• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"I remember."

Smoke

Done here.
[youtube]QlBOv8m_Xa8[/youtube]

Tomorrow we find out just how ******* stupid Americans really are.

A

angellous_evangellous

Yep. That's right.

1) Those who vote Republican/Tea Party ruthlessly want to destroy what Bush couldn't
2) Democrats who are apathetic and don't vote

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I bet there's a rush on violin lessons the day after the election. The same folks who are so eager to vote Republican, or to not vote at all, will want to fiddle while the country burns.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Yesterday, I emailed a link to the video to my friends. I don't know if it did any good.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Can someone post a link to the video? It sounds interesting but I can't get to it the way it's posted :(. (Opera can't play videos and the box vanishes when I try to open the page on IE. Copy/pasting the url for the youtube video doesn't seem to work either)

EDIT: Never mind, I got it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBOv8m_Xa8

By the way Tumbleweed, what's Prop 62?

A

angellous_evangellous

We all need to face Mecca and pray five times a day that the Democrats retain control over BOTH the House and Senate.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Gonna be a close one.

That's what I hear. At least the governor's race is looking good.

Almost all the calls and campaign literature I'm getting are Republican stuff. I'm not hearing from the Democrats. I'm registered as an Independent. They should, if they had any money, be targeting me, don't you think?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This is what happens when an entire people neglect the humanities.

You know, I couldn't agree more, Nate. I recall an Englishman some years ago who said something along these lines, "The thing the humanities are good for is they are good for teaching you to detect BS."

By the way, you might someday hear from the Colorado kooks who put that personhood amendment on our ballot. I hear they plan to take their show on the road. It's said Montana is their next target, but I'm sure they'll get over your way sometime.

A

angellous_evangellous

You know, I couldn't agree more, Nate. I recall an Englishman some years ago who said something along these lines, "The thing the humanities are good for is they are good for teaching you to detect BS."

By the way, you might someday hear from the Colorado kooks who put that personhood amendment on our ballot. I hear they plan to take their show on the road. It's said Montana is their next target, but I'm sure they'll get over your way sometime.

In a way, the proposition betrays an evil genius. It tells me that they are well organized and have some kind of trained legal team.

But then again the proposition is stupid and is designed to appeal to stupid people.

To our great shame, I think that such a proposition would pass in Texas.

But, it's unconstitutional and won't stay on the books for long.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
By the way Smoke, is that first guy in the video you? He bears a strong resemblance to the picture in your profile... just a bit thicker of a beard...