• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I heard someone claim this.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
Lucid dreaming can be used for astral projection. Normal dreams can not. So no.
Even if two people are lucid dreaming > astral projection, they would have to arrange
a meeting beforehand. I found this:

Yes, it possible. In fact in an experiment conducted in a temporary Facebook group to share, learn and experiment with/from each other. Two people have done exactly this. They both were at the time very experienced (10+ years of practice).

1. First they had agreed to meet up at a certain pre-defined location in the astral world,
  2. then they had astral projected (while leaving each on the other side of USA),
  3. they meet up, had a talk and shared an experience together,
  4. Afterward they come back and report first to their friends on Facebook independently from each others,
  5. Finally they write there whole experience and what they remember of their meet up.
Here's the problem I perceive:

An experience such as the described scenario would require quite a bit of mental activity and preparation. I could see the focus and concentration required, as well as the pre-planning of the events location, causing a false-positive result for the subjects.

We need more blinds! Double blind! Nay! TRIPLE BLIND!!! Three Blind Mice, see how those tests run! Best to not let the farmer's wife find out.