man is assuredly a lying impostor. We pray God that He may graciously assist him to retract and repudiate such claim. Should he repent, God will, no doubt, forgive him. If, however, he persisteth in his error, God will, assuredly, send down one who will deal mercilessly with him. Terrible, indeed, is God in punishing! Whosoever interpreteth this verse otherwise than its obvious meaning is deprived of the Spirit of God and of His mercy which encompasseth all created things. Fear God, and follow not your idle fancies. Nay, rather, follow the bidding of your Lord, the Almighty, the All-Wise. Erelong shall clamorous voices be raised in most lands. Shun them, O My people, and follow not the iniquitous and evil-hearted. This is that of which We gave you forewarning when We were dwelling in ‘Iráq, then later while in the Land of Mystery, and now from this Resplendent Spot.”
The Kitáb-i-Aqdas, p. 32
The simple fact that Baha'u'llah claimed to be Christ shows that he was a false Christ, in my view and according to the scriptures. So it doesn’t seem at all a stretch to think that if Baha’is accept another Christ (who is not Jesus Christ), then it would be easy to accept a persuasive, powerful world leader claiming to be Christ; someone who brings a temporary false peace, and displays signs and wonders to the world.

But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the [a]simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!”
2 Corinthians 11:3-4

cataway

Baha'is also believe that Baha'u'llah was the Prince of Peace and the Lord of hosts..

Isaiah 9:6-7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Baha'is believe that world peace will be established during the dispensation of Baha'u'llah, which will last no less than 1000 years (from 1852 AD, which is when Baha'u'llah received His first revelations from God). Please note that the prophecy does not say 'when' peace will be established, but where it says there shall be no end to the peace that indicates that it won't happen all at once but rather it will unfold gradually. That is exactly what is happening right now. The same is true for the government. It says that there shall be 'no end' to the government which means it will begin and be established gradually and continue to develop over time. The government will be more developed in the future as the prophecy says (increase in government).

Baha’u’llah set up a 'system of government' and it has already been established among the Baha’is. The institutions of that government are fully operational, but still in their infancy. What we now refer to as Local Spiritual assemblies (LSAs) and will eventually evolve into what will be called Houses of Justice.
did Baha’u’llah go to heaven ?

InChrist

Free4ever
But to argue about that is kind of meaningless. They have their interpretations, and theirs, they believe, are correct. Here's some of them... There is no Satan. Jesus didn't physically rise from the dead. In fact, he's body is dead. And he's not coming back. Ishmael was the son taken by Abraham. But other than that, they believe Jesus was sent by God and was born of a virgin.
Well, it may be useless, but I don’t think meaningless. They might believe Jesus was sent by God and born of a virgin, but still believe in an entirely different “Jesus” and beliefs that are contrary to the biblical scriptures.
But that’s why I don’t go on and on arguing once I have shared my perspective a few times. I believe the scriptures and I know Jesus. I don’t need to win an argument or argue endlessly.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
John 17:11And now I am no more in the world
Have you read TB's post 296? She has zero credibility to claim those verses in John are literally true and the exact words of Jesus. No other Baha'is here on the forum are using those verses. And, unless it is an official Baha'i interpretation, it means very little.

For me, the NT teaches that Jesus died and came back to life, so the disciples did see him again. But I, like Baha'is, question whether or not that is true and really happened. Those verses do help support their argument that Jesus came, died and is not coming back. But they have to ignore a lot of verses that contradict their version of Jesus. Like he had flesh and bone and "proved" himself to be alive.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Emphasis added:

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark...

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

It's about the days just before the flood came - the same will be in the days just before Son of man comes.
To me, I see that way too. Jesus is the "flood". Unbelievers are thinking things are all okay, then Jesus comes and wreaks their day.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member

How do Baha'is interpret the 1000 years? Because Baha'is have already established the day for a year principle and make months and years into days and then back into years.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Since there never was a "Noah's Ark" I always interpreted it as just a general referral to an era of great troubles long long ago.
I take it as a fictional/mythical story to get people to fear God and to obey him.

People were doing evil, so God killed them. Sodom and Gomorrah were doing evil, so God destroyed them. Nineveh was doing evil, then repented, so God spared his judgement against. Then they went back to doing evil, so God destroyed them.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
The simple fact that Baha'u'llah claimed to be Christ shows that he was a false Christ, in my view and according to the scriptures.
In your view and according to how you interpret the scriptures....
In my view and according to how I interpret the scriptures, if anyone returned claiming to be Jesus Christ, he would be a false Christ.
That is why Jesus said: Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it.

Matthew 24:23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it.24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand. 26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Jesus said For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
I know that Christians believe the Jesus was the Son of man who will come in the clouds but Jesus never said that He was the Son of man who would come in the clouds.

Who is the Son of man who will come in the clouds of heaven?

Jesus said if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it., because Jesus never planned to return.
John 14:19, John 16:10, John 17:4, John 17:11

InvestigateTruth

In Baha'i Faith, the Ark is interpreted as "the Faith". Those who entered the Faith were saved from flood.
Flood could be interpreted as punishments in the world that comes to people of Tyranny, but also may refer to all those things that causes Spiritual Death. Those who entered the Ark, were saved.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
How do Baha'is interpret the 1000 years? Because Baha'is have already established the day for a year principle and make months and years into days and then back into years.
The day for a year principle only applies to Bible prophecies.

The day-year principle or year-for-a-day principle is a method of interpretation of Bible prophecy in which the word day in prophecy is considered to be symbolic of a year of actual time. It was the method used by most of the Reformers, and is used principally by the historicist school of prophetic interpretation.

