• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I/we, you/them, truth/proof/evidence.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
You are one of them, because I am the correct we for all humans for all cases of what humans do. ;)

The joke is that it also works in the different direction in some case, but that is irrelevant, because I am with truth/proof/evidence the standard for all positives and negatives and you are in the end the real objective negative, because that makes sense to me. But when you do it, it doesn't make sense to me and thus it is not relevant, because I am the standard and you are not.

So I am The Positive and you are the The Negative and that can't be doubted, because that doesn't make sense, because I am The Positive.
Once I learned to check if I do that and not just everybody else, but rather that I can also do it if I don't check my own thinking, then I became the Real Negative for most humans, because the world needs to make overall positive sense.
Or even shorter I am the Real Negative in most debates, because I am one of them. Or the wrong religion. :D
So if you are right, I just check if I can be wrong. Yeah, I know that is not nice in some sense, but whatever. It works as a general version of how to falsify.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
But once we accept that right or wrong are seldom absolutes, we can learn to liberate ourselves from both the need to be right, and the fear of being wrong. Simple, but not easy.

Yeah, not easy because of the actual psychology involved. In effect I think that there are some people who in practice can't learn that, but they are humans like the rest of all humans including me and you.