• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I think Twitch is dead.

MSizer

MSizer
It's water with brack in it.

Well, and also...., it's low salinity marine, so it's basically between fresh and salt water. Most puffers are spawners, so they swim into streams and rivers to lay their eggs and then return to the sea. So, when a puffer is born it lives in fresh water, and then as it matures it moves out into the salt water. But the particular species matters, because some stay fresh all their lives, some migrate out to the estuaries where they remain brackish, and others move out into the ocean, so they need full salinity.

Smoke

Done here.
What did the damselfish do to **** you off so much?
Over the time we've had him, he's killed at least three other fish, and I suspect him as the killer of a number of shrimp. He's also just mean, and attempts to bully the other fish. He doesn't faze the bigger fish, but he's greatly annoyed the blennies we've had, and they're my favorites.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
It's water with brack in it.
:eek:
brak5.jpg

Sorry, I had to make a Space Ghost reference.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Aqua Teen is so confusing. I bet it makes much more sense if you're stoned when you watch it. I've never watched it while stoned though.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
For some reason I can't get anyone else in my household to watch Aqua Teen with me. They all love Family Guy though. Now that show is getting raunchier with each season...if you buy the unedited DVDs that is.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Dang it...This thread got me thinking of the episode of The Brak Show ehere Brak fed three hams to Mr. Tickles (Thundercleese's goldfish) and it killed him.
litb10.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
For some reason I can't get anyone else in my household to watch Aqua Teen with me. They all love Family Guy though. Now that show is getting raunchier with each season...if you buy the unedited DVDs that is.

I had gotten everyone but my mom to watch Metalocalypse with me. But I wouldn't show my dad some episodes. He thought it was hilarious though. He pretended like he didn't like it, but then he'd stay up later than normal so he could watch more of my DVDs with me. :D He loved it, even though he pretended he didn't. Sort of like the dogs. He'd say he didn't like them, but he did. :danana:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I love the banana. It took me weeks of hard work (aka: a few suggestion threads) to get that banana added to our list of emoticons. Too bad sometimes he doesn't dance though... I guess even bananas get tired and have to take a break sometimes though... :danana:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I'm thinking maybe you should get a turtle to toss in with the algae eater. Not only would a turtle be too big to eat, the turtle just wouldn't give a poop about the algae eater. :D