Day-year principle - Wikipedia
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Day-year_principle

That principle does not apply to the new age we are now living in.

Thus the thousand years started in 1852 AD when Baha'u'llah received His revelation in the Black Pit prison and it ends in 2852 AD.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Have you read TB's post 296? She has zero credibility to claim those verses in John are literally true and the exact words of Jesus.
If those words are not the true words of Jesus neither is anything else in the Bible. You can't have it both ways and neither can the Christians.
No other Baha'is here on the forum are using those verses. And, unless it is an official Baha'i interpretation, it means very little.
I don't care what other Baha'is are doing. I do not need permission to interpret the Bible.
Moreover, my interpretation is just s valid as anyone else's give Jesus never appointed an interpreter.

The following verses have what Christians have told me is 'the plain meaning of the Bible' but ironically Christians cannot accept the plain meaning when it comes to the return of Christ.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

No more means no further, never again.

no more

1. nothing further.
    "there was no more to be said about it"
  2. no further.
    "you must have some soup, but no more wine"
  3. exist no longer.
    "the patch of ground was overgrown and the hut was no more"
  4. never again.
    "mention his name no more to me"
  5. neither.
    "I had no complaints and no more did Tom"
Definitions from Oxford Languages

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
For me, the NT teaches that Jesus died and came back to life, so the disciples did see him again. But I, like Baha'is, question whether or not that is true and really happened. Those verses do help support ir argument that Jesus came, died and is not coming back. But they have to ignore a lot of verses that contradict their version of Jesus. Like he had flesh and bone and "proved" himself to be alive.
As I already told you in another post, this discussion is not about whether Jesus was resurrected from the dead and seen again by the disciples.

The the world seeth me no more discussion is about whether Jesus would return and be seen after He ascended to heaven.

InvestigateTruth

I cannot find any specific verse reference to the “Days of the Son of Man”. Do you have one in mind?

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man." Luke 17:26

What else could "Days of Son of man" mean, other than the time when Christ comes and stays on earth for the second time?

I do think the Day of Christ referred to in the scriptures is the removal of the believers/church from the earth. This is followed by the Day of the Lord, the Tribulation Period of judgment upon the earth.

I see Jesus ruling justly and bringing peace to this world. The following excerpt aligns with my perspective…

“The Bible tells us that when Christ returns to the earth He will establish Himself as king in Jerusalem, sitting on the throne of David (Luke 1:32–33). The unconditional covenants demand a literal, physical return of Christ to establish the kingdom. The Abrahamic covenant promised Israel a land, a posterity and ruler, and a spiritual blessing (Genesis 12:1–3). The Palestinian covenant promised Israel a restoration to the land and occupation of the land (Deuteronomy 30:1–10). The Davidic covenant promised Israel a king from David’s line who would rule forever—giving the nation rest from all their enemies (2 Samuel 7:10–13).

At the second coming, these covenants will be fulfilled as Israel is re-gathered from the nations (Matthew 24:31), converted (Zechariah 12:10–14), and restored to the land under the rule of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. The Bible speaks of the conditions during the millennium as a perfect environment physically and spiritually. It will be a time of peace (Micah 4:2–4; Isaiah 32:17–18), joy (Isaiah 61:7, 10), and comfort (Isaiah 40:1–2). The Bible also tells us that only believers will enter the millennial kingdom. Because of this, it will be a time of obedience (Jeremiah 31:33), holiness (Isaiah 35:8), truth (Isaiah 65:16), and the knowledge of God (Isaiah 11:9; Habakkuk 2:14). Christ will rule as king (Isaiah 9:3–7; 11:1–10). Nobles and governors will also rule (Isaiah 32:1; Matthew 19:28), and Jerusalem will be the political center of the world (Zechariah 8:3).”

The purpose of the 1000 year reign of Christ is so humans can see and experience life in a perfectly righteous and peaceful world under Jesus Christ, and to provide each one the opportunity to know God’s goodness, without excuse.
After the 1000 years, humanity will be given the choice again whether to serve God or satan….

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Revelation 20:7-10

The way I see it, is, Scriptures is giving signs to recognize the true Christ, when He comes back.

This is the purpose of alluding to Noah and flood, or parable thief in the night. If Scriptures wanted to say, Christ comes suddenly, it did not need to make an allusion to story of Noah and His days, and flood or thief in the night. It could simply say that the Son of Man comes suddenly, and you do not know when He comes. In fact it have already said that, in several verses in the Bible.
But the purpose of the parable of Thief in the night, is to give a hint, that, Christ comes in a way, that is not easily known, just as when a thief comes quietly at night.
How realistic is it, to think, He literally comes from sky, with clouds?
why not considering, these are symbols and figures of speach with meanings, instead of literal words?

The purpose of making a parallel to story of Noah, is to teach about, the mission of Christ, and how things will be manifested in His days. It will be like the Days of Noah.
I believe if Bible is read, without any pre-assumptions, it can be easily seen its purpose. But the Bible has been interpreted by many high priests and pops since centuries ago, and their interpretations is what is reached to people in our time.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In Baha'i Faith, the Ark is interpreted as "the Faith". Those who entered the Faith were saved from flood.
Flood could be interpreted as punishments in the world that comes to people of Tyranny, but also may refer to all those things that causes Spiritual Death. Those who entered the Ark, were saved.
That is getting so convoluted that there is no defending it. It is better to treat it as a morality tale if you want the story to work.