• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I took the GED

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
So I finished taking the GED test Thursday. And I will not find out if I pass until, the earliest, Friday.

And it is killing me! :faint:

I don't think I did to bad on science, reading, and writing. In fact I think I did extremely well in these areas. But in math and social studies I am frightened.

Anyway, the wait will be the death of me. I am very anxious to find out.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
So I finished taking the GED test Thursday. And I will not find out if I pass until, the earliest, Friday.

And it is killing me! :faint:

I don't think I did to bad on science, reading, and writing. In fact I think I did extremely well in these areas. But in math and social studies I am frightened.

Anyway, the wait will be the death of me. I am very anxious to find out.

Hey, congrats Jacob!

Just getting to the point of taking it is a big step, and I think you probably did fine.
If your posts on the forums are any indication, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Hey, congrats Jacob!

Just getting to the point of taking it is a big step, and I think you probably did fine.
If your posts on the forums are any indication, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Thank you Tarheeler.

I already know I will be embaressed when I find out, because if I pass, I will scream like a little girl lol :)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Good for you! :)

Seriously, you should be screaming like a girl now, because taking the GED is a big deal. If you aren't...be proud!

Regardless the results, you'll get there. There's reason to celebrate and happy dance now!

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Good for you! :)

Seriously, you should be screaming like a girl now, because taking the GED is a big deal. If you aren't...be proud!

Regardless the results, you'll get there. There's reason to celebrate and happy dance now!
Thank you.
I am a bit proud of myself for making such a 180 in my life.

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
I have to say, Jacob, that, from your posts here, I'm kind of surprised that you're not a college grad or something like that. But, it just goes to show, that intelligence isn't based on a degree or level of formal education, it's simply how one applies themselves. But good for you for taking this step.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
A lot of teachers in my school smack me when they see my work and find out I'm a dropout. So they tell me not to worry and ill pass.

But every answer I gave, the little voice in the back of my head was yelling, "nooo that's the wrong answer!" Lol

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Awesome! Comgratulations! :D

BTW: one of my family members dropped out of high school, but she went back and got her GED. She later got into university and now has Bachelors and Masters degrees in psychology and is now finishing up her teaching degree.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
That's wonderful! Congrats!
Thank you :) I am very very happy and proud!

Awesome! Comgratulations! :D

BTW: one of my family members dropped out of high school, but she went back and got her GED. She later got into university and now has Bachelors and Masters degrees in psychology and is now finishing up her teaching degree.

Thank you. And since I am in Job Corps, I will soon be a CMA and this just ups my chance of a scholarship :) I averaged with 649 and overall 3230