• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I want to learn how to transfer soul to another organism

soul123

Hey iv heard that when some organism dies, the spirit escapes or flies out and the soul leaves the organism as well.
I know that all living things consist of 1 soul.

The soul has the following traits:

- It is roundish and bright yellowish color under the magnifying class.

By this i mean that if you visit a grave yard, you can spot the soul with a magnifying glass. You will see a shiny coloured bright yellowish or goldenish cell / particle.

This partical is like brain cells. This soul can be transferd into a cockroach using a string as some prists have demonstrated on television and religious shows.

The indian or hindu process of soul transfering is known as: Ayovidya. OK?

I want to learn that . Some people tell me that i need to be in it myself as in, die in order to know how the whole process of ayovidyua works. I just dont wanna kill myself !lLOL!!!
I think it is better if you just explain best over here. BEleave me there is such process.:D

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
First, you need to obtain a soul gem. They come in a variety of levels: petty, lesser, common, greater, and grand. Then you need to learn a soul-trap spell, or obtain a soul-trap enchanted weapon. Finally, cast your spell, or kill the creature/person with your soul-trap enchanted weapon, and their soul will fill your soul gem. You now have a trapped soul ready to be used as you see fit.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Your concept of the soul isn't one I believe in. To me, the soul/spirit is the sum total essence of a being, meaning soul/spirit includes the physical body. If the physical body dies, the soul/spirit's nature in the present is irrevocably changed. There's no such thing as soul transference in my book, so no method is going to accomplish what you're going for.

I could probably tell you about something similar in my path, however. You can invoke or commune with souls/spirits/essences other than your own, but it's probably not the sort if thing you're looking for.

roger1440

I do stuff
Hey iv heard that when some organism dies, the spirit escapes or flies out and the soul leaves the organism as well.

By this i mean that if you visit a grave yard, you can spot the soul with a magnifying glass. You will see a shiny coloured bright yellowish or goldenish cell / particle.

:D
Have you seen this yourself?

Kalidas

First, you need to obtain a soul gem. They come in a variety of levels: petty, lesser, common, greater, and grand. Then you need to learn a soul-trap spell, or obtain a soul-trap enchanted weapon. Finally, cast your spell, or kill the creature/person with your soul-trap enchanted weapon, and their soul will fill your soul gem. You now have a trapped soul ready to be used as you see fit.

You forgot Black soul gems. Call yourself an Eldar Scrolls fan? ALSO what about Azuras star?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I'm not convinced you're really an expert in this. I think you've ripped this text from a website somewhere. I, on the other hand, recorded my last soul gathering expedition. As someone mentioned in a thread somewhere recently (and I paraphrase) books and words are not trustworthy, because people lie. Video evidence on YouTube, on the other hand, is 100% compelling.

[youtube]bPFuSrfOXEc[/youtube]
Skyrim - How to Fill Soul Gems FAST! - YouTube

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Im so glad that we can learn esoteric, existential practices like transferring souls, on the internet.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Im so glad that we can learn esoteric, existential practices like transferring souls, on the internet.
You can transfer files from a failing hard drive to a new one by using the Ghost program. ;)

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member

Also, the entity must be killed within 60a seconds I believe. OP should get the Black Star.

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
That is hilarious but I also know of this practice in reading the tablets of Thoth, amusing, simple and
believed to be a hoax, yet I found them enlightening. Apparently it was something this deity practiced,
as well as being an excellent spiritual teacher. In my 'meditations' it taught me great discipline exercises
in dealing with my stress.

He also told me he did write the tablets and was flattered, they're supposed to be simple.

Anytime you are grieved or battling stress, picture a circle with a dot in the center,
rotate the circle around the dot. Along with other mental exercises, strengthening the
mind, mostly materializing and controlling objects.

3riC4VF.jpg

I was also taught to make a room, in the vast emptiness of my mind, imagination. I was
judged and consider a bit 'sick' in creating an extremely Satanic room..

This room, or kingdom, is yours, a place just for you.

I won't decieve you, but you will think I am insane. The Gods have said they defy our understanding of 'reason', which came from them a gift from Lady Athena.

Last edited:

SaudS

This partical is like brain cells. This soul can be transferd into a cockroach using a string as some prists have demonstrated on television and religious shows.

Souls are the essence of a person, the soul is within the person. If the person dies, the soul leaves the body. Simple as that.

1) The soul is not attached to the skin, hence you can not see it by a 'magnifying glass'. If it was attached, your soul would be hurt too when your body was hurt. It could be shot. Hence; it can not be seen with a magnifying glass.
2) All cells in your body stop working when you die. All of them. You can not bring something back to life, not even a cell. Hence, if you were to transfer the soul, you do it when someone is alive, you cant do it when he's dead. But if you transfer it when he is alive, you'd kill him and in essence, kill the soul too.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist

The indian or hindu process of soul transfering is known as: Ayovidya. OK?

I want to learn that . Some people tell me that i need to be in it myself as in, die in order to know how the whole process of ayovidyua works. I just dont wanna kill myself !lLOL!!!
I think it is better if you just explain best over here. BEleave me there is such process.:D
Ayovidya? intriguing...never heard of this before...must look it up...

hmmm...cannot find anything...link?

In my Hindu understanding, there is only one soul called Brahman that doesn't need 'transferring' because everything already is Brahman.

However, I have heard of such a thing being discussed in Alchemic circles...but that was a very long time ago.

Last edited:

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Have you seen this yourself?
I have. They are called 'ghostly orbs' and I have seen them with my naked eye, as well as taking many photographs of them.

I still don't have a clue what they are, but I don't think/feel/believe they are souls or ghosts or anything supernatural at all.

There's a logical explanation for it somewhere....somewhere...