• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I wanted to apologize

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I don't really have a god in my life that forgives sins, and coming back here, I realize I'm still a bit haunted by some problems of times past, like 2019-2021, and I wanted to apologize, like specific apologies. And for religious people, I'm just asking for prayers for me to find tranquility from my worries. Now for the apologies:

@Rival :

We talked for awhile but I realized we're kind of polar opposites on politics and some other beliefs. When we talked, I was still in kind of a slightly vulnerable state from when I joined the forums and there was some banter among members, including toward me, but I didn't really know how to keep up or banter back. I wasn't accustomed to things yet. And I think that's part of the reason I kind of overreacted when I saw you mimic a few of my threads or thread titles. I'm not accusing you because it was probably an accident, you probably never meant to so much hurt a fly. I... I just wanted to apologize.

@Shadow Wolf :

You've been a great person to talk to, even if I can't really take brutal, frank honesty at times. If I could do it all over, I would try to keep my cool and also work at explaining things much, much better than I could at the time with all the stuff I was dealing with from family, etc. I'm sorry. I've just had some really tough things I've been going through in my life. I think you deserve people in your life that will value the many good things about you.

@Saint Frankenstein :

Sorry if I overreacted about your opinions of LGBT+, a sensitive subject for me. I think you're loved on this forum more than you might think. I think you're a cool guy even when we don't always agree.

@Estro Felino :

If I'm not mistaken, I really left you hanging in our conversation about a year or more ago. I wasn't mad. I was just worried that I had made a mistake making myself a bit too close, and I'm sorry, I still want to be friends, but I kind of left the conversation to some extent because I saw who you were, and I just didn't really want you to change yourself to be with me in the way we had talked about. I think I just valued the existing Estro Felino a bit too much to have her change. I was just trying to think of the least selfish thing I could do. Sorry if I got it wrong and also got ahead of myself.

If I hurt any of you, just know that you were the last person I wanted to hurt. It's been a long path to recovery for me and I feel I joined the forums maybe before I was ready to join another forum, back in 2019. But it has been an interesting experience, and I'm glad to be here, even in cases where people had to point out my slight irrationality at times, and did so, rather than bending to some of my impatient ideas.

It's also okay if you don't really remember what I'm talking about in this post, it's been so long. Just know, the apology still stands and I wish you all the best.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not even worth mentioning :) Everything's fine. I apologise for anything I said against you at any point, too.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Snow White.....
I don't recall your ever being short with me.
Do I know you?
You remind me of this cuddly guy...
14891182018_63a73aed14_k.jpg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
But it has been an interesting experience, and I'm glad to be here, even in cases where people had to point out my slight irrationality at times, and did so, rather than bending to some of my impatient ideas.
I have a ph.d. in irrationality. :emojconfused:

BTW, "normal" is boring.:)

We Never Know

No Slack
I don't really have a god in my life that forgives sins, and coming back here, I realize I'm still a bit haunted by some problems of times past, like 2019-2021, and I wanted to apologize, like specific apologies. And for religious people, I'm just asking for prayers for me to find tranquility from my worries. Now for the apologies:

@Rival :

We talked for awhile but I realized we're kind of polar opposites on politics and some other beliefs. When we talked, I was still in kind of a slightly vulnerable state from when I joined the forums and there was some banter among members, including toward me, but I didn't really know how to keep up or banter back. I wasn't accustomed to things yet. And I think that's part of the reason I kind of overreacted when I saw you mimic a few of my threads or thread titles. I'm not accusing you because it was probably an accident, you probably never meant to so much hurt a fly. I... I just wanted to apologize.

@Shadow Wolf :

You've been a great person to talk to, even if I can't really take brutal, frank honesty at times. If I could do it all over, I would try to keep my cool and also work at explaining things much, much better than I could at the time with all the stuff I was dealing with from family, etc. I'm sorry. I've just had some really tough things I've been going through in my life. I think you deserve people in your life that will value the many good things about you.

@Saint Frankenstein :

Sorry if I overreacted about your opinions of LGBT+, a sensitive subject for me. I think you're loved on this forum more than you might think. I think you're a cool guy even when we don't always agree.

@Estro Felino :

If I'm not mistaken, I really left you hanging in our conversation about a year or more ago. I wasn't mad. I was just worried that I had made a mistake making myself a bit too close, and I'm sorry, I still want to be friends, but I kind of left the conversation to some extent because I saw who you were, and I just didn't really want you to change yourself to be with me in the way we had talked about. I think I just valued the existing Estro Felino a bit too much to have her change. I was just trying to think of the least selfish thing I could do. Sorry if I got it wrong and also got ahead of myself.

If I hurt any of you, just know that you were the last person I wanted to hurt. It's been a long path to recovery for me and I feel I joined the forums maybe before I was ready to join another forum, back in 2019. But it has been an interesting experience, and I'm glad to be here, even in cases where people had to point out my slight irrationality at times, and did so, rather than bending to some of my impatient ideas.

It's also okay if you don't really remember what I'm talking about in this post, it's been so long. Just know, the apology still stands and I wish you all the best.

My thoughts......

IMG_20220526_144405.jpg