• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I hope in life you never get like this

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Has anyone said the person on the left is on ****?
Nope mostly made excuses.
No one besides me said they wouldn't be that way regardless.
The picture says don't be like the person on the left. It is calling this individual an ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That's a possibility. Still yet if I lived there I would clear both regardless. I think sparing 3 more minutes(probably less) wouldn't kill.anyone.

It seems it would be easier to just do the entire step all the way across, rather than do half of it and then stop abruptly in the middle. But then again, I haven't had to shovel anything since 1979, so what do I know?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Plot twist. The house on the right is haunted and the person on the left is respecting their boundary

Misunderstood

Thats not etc etc. The image implies the person in the left house is in the wrong. But it could be the person in the right is wrong and the person on the left is being wrongly demonized.
My exact thought. The picture is from one point in time, and gives no back story. Only one picture making the one person on the left as the bad guy. At least he shoveled his snow, the one on the right so far has done nothing. We need more information to say anything about this.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My exact thought. The picture is from one point in time, and gives no back story. Only one picture making the one person on the left as the bad guy. At least he shoveled his snow, the one on the right so far has done nothing. We need more information to say anything about this.
Yeah. It's definitely something many in my family would do if given reason. When we say don't ask for our help again, that image is a possibility of meaning that.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Another possibility is that the person on the right could have specifically requested that the person on the left not touch their side of the stairway. Maybe the person on the left offered to do it, and the person on the right said "No! Don't touch my side of the stairs!"