• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I went to .... and met a .....

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
If you believe meat will be binned here abouts then i should be worried about your sanity ;-)
...... You mean to tell me that you ain't already ?

Whilst I do enjoy a big fat chickey, or BigMack burger, or a lump of pig, etc you do need a veggie lesson or two.

Lesson for today:- moo cows fart loads of unhappy gasses in to the atmosphere = unhappy planet.

You need to remember this because you could tested 'at any time'.

Professor Badger.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
...... You mean to tell me that you ain't already ?

Whilst I do enjoy a big fat chickey, or BigMack burger, or a lump of pig, etc you do need a veggie lesson or two.

Lesson for today:- moo cows fart loads of unhappy gasses in to the atmosphere = unhappy planet.

You need to remember this because you could tested 'at any time'.

Professor Badger.

Tested for cow fart? Ohhh

Today we are having vegetarian sunday dinner, no meat involved. It does happen occasionally

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Americans trying to track this conversation:

nemo-its-like-hes-trying-to-speak-to-me.gif

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
In time. It took around 5 years from that "you'll get over it" to the first tofu products appearing on one tiny section of supermarket shelves. If you believe meat will be binned here abouts then i should be worried about your sanity ;-)
Have you / daughter discovered the joys of scrambled tofu? It's quite the thing. :)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
"Bakewell pudding"? Is that the middle-class version of Bakewell tart?
No. Two different things. Think puff pastry item and shortcrust item. My partner doesn't like the pudding so it must be quite different. In my experience you tend to find the puddings in the Bakewell cafes.