• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I really do love Canadians but....

CDRaider

Hey guys. I thought I'd drop in an give you a joke I think a lot of you would appreciate. Dislamer: I like Canada so don't get offended.

Canada could have the best of all worlds. They could have had British culture, American technology, and French food but instead they settled for French technology, American culture and British food! :biglaugh:

:shrug: what??? It was funny to me!

So yeah, that cracked me up! Anyways, love you all. Back to homework.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
CDRaider said:
Hey guys. I thought I'd drop in an give you a joke I think a lot of you would appreciate. Dislamer: I like Canada so don't get offended.

Canada could have the best of all worlds. They could have had British culture, American technology, and French food but instead they settled for French technology, American culture and British food! :biglaugh:

:shrug: what??? It was funny to me!

So yeah, that cracked me up! Anyways, love you all. Back to homework.

One out of three doesn't make it particularly funny O' Raider of people's CD's.
What is with the French technology thingy? What's up with the British food item? When WAS the last time you were up to Canada, eh?