• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have no ill-will towards RF members!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I hope and pray all members at this forum will have happiness, peace, purpose, and discover their reason for being on this planet, and how they can be the best version of themselves, and a good contribution to society, the forums they frequent, and a positive influence to those around them + eternal, euphoria, freedom from want and all suffering in the next life (eternal bliss).

Even those at this forum who despise me, I see you as instruments of penance to test my patience and virtues, not anyone I resent! I only hope you have good things in this life , and find far greater reward in the next!

For those who get disciplinary action or are banned, just know I am 34 years old, never reported a post in my life, never will, and I do not even delight in my belligerent enemies getting banned!

I have been banned permanently from a forum that I am now a member of, as a dirty-sock puppet account. Fortunately there was a Moderator after the ban hammer crushed Spiderman (my original username there), and while my creepy banned *** came back to lurk at forum posts about me, I saw her say I am welcome back (and that vodka or something was involved in the decision to permaban me)!

And the moderator temporarily lost his moderator position and he re registered as a sock puppet with the name "rogue administrator" and an angry looking avatar. He has received his moderator status back, and even wrote me a letter while I was in jail. It is so beautiful when enemies reconcile and become friends, even more beautiful than had they not been nemesis in the first place (imho).

Father forgive them, for they know not what they do! Is how I see it! ;)

Are there people at this forum you harbor ill-will towards? I don't recommend it. Unforgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting it to harm the other person.

(I'm not asking for names of people you resent or trying to start a ****-slinging contest, just making the point that often times those who persecute us or are mean-spirited to others... they are often wounded, tortured, suffering, bitter, angry, or immature souls, who are in bondage, and they are to be pitied and forgiven.

Responding with anger or rage or hate never accomplishes anything constructive in my experience. Neither does revenge solve anything, in my humble opinion.)

((Hugs))

Also, I should not be giving lectures as a recovering druggie with a criminal record, but having overcome many vices and struggles, I might have some wisdom to offer is all. ;)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There are a few posters here i simply cannot get on with for various reasons, but ill will, oh no, different people have different personalities, when they clash (which they sometimes do) it makes a good ding ding argument, when its over its over (Until next time).

And those people (most anyway) will occasionally post something that i think, surely xxxxxxxxxx didn't write that, i fully agree with it and i award them the appropriate frubal.

There is one however....